Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-04-2012 03:44:10

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Stupid suggestion...

i just want to Soraya to be called: Soraya, priest of Kepher. So that it matches with Sakina... and all nomad priest released from now on to be called this way... of course if there is an specific god related to them

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 10-04-2012 03:52:56

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Stupid suggestion...

Maybe like Kounok and Kounok, the Prophet, Soraya, Priest of Kehper may be a version yet to be released, with clothes matching [card]Scarab Shield[/card].

*Braces against the incoming hate*

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-04-2012 03:53:54)

#3 10-04-2012 04:05:29

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

Maybe like Kounok and Kounok, the Prophet, Soraya, Priest of Kehper may be a version yet to be released, with clothes matching [card]Scarab Shield[/card].

uh... :3

---

She wears black cause her god is dead... until she brings it back free from Sol´ra influence big_smile

Dernière modification par Santuros (10-04-2012 04:07:29)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 10-04-2012 04:08:19

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

---

She wears black cause her god is dead... until she brings it back free from Sol´ra influence big_smile

Maybe a 3th eclipse big_smile...

But the bad is that soraya is death...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 10-04-2012 04:31:19

Santuros
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

---

what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please answer me!!!! i have partial examination tomorrow but this is more important!!!

Dernière modification par Santuros (10-04-2012 04:34:38)

#6 10-04-2012 04:40:50

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Santuros a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

---

what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please answer me!!!! i have partial examination tomorrow but this is more important!!!

Iro cut her head off in the [card]Xzia[/card] chapter, I think. I didn't read it myself but that was what I read in a post in the Spanish section.

#7 10-04-2012 04:52:37

Santuros
Nehantiste

Izayoi a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Iro cut her head off in the [card]Xzia[/card] chapter, I think. I didn't read it myself but that was what I read in a post in the Spanish section.

that's it... Xzia is going to burn!!!!!!

#8 10-04-2012 06:49:23

squamation
Campeur

Iro cut off Kehper's head, but because the god was incarnated in Soraya, she was beheaded instead.
The new Soraya should be named "Soraya, the Re-attached," and her weapon would be a glue gun.

"Ralph-- they ought to shut up, oughtn't they? You shut up, you littluns!"
--Piggy

#9 10-04-2012 14:14:53

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

squamation a écrit :

The new Soraya should be named "Soraya, the Re-attached," and her weapon would be a glue gun.

you made my day man... big_smile

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 10-04-2012 17:52:32

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Santuros a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

it will burn [card]In the Name of Nehant[/card]. After Nehant Ciramor kills the avatar he'll invade Xzia next tongue

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#11 11-04-2012 05:03:12

Santuros
Nehantiste

blackwaltz a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

it will burn [card]In the Name of Nehant[/card]. After Nehant Ciramor kills the avatar he'll invade Xzia next tongue

big_smile you made my night!!!! i hope this cards illustrates the future for the guild i hate the most... then they can kill nehant...

Dernière modification par Santuros (11-04-2012 05:03:32)

Pied de page des forums