Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-05-2012 03:18:48

Cossette
Solarian

Request for Separate Rooms

-For old players its hard to adjust in the new deck components and some don't want to change. specially if you buying extra cards hmm 

-I do like the idea of having more cards to add, but people needs time to adjust and being fair to all, it would be nice to play with old style deck also.

-May i start this request for a different room for classic 20+3 decks and the new 50+ expanded version. so it wont be difficult for some your playing subscribers the imbalance of the game with the new implementation.

Do You agree!

1. Yes
  2. no
Votes totaux: 15

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

Dernière modification par Cossette (31-05-2012 03:38:11)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#2 31-05-2012 04:42:41

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Request for Separate Rooms

Different rooms would be very good.  Each deck size offers completely different play styles that just don't mesh well.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 31-05-2012 05:33:16

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well on my mind, should be all together forever(a good music), they made that to make more mix and possibilities of deck... Is the same thing if i say that would be nice Separate the discart decks from beatdown, if its a room, try to make the best deck to win all of 'em smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#4 31-05-2012 05:45:56

Cossette
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :

Well on my mind, should be all together forever(a good music), they made that to make more mix and possibilities of deck... Is the same thing if i say that would be nice Separate the discart decks from beatdown, if its a room, try to make the best deck to win all of 'em smile

-I don't care if its the doom of discards but other deck will be too OP cause they can triple the card amount they are using.

-wait and see if you find someone playing against you 1 camouflage and 3 double clay on 1 character with 2 wild buds and a rain dance in play and all your character are quercus/rooted. sad because they can place it by 3s.

-or a shadow deck with 2 double clays attach and above 9 spirits that either slash you down or shadow spell you with 10+ damage because he got extra card to spare... neutral

-another is a lightning deck with unlimited supply of bolts just place one attract and they call on all the rest of the cards on deck multiplied by 3.

-oh god! Noz deck can play again the last word/void/lighningbolt3 while pilkim was on double clay steroid cause of that extra deck space. mad

tell me if you'll can smile against that because you just miss out a few 5 extra cards as sideboard smile ----they just discard the useless one and they can recycle it anytime they want

and yes i got those deck with expanded card and i felt guilty playing against a normal 20 card opponent. hmm

Dernière modification par Cossette (31-05-2012 08:51:57)

Breathless

#5 31-05-2012 08:13:43

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i ve thought about and seen only 2 decks that somehow benefit from the deck increase... marzhim with his spells (this deck is still weak and slow) and IhaS (i build my deck in a way to equip items and thus stay alive rather then just tossing all of them but still left the option of using IhaS)

every other deck with more then 25 cards will stumble over its own feet... or you may get super-duper-lucky to have a perfect starting hand but how often does it happen in a 20 card deck... it will be even less in more card decks

i think the gameplay really didnt change that much yet, it may become so with cards that allow you to draw more then 5 cards while giving a certain effect or cards that pull another card from your deck... otherwise you can never be sure to draw the cards you need

a 20 card is supposed to be build to maximize the usefullness of every hand you draw... the more cards you add to adjust to a certain situation you will decrease the usefullness for other situations... like adding anti-mage cards gives you a lot of dead cards in a fight against craftsmen...

this said i think its rather unlikly to happen that you can equip one single char with 3clay double, wild buds, raindance and camouflages because your deck has the increased size

the only thing i think you are going to see a lot from now on is 21-23 card decks... where the 1-3 cards are anti-cards

personally i dont see any problem at all with the change i rather welcome them as long needed and i also dont see the reason to add another room for seperating this new with the old gameplay as i still dont see much tendency for huge decks

i would only ask for another room if it finally would be a trophy/event room where ppl would be able to go after their trophies... maybe 50% crystal gain and 25% exp to encourage crystallfarmers to still use the level room over an event room and a option to mark people (like the unfairness mark) who are still trying to bully event players with their decks by not allowing them to gain points... (this mark could be a yellow triangle which shows up after 5 different people pushed a 'report' button against you)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 31-05-2012 08:39:56

Cossette
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

this said i think its rather unlikly to happen that you can equip one single char with 3clay double, wild buds, raindance and camouflages because your deck has the increased size

i sorry but you misread it. i highlighted the "with" word to clear things up -
they use double clayed character to block your attack turn cause your already stuck by root/quercus, while other high spirited mage do the wild bud damage missing a couple of turns to killing the opponent make the difference when they are piling up nature cards smile that what i meant they just continue to discard unused card. cause they just need to slow you down and with the deck size increase they can place 3 of each to be more effective... and only door to infinity can remove that amount of cards in a turn.

Dernière modification par Cossette (31-05-2012 08:54:04)

Breathless

#7 31-05-2012 09:34:12

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm i see... but dont u think that if you cant win against a wild bud deck with 35 cards you still wont be able to win against a wild bud card with 20-23 cards?

for me thats somehow the same... i see no benefit for the user to create a monster deck... it only slows him down by giving him handcards that he doesnt need... and if you experience problems like these then why not considering a deck increase yourself? 1-3 cards that make him drop cards attached to his char like paranoia or clumsiness... still a fast deck then but better prepared to meet the challenge no?`

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#8 31-05-2012 13:23:43

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well the both decks(full of cards and few cards) got good points and bad points:

20-27 cards: Is the best choise, your game works really fast, is good for beatdown to put only 20 cards and 4-5 of COunter cards. The poblem is that loose too much for discart =/

27-50: Is a hard deck, the game flow slowly, and is hard to do combos, besides, the deck is full of opotunities, and a good hand make your game 100% win chance, problem: Theres a lot of time, when u hand got struck, forcing you to discart or to use alternative cards to get more cards([card]Saltinbank Hat[/card] for exemple)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 31-05-2012 13:36:24

Cossette
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

hmmm i see... but dont u think that if you cant win against a wild bud deck with 35 cards you still wont be able to win against a wild bud card with 20-23 cards?

for me thats somehow the same... i see no benefit for the user to create a monster deck... it only slows him down by giving him handcards that he doesnt need... and if you experience problems like these then why not considering a deck increase yourself? 1-3 cards that make him drop cards attached to his char like paranoia or clumsiness... still a fast deck then but better prepared to meet the challenge no?`

yes i would like to, but feerik doesn't make enough card remover(specifically warrior class) for those amount of cards piling up every turn either get "door to infinity" or make a specialty/guild specific to remove them. they are just making the broken cards more worst by putting more of them .

Stormholt a écrit :

Well the both decks(full of cards and few cards) got good points and bad points:

20-27 cards: Is the best choise, your game works really fast, is good for beatdown to put only 20 cards and 4-5 of COunter cards. The poblem is that loose too much for discart =/

27-50: Is a hard deck, the game flow slowly, and is hard to do combos, besides, the deck is full of opotunities, and a good hand make your game 100% win chance, problem: Theres a lot of time, when u hand got struck, forcing you to discart or to use alternative cards to get more cards([card]Saltinbank Hat[/card] for exemple)

i just want a room where you can play classic 20+3. make 50+ card all you want. but a room to play a simple short match is not that hard to ask. god it takes and extra 3min to play with large oversize decks

Dernière modification par Cossette (31-05-2012 13:56:56)

Breathless

#10 31-05-2012 20:55:28

Nurvus
Gardien

I can understand some players would like to have rooms for old decks and whatnot, but let's think a little about it:
1 - It's bad for business because it discourages some players from buying new boosters
2 - Old decks were unbalanced as they are today. If such a room was created, the "old" decks you were used to beat would never set foot in that room, and after a while you'd simply see the same old 2-3 "OP" decks fighting each other.
3 - The way to make the game more interesting is to make all cards, characters and deck concepts viable.

With this suggestion, you're essentially saying: "Okay, Feerik, I accept the fact that new cards destroy old decks..."

I will never accept that design as long as I play a game.
When I do, it means I already quit.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (31-05-2012 20:56:46)

Pied de page des forums