Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-03-2012 03:38:33

Damncaster
Solarian

Next kotoba release

Is it to much releasing Daijin as the next crow? and like summoning karajutsu or tsume from deck?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#2 25-03-2012 04:04:57

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Next kotoba release

summoning tsume from deck is possible with Iaido.
The funny/stupid thing is that Karasu Kage is in the image art equipping Tsume... yet he's a Marauder and the card is Warriors only...

Maybe they could make an upgrade for Iaido that made it Marauder+Warrior but only summons Claws instead of Claws and Swords.

#3 25-03-2012 04:42:57

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I think he meant having the new character playing the card, like an order bonus or something.  That would be cool.  Turns 1, 3, 5:  A 'Tsume' is played from your deck?  Seems good.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 25-03-2012 06:15:04

Damncaster
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I think he meant having the new character playing the card, like an order bonus or something.  That would be cool.  Turns 1, 3, 5:  A 'Tsume' is played from your deck?  Seems good.

Or like: Daijin comes into play with a karajutsu if there is at least one copy at the deck.
Then Daijin must be or Mage/warrior or Mage/Marauder it would be nice that way, also they could release some new item to dual weild tsume

It´s all about Mastery!

#5 25-03-2012 06:16:41

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

summoning tsume from deck is possible with Iaido.
The funny/stupid thing is that Karasu Kage is in the image art equipping Tsume... yet he's a Marauder and the card is Warriors only...

Maybe they could make an upgrade for Iaido that made it Marauder+Warrior but only summons Claws instead of Claws and Swords.

I also agree with you its a stupid card xD but still works on Yu Ling, Gan´so and Ogooe Kage

It´s all about Mastery!

#6 26-03-2012 08:45:46

kisama
Voyageur

Or a Daijin (mage + another class) that have the same turn bonus as wild....
Turn 1,3,5 a karajutsu from the deck or hand is played and placed on one of your mage.

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#7 26-03-2012 22:26:15

Damncaster
Solarian

kisama a écrit :

Turn 1,3,5 a karajutsu from the deck or hand is played and placed on one of your mage.

Nice Idea there

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 06-04-2012 09:52:29

camolatte
Voyageur

I have an idea also for Kotoba next release.

Probably on the next release, it'd be great if there is a release on new caste that works like Crow but instead of Mage-like, it'll be Priest-like.

I meant like Crow that got [card]Tsume[/card] and [card]Mark of the Crow[/card] that could mimic magic attack based on physical attack score instead of spirit score, this new caste also got item and action cards that enable healing but not based on spirit score but based on Kotoba's min/max attack or defense score.

Example:
- Character: Warrior. Turn 4 and 5 +2 to positive effect of the card that match with your caste.
- Action: Heal X one of your character. X is your Defense/2 rounded down. Chain.
- Item: Scroll. Min Attack -1 (stacking) and heal 3 point for every turn out of combat. Duration: 2 Fights.
- Item: Jewel. Defense +1 and heal X (minimum 1) points after end of every fight where X is your Min Attack/3 rounded down.
- etc

or if it's not a new caste, just add these mechanic into one of the existing caste, such as Tsuotai' or the casteless imperial warriors of Gakyusha. It will like Kotoba's version of Nomad's Immortal.

Dernière modification par camolatte (06-04-2012 10:16:23)

#9 08-04-2012 14:00:14

Nurvus
Gardien

kisama a écrit :

I don't see why it can't have both that and Tsume draw.

Here's a proper Daijin, possibly Legendary:
Daijin
Guild: Kotoba
Race: Shadow Guemelite

Mage - Marauder - Crow
Attack +1 against Mages.
At the start of the game, a "Tsume" is attached to "Daijin" if there is one in the Deck.
Whenever an opposing character suffers Magic damage, he has Spirit -1 until the end of the game and a card from your Discard Pile returns to your deck.
Turns 1, 3 and 5: A "Karajutsu" is attached to one of your living Crow.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (08-04-2012 14:03:03)

#10 08-04-2012 14:39:09

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Before you get a legendary Daijin you'll have to wait quite some time. The Nomads, The Sap Hearts and the Pirates still have to get a legendary character before the Kotobas get a second one.

#11 08-04-2012 16:23:38

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :
kisama a écrit :

I don't see why it can't have both that and Tsume draw.

Here's a proper Daijin, possibly Legendary:
Daijin
Guild: Kotoba
Race: Shadow Guemelite

Mage - Marauder - Crow
Attack +1 against Mages.
At the start of the game, a "Tsume" is attached to "Daijin" if there is one in the Deck.
Whenever an opposing character suffers Magic damage, he has Spirit -1 until the end of the game and a card from your Discard Pile returns to your deck.
Turns 1, 3 and 5: A "Karajutsu" is attached to one of your living Crow.

I LOVE IT!!!  But feerik ain´t dreamin bout that... okay...

It´s all about Mastery!

#12 08-04-2012 16:33:41

Satyrox
Guémélite

JarodG64 a écrit :

Before you get a legendary Daijin you'll have to wait quite some time. The Nomads, The Sap Hearts and the Pirates still have to get a legendary character before the Kotobas get a second one.

Also zils!

In a case Daijin becomes playabe I hope Artrezil's back too wink

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

Pied de page des forums