Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-05-2012 11:33:53

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Runic, Runics, Runics?

Whats Up Everybody, I'm Sellin My Ecstacy Deck just so I can make a Runic deck to help them win this guild battle........I just need some deck advice becuz idk  a damn thing about the new runics, any help will be appreciated,

CAPT-USA

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#2 03-05-2012 11:45:29

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Runic, Runics, Runics?

Runes are used when the action or item needs them to boost the effects of it..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 03-05-2012 13:17:27

Nurvus
Gardien

I'm here to help you make a fail deck so that the Pirates win.
What do you want to build, human warriors, war guemelite warriors, priests or craftsmen?

#4 03-05-2012 15:32:53

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Human:
Pros- Slightly more Versatility with the characters you choose and more rune slots
Cons- Doesn't build up as fast as WG
War Guem:
Pros- Deadly Fast, one is a craftsman, Stomping increases all of their attacks
Cons- NO versatility, less rune slots
Priests:
Pros- Lots of thurgies to choose from, massive healing and defenses
Cons- Lack of major win condition beyond outlasting, Runic Armor, Sentence
Craftsman:
Pros- Great tanking, Good Permanent Buffs
Cons- Removal, Sentence, Shattered Destiny

#5 03-05-2012 23:02:05

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

I tried Priests With The New Cards, & They Suck....I Think Imma Try The Warrior Humans Now!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#6 03-05-2012 23:05:48

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :

I'm here to help you make a fail deck so that the Pirates win.
What do you want to build, human warriors, war guemelite warriors, priests or craftsmen?

Lol!!!!!!!! Any Input Will Help Though Nurv!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#7 08-05-2012 16:11:08

Limestone
Solarian

CAPTUSA a écrit :

I tried Priests With The New Cards, & They Suck....I Think Imma Try The Warrior Humans Now!

Just wanna ask really, what kind of experience did you get from playing zeus, miss eredan and peacock priest?

Are they slow to build? Not enough stopping power? Or just plain expensive and a no show altogether? Although they are really promising with cards like  [card]Honor the enemy[/card] that has a potential of 9 magic damage,  [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] which really boost defence + adds attack power + recycle itself,  [card]Runecraft[/card] makes you a tank and heal character of your choice + free rune, also  [card]sword of dame ockles[/card] albeit very slow can wreak havoc in the next fight with Aura + Runecraft

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#8 08-05-2012 20:31:21

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Well I faced one Runic Priest today, its kinda slow but steady and it heals too. One thing to watch out is Sentence... Runic training looks good to put in the deck...

#9 08-05-2012 23:37:28

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Limestone a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Just wanna ask really, what kind of experience did you get from playing zeus, miss eredan and peacock priest?

Are they slow to build? Not enough stopping power? Or just plain expensive and a no show altogether? Although they are really promising with cards like  [card]Honor the enemy[/card] that has a potential of 9 magic damage,  [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] which really boost defence + adds attack power + recycle itself,  [card]Runecraft[/card] makes you a tank and heal character of your choice + free rune, also  [card]sword of dame ockles[/card] albeit very slow can wreak havoc in the next fight with Aura + Runecraft

Well basically I was using the two lady priests and the warrior priest, i didn't get to buy zeus yet, but i'm selling my war guem runic warriors and my tempus dek to give them a second try....I'll keep you updated, but the main problem with them are they barely deal any damage and they are slowwwwwwwwwwwww as hell, healing is a + but it still won't win you a battle 95% of the times!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#10 09-05-2012 02:44:33

Limestone
Solarian

With zeus on your side it changes everything, he's a monster in context of support, Lania is second best support on your line. Maybe I'll post probably competitive rune priest later, but now [card]Spoils of war[/card] and [card]Divine intervention[/card] are the best trophy card suited for this deck

#11 09-05-2012 08:43:20

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :

With zeus on your side it changes everything, he's a monster in context of support, Lania is second best support on your line. Maybe I'll post probably competitive rune priest later, but now [card]Spoils of war[/card] and [card]Divine intervention[/card] are the best trophy card suited for this deck

Did you mean [card]Sacred Intervention[/card]?

#12 09-05-2012 11:03:26

Limestone
Solarian

Ma bad Divine, Sacred it's all sounds alike lol

#13 09-05-2012 11:42:05

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Limestone a écrit :

yea I skipped on spoils of war, but I do have sacred intervention, I'm tryna wait till Zeus & Aura go down a little, to make this deck! hopefully it's at least competitive!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#14 12-05-2012 00:35:25

Shiel
Voyageur

[card]Coranthia, Nemaria worshiper[/card]
[card]Lania, Thyrs priest[/card]
[card]Sapient, Oracle of Orpiance[/card]

With cards from last release. [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] + [card]Runecraft[/card](with Cor) bombing while having [card]Sword of Dame Ockles[/card] as backup

Hits like a truck and if you play card while having [card]Sword of Dame Ockles[/card] on you.. well you get the point.

[card]Spoils of war[/card] is a good card, but its same as Sapients passive. Tho it helps you to build up faster.

#15 12-05-2012 00:43:09

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Shiel a écrit :

With cards from last release. [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] + [card]Runecraft[/card](with Cor) bombing while having [card]Sword of Dame Ockles[/card] as backup

Hits like a truck and if you play card while having [card]Sword of Dame Ockles[/card] on you.. well you get the point.

[card]Spoils of war[/card] is a good card, but its same as Sapients passive. Tho it helps you to build up faster.

Why chorantia? the other priest i smuch better in this deck

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#16 12-05-2012 00:52:49

Limestone
Solarian

Tried WG version an it's as slow as a mule, gonna try human version instead

#17 12-05-2012 01:00:12

Shiel
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :
Shiel a écrit :

Why chorantia? the other priest i smuch better in this deck

You should find my reason if you look those cards from new release. Plus she brings other handy things from the part been a craftman

#18 12-05-2012 01:12:18

Nurvus
Gardien

And [card]Sanquinam the Kertasian[/card] only has 2 Rune Slots -_-

#19 12-05-2012 01:17:28

Shiel
Voyageur

And that too

#20 12-05-2012 01:22:50

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

I still dont see your point... the new cards dont do have anything that would make me prefer Chorantia. He gets the bonus spirit form the new priest, plus he starts out with a rune every fight. The only good think of coranthia is that she gets an extra rune slot, and can play craftsman, but its not that good if you focus on a truly priest deck

Sorry for my grammar, i havent sleep

Dernière modification par Santuros (12-05-2012 01:24:28)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#21 12-05-2012 01:41:01

Shiel
Voyageur

Coranthia is there to make it possible for everyone to start with a rune of your choose at each fight when you play [card]Priest diadem[/card]. Having that starting rune on all your chars makes bombing with aura/runecraft possible without any other cards involved. Plus you can use cards like [card]Master craftsman[/card] on her to boost damage even more..

#22 12-05-2012 04:27:20

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Santuros a écrit :

I still dont see your point... the new cards dont do have anything that would make me prefer Chorantia. He gets the bonus spirit form the new priest, plus he starts out with a rune every fight. The only good think of coranthia is that she gets an extra rune slot, and can play craftsman, but its not that good if you focus on a truly priest deck

Sorry for my grammar, i havent sleep

Yup I'm with u 100%, so far i'm running sanq,corenthia,and sapient and their doing good in training modem swords is wayyyyyy to slow, i'm using them as attackers trying to stack 2 ceremonials a turn then double aura....auto ohko!

Dernière modification par CAPTUSA (12-05-2012 04:29:19)

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#23 12-05-2012 04:33:27

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Shiel a écrit :

Coranthia is there to make it possible for everyone to start with a rune of your choose at each fight when you play [card]Priest diadem[/card]. Having that starting rune on all your chars makes bombing with aura/runecraft possible without any other cards involved. Plus you can use cards like [card]Master craftsman[/card] on her to boost damage even more..

That crown is wayy to slow for me, and master craftman is a better fit in the war guem build!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#24 12-05-2012 19:28:56

Shiel
Voyageur

I prefer it on human priest deck.. Gives extra chain too, and ya those jewels are slow.. but so is the whole deck

Pied de page des forums