Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-05-2012 02:27:27

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Destiny Priests

Well its the basic deck with Alyce, Terrifik and The Psychurgist:

3 Sarcastic Laugh
2 Black Mail
2 Fabulous Destiny
3 Vicious Circle
3 Chiaroscuro

so im still missing 7 cards but cant figure out which cards...  im having a lot of trouble with mecha decks, which are abundant thanks to the battle of the guilds. Are there any different build for this deck? What do you guys recommend?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 04-05-2012 03:04:51

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Destiny Priests

[card]Freeze [/card]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dernière modification par iQuit (04-05-2012 03:05:01)

#3 04-05-2012 03:58:15

Cossette
Solarian

[card]interlude[/card] make your opponent draw 2 less card causes to slow down or self discard his own cards... plus its heals

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#4 04-05-2012 03:59:34

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Cossette a écrit :

[card]interlude[/card] make your opponent draw 2 less card causes to slow down or self discard his own cards... plus its heals

Also provides defense. Not HUGE defense, but it's better then nothing. AND it chains.

#5 04-05-2012 04:03:02

Santuros
Nehantiste

Then Interlude will be!

Im not sure about freeze will be that good since only Alyce can use it.

Dernière modification par Santuros (04-05-2012 04:24:39)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 04-05-2012 07:49:48

magius
Solarian

Aren't you missing another Blackmail and Fabulous Destiny? I would recommend Mental Siphon for extra oomph during end game.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 04-05-2012 07:57:06

Santuros
Nehantiste

magius a écrit :

Aren't you missing another Blackmail and Fabulous Destiny? I would recommend Mental Siphon for extra oomph during end game.

Hm i was not sure about those 2 cards cause wont let me space for variety, and because i used 2 to upgrade the characters tongue but sure why not! once i get enough crystals.

#8 04-05-2012 08:04:09

Santuros
Nehantiste

i was also thinking in adding [card]...until someone gets hurt![/card]
That way if they discard my cards or with the effect of [card]Interlude[/card] they get more damage. 2 of those perhaps

#9 04-05-2012 08:41:51

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Santuros a écrit :

3 Sarcastic Laugh
2 Black Mail
2 Fabulous Destiny
3 Vicious Circle
3 Chiaroscuro

so im still missing 7 cards but cant figure out which cards...  im having a lot of trouble with mecha decks, which are abundant thanks to the battle of the guilds. Are there any different build for this deck? What do you guys recommend?

this decktype is awesome... but you packed it a bit wrong i think...
there are 15 cards u NEED...

3 laughters for damage and deckblock
3 blackmails for defence and spirit reduce
3 fabulous destiny because this card is a life saviour and blocks enemy deck
3 vicious circle cause this card is blocking enemy deck
3 chiaroscuro life saving but also damage dealing key card

if u leave out any of those u slow ure damage deal and or blocking strategy

also very important is that ure deck is focussed on dealing damage and winning against the enemy by defeating him... NOT DISCARD... so kick out alyce... all theurgies are non-circus so u could use better priests like sapyhra the zil level2... she gives you even a +1 on physical hit damage and has an awesome round bonus to match terrifik and psychurgist

forget interlude... this card is not usefull as it will reduce ure cards drawn next turn as well and thus limit ure own options

another great card is the secret of the crow which lasts 2 turns and blocks an enemy card once his spirit is reduced to 0... so quite often useful and it chains... i won against tempus only for this card

i also keep a clumsiness around to drop cards like crown of the borders or magic damage reducing shields...

another card i think is useful but of course argueable is i hate brawlers...

another good hint i can give u is to not try this deck like any other deck u have... this gameplay is unique... u can be slow or fast... depending on the enemy u have to adjust ure game almost every other turn... either put lots of damage by using laughters or kicking them out to let terrifik put them back in... depending on the speed u need

pschurgist with 2 blackmails leaves any mage with a permanent -3 spirit which can become very... veeery frustrating for all mage players out there...

without a new start u will not have any chances against discard

ok... good luck

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#10 04-05-2012 14:28:52

Santuros
Nehantiste

Calandra a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

3 Sarcastic Laugh
2 Black Mail
2 Fabulous Destiny
3 Vicious Circle
3 Chiaroscuro

this decktype is awesome... but you packed it a bit wrong i think...
there are 15 cards u NEED...

3 laughters for damage and deckblock
3 blackmails for defence and spirit reduce
3 fabulous destiny because this card is a life saviour and blocks enemy deck
3 vicious circle cause this card is blocking enemy deck
3 chiaroscuro life saving but also damage dealing key card

if u leave out any of those u slow ure damage deal and or blocking strategy

also very important is that ure deck is focussed on dealing damage and winning against the enemy by defeating him... NOT DISCARD... so kick out alyce... all theurgies are non-circus so u could use better priests like sapyhra the zil level2... she gives you even a +1 on physical hit damage and has an awesome round bonus to match terrifik and psychurgist

forget interlude... this card is not usefull as it will reduce ure cards drawn next turn as well and thus limit ure own options

another great card is the secret of the crow which lasts 2 turns and blocks an enemy card once his spirit is reduced to 0... so quite often useful and it chains... i won against tempus only for this card

i also keep a clumsiness around to drop cards like crown of the borders or magic damage reducing shields...

another card i think is useful but of course argueable is i hate brawlers...

another good hint i can give u is to not try this deck like any other deck u have... this gameplay is unique... u can be slow or fast... depending on the enemy u have to adjust ure game almost every other turn... either put lots of damage by using laughters or kicking them out to let terrifik put them back in... depending on the speed u need

pschurgist with 2 blackmails leaves any mage with a permanent -3 spirit which can become very... veeery frustrating for all mage players out there...

without a new start u will not have any chances against discard

ok... good luck

Ok ill se how it works with the other girl, yeah i have a i hate the brawlers too. Its important that you make me reallize that i must not win by the discard way, cause im expecting that a lot of times...

I also love to play against lighting pirates!!! i have to reduce their mylad´s spirits and i take the parrot down too big_smile

#11 04-05-2012 17:23:13

Calandra
Gardien

somehow any mage or spirit related deck is like.... yummy... only compendium is an exception... they will tear u down no matter what... so far i ve found no good way to make em pay

#12 06-05-2012 20:50:00

Santuros
Nehantiste

Calandra a écrit :

somehow any mage or spirit related deck is like.... yummy... only compendium is an exception... they will tear u down no matter what... so far i ve found no good way to make em pay

today i fought a noz mage deck with pilikim legendary... and he quited right away... seems they fear this deck a lot! On the other hand im facing the new discard deck and they keep using my own cards against me, and my recycling is not good enough for them. I included [card]Free the flame[/card], which seems to be doing good

Dernière modification par Santuros (06-05-2012 20:50:40)

#13 06-05-2012 21:27:58

Calandra
Gardien

ye discard really is a pain... thing is that in most discard decks u ll find psychurgist and alyce which are both able to use the cards you want to block ure enemy deck with themselves... its hard cause u somehow rely on having a tiny deck... i see little to no chance in defeating discard decks with terror clowns

#14 16-05-2012 15:59:22

Santuros
Nehantiste

Well well well.Everyone aw how the zil got a nice update, time to update this deck too. This is the list of the cards we could use:

9UhwpeHT.png

uDZRpgll.png

rmkkGgBt.png

ggax3nOF.png

In my opinion, there is lot of chain lacking among this release. I think there is a new strategy to be build without [card]sarcastic laugh[/card]. One must becareful to not send the blackmails to the opposing deck. Again there is a huge chance that discards can beat you thanks to the last card

What are you guys thinking?

Dernière modification par Santuros (16-05-2012 16:03:09)

#15 16-05-2012 16:36:43

Nurvus
Gardien

A huge chance discards will beat you?
Only if they draw any cards they can use to make you discard...
Most likely they'll be drawing YOUR cards.

Plus, can you imagine [card]Psychonalysis[/card] one-shotting Abyssien? I can.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-05-2012 16:37:55)

#16 16-05-2012 16:58:46

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

I think that even so, if they get a good first hand: BAM!, you are dead. Well, the most rencently discard version can use your own cards, and then when they are on your hand you cant chain them.  I know that card is too good, but i dont know if its secondary effect will be permanent too.

I think in replacing Alyce with kriss, he has a much better attack, and the new cards dont depend on spirit.

Dernière modification par Santuros (16-05-2012 16:59:35)

#17 17-05-2012 16:41:10

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

I think that even so, if they get a good first hand: BAM!, you are dead. Well, the most rencently discard version can use your own cards, and then when they are on your hand you cant chain them.  I know that card is too good, but i dont know if its secondary effect will be permanent too.

I think in replacing Alyce with kriss, he has a much better attack, and the new cards dont depend on spirit.

yea kriss is better!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#18 17-05-2012 19:48:17

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well you can do now 2 types of Zil Priests, Damage and control:

Damage:

EzYzffVH.pngTV1xnQy0.pngGMxJHUqj.png

Cards:

rmkkGgBt.pngrmkkGgBt.png9UhwpeHT.png9UhwpeHT.pnguDZRpgll.pnguDZRpgll.pngV38aPOE4.pngV38aPOE4.pngTjou24io.pngTjou24io.pngTjou24io.png0RfRo3nM.png0RfRo3nM.png0RfRo3nM.pngFMf7sXpd.pngFMf7sXpd.pngRfyu02Kg.pngzNQPITFc.pnguLcF5yXu.pngjiLXk2uT.png

Strategy:

As u guys can see, this deck doesn't focus on defense, the focus is attack, attack and attack.There's lack of chain, so use well the chain cards, like Fly of the handle,Exordium,Sarcastic Laught and Blackmail. Alyce is the killer of the team, try to not let her die. Psysurgist and Terrifik is the reciclers, they put the Sarcastic Laught and Clackmail, Back on the deck, they'r important too..Crushing presence do a great magic damage, but only if you got Wooden Lenguage on your hand. So if you got a wooden Lenguage on ya hand, wait to use Crusishing presence, only use if the enemy got a high atack buff.

Hand-Lock:

EzYzffVH.pngTV1xnQy0.pngp7J0hRBn.png

Cards:

FMf7sXpd.pngFMf7sXpd.pngFMf7sXpd.pngTjou24io.pngTjou24io.pngTjou24io.pngjZ7eLSZh.pngjZ7eLSZh.pngjZ7eLSZh.pngqb24ruZc.pngqb24ruZc.pngggax3nOF.pngrmkkGgBt.pngV38aPOE4.pngV38aPOE4.pngzKfnbsCx.pngqxfSk8Kl.pngFGTA58G0.png21uyBrPQ.png21uyBrPQ.png

Strategy:

This deck is Defend defend and defend! Kriss=Healer, try to not make the character losse, the deck is slow, so be patient! Vicious Circle is a google card when used whit Interlute(Vicious circle goes on the top of the oposite deck) The best hand is the one whit Vicious circle and Interlute, after that, you'll lock the hand of your enemy, so, after use this combo, try to defend... Ventriloquism is the Cheap ANS, if you got ANS use it. Blackmail+Fabulous destyny= Debuff+Heal and defend. The enemy will loose slowly...When u face a lot of Mages, put [card]Magical Shield[/card], if u face Mauraders/Warriors, put Tadaa!. If u face Priests, you can win if u use the right cards.Smooth talking=The big and lock, come back on the hand, and Lock-HARD!

Dernière modification par Stormholt (17-05-2012 20:44:53)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#19 17-05-2012 19:50:13

sMuuth
Guémélite

Just Combo Smooth talking + Vicious Destiny

Vicious destiny will be placed on top deck if discarded
it will be annoying

Edit:
Vicious destiny will be placed on opponent hand
so they must have 3 of those in the hands
and it can be removed if the can play it

Dernière modification par sMuuth (17-05-2012 19:51:39)

#20 17-05-2012 23:51:49

BUHAWI_JACK
Voyageur

love to see this and the nehant hand-deny deck go toe-to-toe (uh,card-to-card).

You are not killing anyone.. rather, you are being killed.

#21 18-05-2012 00:03:00

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

BUHAWI_JACK a écrit :

love to see this and the nehant hand-deny deck go toe-to-toe (uh,card-to-card).

but hand deny is broken atm sad, so zil deck invading priests will win smile

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#22 18-05-2012 00:45:58

BUHAWI_JACK
Voyageur

blackwaltz a écrit :

but hand deny is broken atm sad, so zil deck invading priests will win smile

yes broken but will still hold their ground with a good hand draw in the 1st 3 turns. if u know ***bip*** char is going to die,dont play broken cards. but i guess,with the lack of update the nehant will be at a disadvantage,if not great.

i have a run-in against this zil hand-deny deck a few weeks ago and all i can say is theyre good. what more now that they have an update.

You are not killing anyone.. rather, you are being killed.

#23 22-05-2012 08:02:45

magius
Solarian

Tried this deck and I have to admit this is very fun (and sadistic at the same time). I used:
[card]Kriss[/card], [card]The Psychurgist[/card] and [card]Terrifik[/card].

[card]Smooth Talking[/card] is a must in this deck to swarm the opponent's deck with your cards and then use [card]Crushing Presence[/card] and [card]Psychoanalysis[/card] as finisher. [card]Wooden Language[/card] to possibly put all used Psychoanalysis into the opponent's deck (as you will not normally discard Psychoanalysis).

Interestingly, I managed to pump my Priests to 10 min attack at one time using Psychoanalysis. This is because Smooth Talking (chainable as well) managed to thin down my deck so fast to get those all important Psychoanalysis.

And you do not need [card]Vicious Circle[/card] or [card]Chiaroscuro[/card] in this deck at all wink Just focus on attack and magical damage.

Hard to play but extremely fun deck. Kudos to Eredan's Team for this unique deck. Loving it smile

BE VERY AFRAID OF THE CLOWNS!

Dernière modification par magius (22-05-2012 08:57:23)

#24 22-05-2012 12:22:01

Santuros
Nehantiste

magius a écrit :

Tried this deck and I have to admit this is very fun (and sadistic at the same time). I used:
[card]Kriss[/card], [card]The Psychurgist[/card] and [card]Terrifik[/card].

[card]Smooth Talking[/card] is a must in this deck to swarm the opponent's deck with your cards and then use [card]Crushing Presence[/card] and [card]Psychoanalysis[/card] as finisher. [card]Wooden Language[/card] to possibly put all used Psychoanalysis into the opponent's deck (as you will not normally discard Psychoanalysis).

Interestingly, I managed to pump my Priests to 10 min attack at one time using Psychoanalysis. This is because Smooth Talking (chainable as well) managed to thin down my deck so fast to get those all important Psychoanalysis.

And you do not need [card]Vicious Circle[/card] or [card]Chiaroscuro[/card] in this deck at all wink Just focus on attack and magical damage.

Hard to play but extremely fun deck. Kudos to Eredan's Team for this unique deck. Loving it smile

BE VERY AFRAID OF THE CLOWNS!

hmmm interesting...i will try this version sir, and will give my thoughts about it

Dernière modification par Santuros (22-05-2012 12:23:40)

#25 22-05-2012 13:19:48

magius
Solarian

Santuros a écrit :

hmmm interesting...i will try this version sir, and will give my thoughts about it

You will need Fabulous Destiny for some defense (good amount of heal during end game) and Blackmails for -def and -spirit, allowing your clowns to punch damage through.

Encountered Compendiums and I agree they are a tough nut to crack, especially with Magical Servant. if you don't draw Smooth Talking early enough (you will need to swarm their deck asap and use Fabulous Destiny as defence against Crystal Storm). It is worse if Crystal Storm hits early.

Dernière modification par magius (22-05-2012 13:22:01)

Pied de page des forums