Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-03-2012 04:03:19

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

New Deirf Geis

7UWQynNt.pngtH9n9.png2cGxc.png

Any deck ideas to go with these characters? It looks like they would wreak witchblades without playing anything.

#2 16-03-2012 05:04:51

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : New Deirf Geis

sorry, how do you get those 2? @_@

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#3 16-03-2012 05:20:04

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Caitlyn a écrit :

sorry, how do you get those 2? @_@

They were rewards during the stone king event. They are pretty nifty but I could never find a third to put with them that felt right. Even the Stone King himself didn't seem to fit the play style those two have.

#4 16-03-2012 10:24:37

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Well, I know I plan to start with the new [card]Combustion[/card] card, [card]Hit for hit[/card] [card]sinking[/card] and of course [card]six feet under[/card]. Was also thinking of throwing in a couple of [card]heavy armor[/card] and [card]Artaban's sacrifice [/card], been looking for a reason to try that card out.

#5 16-03-2012 11:02:52

magius
Solarian

Essentially he is an anti-multi-class character (Witchblades are already weak as it is compared to other decks out there). Good combo with the mercenary Warrior-Mages

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 16-03-2012 11:23:46

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Any deck ideas to go with these characters? It looks like they would wreak witchblades without playing anything.

Well I'm Running Deirf Geis, Scragh, & Bramamir Renegade, & So far I'm 3/0....I Wish I Had The 2 Characters U Have, But I Stopped Playing Eredan For A Month & That Happened 2 Be The Month They Came Out, SMH, But Hit For Hit Works Great With Fall Back, I Run 3 Life Devourers Seeing Geis Can Chain them, Avalonian Shields Are Also the Best Shields To Use, & that's Basically My Deck For Now!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#7 16-03-2012 14:14:43

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

I'm thinking about making a deck based on countering class based decks using cards like Sold Out, Zarazam's Eye, and the like. I'll include at least 2 Than the Swords for Erein though. I only have 2 Six Feet Under though, so keep that in mind. Any more suggestions?

#8 16-03-2012 18:31:19

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

I think you should use [card]six feet under[/card] x3 and [card]rain of death[/card] x3 because the combination will bring big damage to most opponents.

also use some defensive cards, because the death of one mage will weaken the other  a lot.

you coud use the heavy armor and a few life devourer for chain on deirf geis, while not being dead cards for the other guy's.

And some random extra chains that will work out:
[card]Favor of the dawn[/card] ups the right stat at the right moment.
[card]Assault on Bramamir[/card] ups both atk. and def. for a few turns.

#9 16-03-2012 22:31:57

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

steeliebob a écrit :

I think you should use [card]six feet under[/card] x3 and [card]rain of death[/card] x3 because the combination will bring big damage to most opponents.

also use some defensive cards, because the death of one mage will weaken the other  a lot.

you coud use the heavy armor and a few life devourer for chain on deirf geis, while not being dead cards for the other guy's.

And some random extra chains that will work out:
[card]Favor of the dawn[/card] ups the right stat at the right moment.
[card]Assault on Bramamir[/card] ups both atk. and def. for a few turns.

I agree with the [card]rain of death[/card] in there also, but I've only got 2 and they're in my demon hunter deck an it annoys me to constantly switch out cards for different decks (aren't feerik supposed to be making this less of a hassle?). But yeah I'll probably do that anyway, although I feel [card]sinking[/card] and [card]combustion[/card] are good replacements. I also planned on adding [card]Favor of the dawn[/card], just a good card.

#10 17-03-2012 00:04:16

invictus05
Habitant de Guem

I think these two mages are better with Ciramor : http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/S9JSBjG7.png
Then you can put more spells!

Otherwise with deirf geis, here some useful cards:
[card]rain of death [/card]
[card]six feet under[/card]
[card]the monster[/card]
[card]hit for hit[/card]
[card]Offensive[/card]
[card]break the first chain[/card]
[card]hibernation[/card]

#11 17-03-2012 01:12:22

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

invictus05 a écrit :

I think these two mages are better with Ciramor : http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/S9JSBjG7.png
Then you can put more spells!

Otherwise with deirf geis, here some useful cards:
[card]rain of death [/card]
[card]six feet under[/card]
[card]the monster[/card]
[card]hit for hit[/card]
[card]Offensive[/card]
[card]break the first chain[/card]
[card]hibernation[/card]

I agree about teaming those mages with Ciramor but disagree with the version. I like the + fire damage the alt version has and i have a trick or 2 that sperates my deck from others that I preffer it not to be copied.

Along the lines of Deif I see him in some kind of version of an  "Avalonian Love" deck deck

#12 17-03-2012 06:57:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Well I'm Running Deirf Geis, Scragh, & Bramamir Renegade, & So far I'm 3/0....I Wish I Had The 2 Characters U Have, But I Stopped Playing Eredan For A Month & That Happened 2 Be The Month They Came Out, SMH, But Hit For Hit Works Great With Fall Back, I Run 3 Life Devourers Seeing Geis Can Chain them, Avalonian Shields Are Also the Best Shields To Use, & that's Basically My Deck For Now!

Do you really take the time to capitalize every word you type?  Is it because you don't know which one needs to be capitalized so you just do it to every one of them?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#13 17-03-2012 19:07:12

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

CAPTUSA a écrit :

For crying out frickin' loud! Why?

Why do you keep typing like that?! This is well meant: by capitalizing like that you force the reader to stop at the start of every word. Reading your posts becomes a chore and your meaning gets lost. By using "&" instead of "and" you stop the readers flow as well. We are all so accustomed to reading "and" that we hardly even read it when we pass through it in a text. It also helps to shorten your sentences. Your never ending sentences confuses the reader. By using proper puncuation the reader will be able to follow your thoughts.

#14 17-03-2012 19:16:04

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

For crying out frickin' loud! Why?

Why do you keep typing like that?! This is well meant: by capitalizing like that you force the reader to stop at the start of every word. Reading your posts becomes a chore and your meaning gets lost. By using "&" instead of "and" you stop the readers flow as well. We are all so accustomed to reading "and" that we hardly even read it when we pass through it in a text. It also helps to shorten your sentences. Your never ending sentences confuses the reader. By using proper puncuation the reader will be able to follow your thoughts.

I have a better question; why are you railroading the topic to deal with some random illiterate numbskull?

Stick to the topic; a very badass looking deck with so much potential. *nod nod*

#15 17-03-2012 21:56:39

UIA
Habitant de Guem

been using a variation of this deck, it plays similar to demon hunters, and does very well.. However I still think I prefer yu ling/zatochi/nashi as they just seem to have more synergy and less affected by loss of a char, also somewhat less vulnerable to zil discard.

On a funny note, just using the deirf/nalen/erien combo has induced more then a few rage quits by mage opponents looking at their starting stats, its actually kinda annoying tongue

I think this deck has good potential also as adventure farmer just gotta figure out which ones

EDIT:  8 spirit on turn 2 yeeeaaahhh

erdnscn4.jpg

Dernière modification par UIA (19-03-2012 14:56:00)

#16 15-04-2012 21:12:37

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

First: Yes I'm Necro'ing this thread, but just after a few weeks, and I figured this is better than spamming a semi unique deck style. This deck likes some of the new trophies like Artrizils Shadow, but I found older cards that came out before I had any sort of card base (or money) to even attempt to go after Trophies like I do now.

Cards like [card]Suggested Itinerary[/card], [card]Kiss the Fairy[/card]?, [card]Free the Shadow[/card], [card]Mutiny[/card], etc. This deck gets better and better the longer you have played this game.

#17 15-04-2012 23:01:14

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Cyanide a écrit :

First: Yes I'm Necro'ing this thread, but just after a few weeks, and I figured this is better than spamming a semi unique deck style. This deck likes some of the new trophies like Artrizils Shadow, but I found older cards that came out before I had any sort of card base (or money) to even attempt to go after Trophies like I do now.

Cards like [card]Suggested Itinerary[/card], [card]Kiss the Fairy[/card]?, [card]Free the Shadow[/card], [card]Mutiny[/card], etc. This deck gets better and better the longer you have played this game.

Yeah, I'm all for necroing this thread. CAPTUSA needs to be reminded. Though I don't see how [card]Free The Shadow[/card] is useful in this deck.

#18 15-04-2012 23:34:30

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Cyanide a écrit :

[card]Kiss the Fairy[/card]'s effect won't work since the 1st winter tourney is over. Why mutiny over dissidence?

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#19 15-04-2012 23:37:47

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :
Cyanide a écrit :

[card]Kiss the Fairy[/card]'s effect won't work since the 1st winter tourney is over. Why mutiny over dissidence?

Cause it affects all chars instead of just 1

#20 16-04-2012 06:13:55

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

yeah but you waste haalf your turn playing it..

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#21 16-04-2012 14:53:08

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

skadooosh a écrit :

yeah but you waste haalf your turn playing it..

Six Feet Under, chain Mutiny...profit? Next turn they can't play jack, you get a free shot.

Seems pretty fair to me. Zil Mages uses Suspicion of Treason all the time for that very reason.

#22 16-04-2012 15:05:39

Nurvus
Gardien

Actually, Mutiny also "overrides" Dissidence on your characters, so that you benefit from full Six Feet Under and other mercenary-related cards.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-04-2012 15:06:06)

#23 17-04-2012 00:56:52

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I didn't know if Kiss the Fairy would work or not since I don't have it and wasn't around when it came out.

Free the Shadow is for people not expecting discard and hording their kill shot for another char. It's either getting rid of something they may be saving or the opponent getting +5 attack.

And mutiny because it effects everyone like Suspicion of Treason and in case someone uses dissidence on me like Nervus says. This deck blows its load by turn 4 or 5 so if you need a card to mess with one char's guild for more than one turn you are probably screwed anyway.

BIGGEST let downs of this deck: Shulong (not venerable) and Evil Eye.

Pied de page des forums