Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-04-2012 16:49:18

jphorton
Voyageur

Brutus of Zil is Way over powered

This card is ridiculous.  I've seen his attack go over 20, by turn 3.  Seriously, unless you have built a Zil breaker Deck.. Your dead.

Lets think about nerf'ing this.

What was the topic of this post?  Before you wander off into some jibberish that provides nothing.. Think, and be respectful.

#2 12-04-2012 16:56:49

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : Brutus of Zil is Way over powered

jphorton a écrit :

This card is ridiculous.  I've seen his attack go over 20, by turn 3.  Seriously, unless you have built a Zil breaker Deck.. Your dead.

*laughs hysterically*

#3 12-04-2012 16:58:46

soulst3al3r
Solarian

LoL

#4 12-04-2012 17:02:43

coolasc
Habitant de Guem

jphorton a écrit :

i agree he's slightly OP, bit not ridiculously, prsonally think reducing it's base attack (both max and min) by 1 point or change his ability to defense and min atttack +1 per living opponent would be a nice ballance

We come in the night
Far from your sight
To take your life
To put it on a knife                                                  IGN: ASC

#5 12-04-2012 17:11:49

Ryken
stupid donkey

Attack at 20 by turn 3?

I've ENDED games by turn 3 with Wild Buds.

Any questions?

Dernière modification par Ryken (12-04-2012 17:11:58)

#6 12-04-2012 17:13:10

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

coolasc a écrit :
jphorton a écrit :

i agree he's slightly OP, bit not ridiculously, prsonally think reducing it's base attack (both max and min) by 1 point or change his ability to defense and min atttack +1 per living opponent would be a nice ballance

I agree
Attack is So OP but.... there are many cards to counter them.. it's up to your deck have those cards? big_smile

#7 12-04-2012 17:22:01

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

This is for real?Dude only a thing for ya:

[card]Demon may raise[/card]+[card]Demon portal[/card].

Not happy?:

[card]Brawl[/card] or [card]Revenge[/card]

Now stop complaining about cards that are not OP...You know whats OP?

Ecstasy Is OP
Wild Buds Is OP
Brutus Is not OP, he's just dumb.Throw a ROD and he's killed.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#8 12-04-2012 17:36:46

kisama
Voyageur

[card]Dazzle[/card] is a light also is you use desert nomads.

PS: If you specify the deck that you used against them, it will help more.

Dernière modification par kisama (12-04-2012 17:40:10)

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#9 12-04-2012 17:51:53

Nurvus
Gardien

Are you a Mage?
Yes:
- DOUBLE KILL!
No:
- Remove permanents. Time the removal well and you'll remove Wild Paw/Bestial before he plays Annoyance, denying him 7-8 Attack and 2-3 Defense depending on deck.
- Obesity/Luminosity on [card]Annoyance[/card] and you'll deny 5 Attack.
- Dazzle/Portal - SUCH STRENGTH MUST BE MINE! I want a sample!
- Foam Giant: [card]Scroll of Frailty[/card] -> [card]Self-Confidence[/card] (Trololol)
- Marauder: [card]Escape Death[/card]
- Marauder non-Multiclass: [card]Acrobatic Dodge[/card]
- Troll answer: Make a mage deck.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (12-04-2012 17:54:54)

#10 13-04-2012 03:53:24

Norad IV
Banni(e)

i find it hilarious that people ridicule this post, it has merit. brutus is just one of the next OP steps in feerik's OP card release strat.

all these counter cards you people mentioned, well guess what you can't counter them in 3 turns in a row cause they have more than 3 turn cards worth of OP defense and attack. the main problem with brutus deck is they have an insane amount of defense that is hardly abled to be countered unless you are a mage. even if you are a mage you just have to hope you have the best of best spells and get your best of best spells in the first 3 turns otherwise you will die in 3 turns cause of the insane amount of defense and attack power brutus deck has.

personally i think this is just one of many OP decks out there that a few counter cards just can't handle.

feerik really needs to learn to balance out all decks. personally I am looking forward to diablo 3 on may 15th cause at least blizzard knows how to make quality games and balance it out and make it fun. feerik seems to just instigate players into spending money, I mean (lol) 500+ feez for an anniversary booster? wow!

#11 13-04-2012 03:56:33

Ryken
stupid donkey

Norad IV a écrit :

feerik really needs to learn to balance out all decks. personally I am looking forward to diablo 3 on may 15th cause at least blizzard knows how to make quality games and balance it out and make it fun. feerik seems to just instigate players into spending money, I mean (lol) 500+ feez for an anniversary booster? wow!

You're comparing Diablo 3, a COMPUTER MMO GAME, to this, a CARD GAME.

That's just...astounding.

EDIT: Btw, Blizzard knows how to make quality, balanced games? I'm gonna assume you haven't played WoW for the past 7 years. Either that, or you've had a lobotomy.

Dernière modification par Ryken (13-04-2012 03:57:45)

#12 13-04-2012 04:01:59

Nurvus
Gardien

Norad, you were complaining about offense. I replied.
You are complaining about Defense, let's see:
D_STR_CT_D
Wanna buy a vowel?

I agree cards are getting a bit OP.
I disagree that Brutus is one of them.
---

@Ryken

Yes, Blizzard makes quality games.
Warcraft and Starcraft series are great.

World of Warcraft started well, and the amount of improvement and change you saw in it is absofreakinglutely off the chart comparing to any other MMORPG out there.

And it outdid and outlasted MMOs that were developped later, with better technology, graphics, animations, etc.
Even MMOs that tried to copy WoW come and go with their tail between the legs.

Why? Because they didn't compete in depth, challenge, variety, fun, gameplay, immersion, content, etc.

Blizzard and ArenaNet are the only 2 companies so far that I've seen have the balls to maintain complex combat/class mechanics at a decent level of balance.

Other games achieve balance through pure, retarded, linear, prioritized skill spamming without any depth or challenge beyond the grinding it takes to get anywhere...
---
I'm going to sleep.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-04-2012 04:09:36)

#13 13-04-2012 04:40:07

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Norad, idk if you already played Starcraft when it released, it was a great piece of Crap, they took 2 years to made the know starcraft.Starcraft 2 doesen't got the best review when it was released, but now its getting better, even great companies got their mistakes...And feerik doesen't missed when they created brutus, there's a lot of counters to him...Now stop complaining is getting boring

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#14 13-04-2012 05:07:53

iQuit
Guémélite

Brutus's defense power is the one that makes him kinda OP , if he is a glass cannon like his other friends , he's not a problem

#15 13-04-2012 05:56:38

Ryken
stupid donkey

Nurvus a écrit :

Norad, you were complaining about offense. I replied.
You are complaining about Defense, let's see:
D_STR_CT_D
Wanna buy a vowel?

I agree cards are getting a bit OP.
I disagree that Brutus is one of them.
---

@Ryken

Yes, Blizzard makes quality games.
Warcraft and Starcraft series are great.

World of Warcraft started well, and the amount of improvement and change you saw in it is absofreakinglutely off the chart comparing to any other MMORPG out there.

And it outdid and outlasted MMOs that were developped later, with better technology, graphics, animations, etc.
Even MMOs that tried to copy WoW come and go with their tail between the legs.

Why? Because they didn't compete in depth, challenge, variety, fun, gameplay, immersion, content, etc.

Blizzard and ArenaNet are the only 2 companies so far that I've seen have the balls to maintain complex combat/class mechanics at a decent level of balance.

Other games achieve balance through pure, retarded, linear, prioritized skill spamming without any depth or challenge beyond the grinding it takes to get anywhere...
---
I'm going to sleep.

I was so amused by this that I showed my friend, who has been playing a Death Knight since they were released, forgoing his warrior and rogue to do so. Like, literally, since the day they came out, he's been playing one.

Let's just say that, on all accounts, you're wrong. WoW isn't balanced or complex at all. Any complexity was thrown out the window with the LFR tool, and before that the LFG that made dungeon crawling all that much easier. Oh! But now you don't even HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOME CITY and crawl all the way to max level by running the LFG tool. Oh yeah, talk about complex.

And I'm not even gonna get into how many subs they're losing over Mists and such. If you think WoW is better now then it was at it's peak (Wrath), then you really don't know what you're talking about.

I've been playing WoW since beta, and I quit at the beginning of the year. Why? Because the game follows a faceroll easy and predictable pattern. That's not complex. The fights are easy and no challenge at all if you have a LICK of common sense.

Starcraft is good though, but even THAT is still unbalanced. I have fun with that with friends though. Diablo 3? We'll see.

NOTE: By the by, your note on "Other games achieve balance through pure, retarded, linear, prioritized skill spamming without any depth or challenge beyond the grinding it takes to get anywhere..." was what got us roaring with laughter. Obviously you've never played a 3 button Fury Warrior. No skill spamming there!!

#16 13-04-2012 12:10:42

Damncaster
Solarian

Norad IV a écrit :

i find it hilarious that people ridicule this post, it has merit. brutus is just one of the next OP steps in feerik's OP card release strat.

all these counter cards you people mentioned, well guess what you can't counter them in 3 turns in a row cause they have more than 3 turn cards worth of OP defense and attack. the main problem with brutus deck is they have an insane amount of defense that is hardly abled to be countered unless you are a mage. even if you are a mage you just have to hope you have the best of best spells and get your best of best spells in the first 3 turns otherwise you will die in 3 turns cause of the insane amount of defense and attack power brutus deck has.

personally i think this is just one of many OP decks out there that a few counter cards just can't handle.

were´s that button that says GTFO? xD, serious compraing feerik with other games is insane, if u don´t like it here just move, brutus isn´t OP geez i use that deck and there´s lots of ways to counter it, also as u said mages need good drops to take him out as for brutus works exacly the same if he doesn´t draw the 1 hit K.O he can´t do much.

For real STOP COMPARING EREDAN WITH OTHER GAMES feerik sometimes may push a bit from the players, but u shoudn´t complain to keep the game alive money is invested and also u only spend money if u like as for blizzard isn´t it the same? u buy the fu.... game u still have to pay for online taxes, plus u can´t comprare a online card strategy game with a MMO are 2 different worlds

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#17 13-04-2012 12:43:33

Ryken
stupid donkey

I wouldn't say stop comparing Ferrik to any other game, just ANY OTHER GAME THAT YOU CAN'T COMPARE. Like, a card game vs a MMO. Just...idiocy.

Now, Ferrik vs YGO? Magic? Pokemon TCG? Yeah, I can SEE that, but even then it's a bad comparison cause Ferrik is a iTCG and the others you have to get actual physical copies...well, except for Magic, which you can also build online but I've never played it so... *shrug*

But seriously, grow a brain. Comparing Ferrik vs Diablo or like comparing drinking a cup of nails vs a cup of milk. It just doesn't make sense.

#18 13-04-2012 12:50:25

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Ryken a écrit :

I wouldn't say stop comparing Ferrik to any other game, just ANY OTHER GAME THAT YOU CAN'T COMPARE. Like, a card game vs a MMO. Just...idiocy.

Now, Ferrik vs YGO? Magic? Pokemon TCG? Yeah, I can SEE that, but even then it's a bad comparison cause Ferrik is a iTCG and the others you have to get actual physical copies...well, except for Magic, which you can also build online but I've never played it so... *shrug*

But seriously, grow a brain. Comparing Ferrik vs Diablo or like comparing drinking a cup of nails vs a cup of milk. It just doesn't make sense.

yup,  I agree with that...
and BTW, Brutus ain't OP he's strong, but sriously, he will probably neve neeed nerfing. or if he is nerfed, there will be loads of other cards to nerf, starting with extasy, wild buds, heartbreaking dilema, etc...
you must be lvl16 or less to think he needs nerfing. sriously, that's the most ridiculousn thing I've seen lately on the forum...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#19 13-04-2012 13:02:32

NightmareJoke
Gardien

lolwut Skadoosh.
You were the first to complain in the French part of the forum when a character (Souchi for example) appeared to be stronger than Abomination with a lower level, and now for you, Brutus is "not OP" with the capacity to be a 20~25/20~25 ?

#20 13-04-2012 13:11:52

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

yeah, it was at this time. now we entered a new era in eredan, the standart of power are higher.
at this time, there were no such cards as the one we could face now.
and I was not complaining because souchi was too powerful, but because it was ridiculous that a lvl3 char was almost as good as abomination...

nowdays it's completely different (well not completely, but things have changed). the staff made the choice to bring the game to a new level of powerness (don't even know if that's a real word) in which Brutus ain't overpowered. he's strong. but absolutely not overpowered...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (13-04-2012 13:16:30)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#21 13-04-2012 13:14:52

Ryken
stupid donkey

NightmareJoke a écrit :

lolwut Skadoosh.
You were the first to complain in the French part of the forum when a character (Souchi for example) appeared to be stronger than Abomination with a lower level, and now for you, Brutus is "not OP" with the capacity to be a 20~25/20~25 ?

I've pointed this out before; that's good, but Spirit Trackers can do something like that every turn with Transmission of Knowledge and a decent hand. Saps can kill you turn 3-4, regardless of your opponent's high attack. I mean, SWEEP THE BOARD. Brutus at 20-25 damage isn't anything compared to WINNING THE GAME.

#22 13-04-2012 13:26:43

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

I like to think the the OP-ness of the releases signifies the evolution of Eredan.

Most TCG's do go through phases of setting the new "Standard".

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#23 13-04-2012 13:27:24

NightmareJoke
Gardien

I think all of you don't know what OP means.
To you, if OP only means "this card is killing me and I can't do anything", you're wrong.
A card that can be countered can be considered as OP as well. And Brutus is one of them. Being able to be 20~25/20~25 easily while the global resistance (Def + LP) of almost all character of the game are 16/17/18, it IS ridiculous.
Now, I agree with almost everyone who said that Brutus could be countered, but again, that's not because he can be countered that he is not OP. If so, Scragh wasn't Op because of Tempus, living nature because of nehant stone,etc etc...

Dernière modification par NightmareJoke (13-04-2012 13:28:44)

#24 13-04-2012 13:42:04

Nurvus
Gardien

@Ryken
I didn't say WoW is better now.
It has, however, evolved tremendously.
Good and bad stuff was done, but they had the balls to make alot of dramatic changes.

You can't say that about other games.
Star Wars is a joke, for example.

Only perhaps Tera Online and Guild Wars 2 will pwn WoW.

Long term players of WoW are getting sick of WoW... after 7 years, lol.
Other MMORPGs get ppl sick of them after two or three months.

#25 13-04-2012 13:54:51

Ryken
stupid donkey

Nurvus a écrit :

@Ryken
I didn't say WoW is better now.
It has, however, evolved tremendously.
Good and bad stuff was done, but they had the balls to make alot of dramatic changes.

You can't say that about other games.
Star Wars is a joke, for example.

Only perhaps Tera Online and Guild Wars 2 will pwn WoW.

Long term players of WoW are getting sick of WoW... after 7 years, lol.
Other MMORPGs get ppl sick of them after two or three months.

You're generalizing on ONE MMO. There are people who still play Everquest and Ultima Online. So I guess they don't count because they're not "big" anymore, despite evolving and being better games then they were in the beginning? Star Wars is a great game, I'm still playing that (and it's been out for, what? 30-4 months? Can't compare that to 7 years). Terra is also great, I've gotten into numerous betas. GW3 WILL be awesome, sure. But that still doesn't make comparing Blizzard or any other MMO in existance to this card game.

Just saying.

Pied de page des forums