Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-02-2012 20:23:37

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

How are we losing SO BAD Zill?!

I know I've won some and i've lost some, but I feel ive won against more kotoba than I've lost. but we're getting our BUTTS kicked out there. Are we Zill really no match for the Kotoba??

#2 10-02-2012 20:25:45

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : How are we losing SO BAD Zill?!

hotfoot a écrit :

I know I've won some and i've lost some, but I feel ive won against more kotoba than I've lost. but we're getting our BUTTS kicked out there. Are we Zill really no match for the Kotoba??

lol them trackers, demon hunters, tsoutais and warriors are making quick work of some of those weak discard decks that ppl are trying to put out there

#3 10-02-2012 20:27:08

Nurvus
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

lol them trackers, demon hunters, tsoutais and warriors are making quick work of some of those weak discard decks that ppl are trying to put out there

I'm more inclined to believe there are arranged fights between someone's weak zil deck and someone else's kotoba deck.

#4 10-02-2012 20:31:46

Limestone
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

I'm more inclined to believe there are arranged fights between someone's weak zil deck and someone else's kotoba deck.

Obviously.. peeps wanna try their luck buying cheaper kots booster for new Iro on steroids

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#5 10-02-2012 20:36:37

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Limestone a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

Obviously.. peeps wanna try their luck buying cheaper kots booster for new Iro on steroids

thanks good defense boost is not that problematic to me, so let em get it, ill love to see how their defenses get to 0

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 10-02-2012 21:09:26

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Lets better see what the two guild have.

Zil:
Marauder Dagger Master
Marauder Beat-down
Circus discard
The pack
Shadow Mage

And the most common deck from Zil is discard.

VS

Kotoba:
Tsoutai
Tracker
Warrior
Demon hunter
Crow

Circus discard:

- lose vs Tsoutai because Circus can t reduce attack and they get crushed from [card]Katamaru[/card].
- lose vs Warrior because the warrior have good attack and no spirit without playing cards.
- lose vs Tracker because [card]shuriken[/card] go always back to hand and tracker have many atack from start.
- lose vs demon hunter with [card]Katamaru[/card] and [card]Onijutsu[/card]
- win vs crow

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (10-02-2012 21:13:56)

#7 10-02-2012 21:34:49

Dooger
Campeur

Sereaphim a écrit :

Lets better see what the two guild have.

Zil:
Marauder Dagger Master
Marauder Beat-down
Circus discard
The pack
Shadow Mage

And the most common deck from Zil is discard.

VS

Kotoba:
Tsoutai
Tracker
Warrior
Demon hunter
Crow

Circus discard:

- lose vs Tsoutai because Circus can t reduce attack and they get crushed from [card]Katamaru[/card].
- lose vs Warrior because the warrior have good attack and no spirit without playing cards.
- lose vs Tracker because [card]shuriken[/card] go always back to hand and tracker have many atack from start.
- lose vs demon hunter with [card]Katamaru[/card] and [card]Onijutsu[/card]
- win vs crow

Disagree. A well-made Zil Discard is potent and powerful.

-Tsoutai's attack can't be lowered but they can suck on [card]I Hate Brawlers[/card] and [card]Treacherous[/card].

-Trackers don't hit hard enough and one Shuriken doesn't seal fate.

-I have won against Iro, Imperial Champion decks with him lvl 3 and Demonhunters I go 50/50 with my discard. You simply sacrifice Salem to hit with a [card]Panic![/card]/[card]Theft[/card] combo for the greater good.

Such generalized statements warrant a challenge! The name is Dooger. Look for me buddy!

Now the win rate for The Pack... might be contributing to our Zil loses... I personally never won in Rooms with The Pack yet.

#8 10-02-2012 22:05:12

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Dooger a écrit :

Now the win rate for The Pack... might be contributing to our Zil loses... I personally never won in Rooms with The Pack yet.

yeah... i myself play Pack ever since i started and got a high W/L (around 4:1) ratio on it...
but all those "new" to the clan/caste realy build crapy decks with em (no Lunations, Dirty Tricks and tons of The Howls runnung rampart on their losing streak -.-). so those are most likely the main reason for it. TttS decks are too expensive for newer players so i wont blame em (thou they can get toolboxed by Demonhunters with a good draw)... and discard is always a 50/50 against most decks, no mather how cheap they are build. so yeah, i too, think that the main reason would be "cheap" Pack decks as well D:

cmon... i even started a new thread a couple of minutes after the new releases just to count the new The Pack additions with a link to my first deck strat post just to keep it low

I'm back to Pack

#9 10-02-2012 22:25:52

Nurvus
Gardien

Those saying Trackers lose to Discard are lol.

[card]Lurking in the Shadows[/card] -> [card]Kotoba Shadow[/card] = Dead Abyssien/Psychurgist.

As for The Pack, I play one, and I win 3 out of 4 times.

And you complaining about crappy The Pack decks?
How about the crappy Kotoba decks? Doesn't count?

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-02-2012 22:28:10)

#10 10-02-2012 22:31:27

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

Those saying Trackers lose to Discard are lol.

[card]Lurking in the Shadows[/card] -> [card]Kotoba Shadow[/card] = Dead Abyssien/Psychurgist.

As for The Pack, I play one, and I win 3 out of 4 times.

And you complaining about crappy The Pack decks?
How about the crappy Kotoba decks? Doesn't count?

lol i was thinkign the same thing and guem trackers can also do the shuriken katamaru combo

#11 10-02-2012 22:40:06

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

lol... with the new release i'd only play Human trackers from here on out... you dont even need assassination any more with Acrobatic Fight and Kotoba Shadow xD
you ignore the lame atk reductions from discard and court decks... at the same time you play 2 more items each round which mean you'll be SPAMING tracker jewels/ masks, kunai and shuriken like it's no mans buisness...

i kind of feel short handed when i look at the pack releases. the only real boost at the zil side was Alyce when it comes to TttS decks. other than that kotoba realy got a lvl-up handed to em. dont get me wrong... i play all sorts of clans (except Saps... just dont like their playsyle) but zil where already rare in ELO except the discards and dagger Abomb decks here and there lately.

I'm back to Pack

#12 10-02-2012 22:52:50

Dooger
Campeur

Wow. Well kudos to my challenge being accepted. He 1 hit KO'd my Psychothurgist and the game fell apart from that moment. Gratz!

#13 10-02-2012 22:59:40

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

My Zill discard hasn't lost against Kots....ever lol. What are you people running?

#14 10-02-2012 23:09:50

Dooger
Campeur

EwokDan a écrit :

My Zill discard hasn't lost against Kots....ever lol. What are you people running?

Psycho
Abyssien Devourer
Salem

[card]Treacherous[/card] x3
[card]Theft[/card] x2
[card]Festivities[/card]
[card]Camp[/card]
[card]Panic[/card] x3
[card]Mental Syphon[/card]
[card]Conjuring[/card]
[card]Look Away[/card] x3
[card]Blackmail[/card] x2
[card]I Hate Brawlers[/card] x3

#15 10-02-2012 23:12:17

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Old hat bro...

Alyce, Phys and Kriss ;-)

#16 10-02-2012 23:16:07

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

EwokDan a écrit :

Old hat bro...

Alyce, Phys and Kriss ;-)

Really expensive if you have a [card]alyce[/card] level 3.
And its not counter [card]Kotoba Shadow[/card] or [card]Katamaru[/card].
But i don t know your complete deck...

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (10-02-2012 23:22:57)

#17 10-02-2012 23:19:46

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Kat sucks when you reduce spirit by 3 in the first turn...thats if they have any kat left by turn 2 :-)

#18 11-02-2012 00:06:09

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

i play my version with Salem, Phych and Fog Hydra^^
3 Panic, 1 Treacherous, 2 Theft, 1 Mental Syphon, 1 Controtion and 2 Blackmail are for discrad purposes, 3 Illumination to loot for Salem and Phych, 2 Tadda, 3 It is time and 1 Anathemaize to make it complete. i never was a huge fan of Look away since the only good part is the chain and that's it. this setting get's you a more stable 1st turn psych that will most likely play Mental Syphon or Illumination-> mental syphon. hydra can play Theft/ It's time and Anathemize on it's turn and is only in there for the +10 initative and the fact that it starts tapped... so even if your opponent starts and picks salem, he'll have -2 atk.
dont know about the all priest version, as it's not purely aimed as discard but more to outlast your opponent, which can be tricky against certain decks (Eclipse, Noz Blast...). however i did see a fun version today that only used Blackmail to discard but other than that packed cards into the opposing deck with the 2 new ones and sadistick laughter... damn funny and hard to kill but nothing spezial dmg wise. but every time i discarded one of his cards he simply got em back due to their effects or terrifiks bonus

I'm back to Pack

#19 11-02-2012 00:43:08

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

I hate discard, I hate the pack, I hate Shadow Mage Abyss/Kuraying decks

Honestly Im glad Zil is losing

I know my DH deck beat at least 2 crappy Zil decks

#20 11-02-2012 00:50:06

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Thing is..played well, Zill should beat Kots most of the time. Too many people runing poor mill decks and half arsed Pack decks agains the mass of Dh decks

#21 11-02-2012 02:28:14

Dooger
Campeur

Talamare a écrit :

I hate discard, I hate the pack, I hate Shadow Mage Abyss/Kuraying decks

Honestly Im glad Zil is losing

I know my DH deck beat at least 2 crappy Zil decks

Thing is, Kotoba has so many ways to increase their defense already. There are few pure Zil cards that can increase defense without requiring circus or being a mage/priest. Kotoba seems easily viable competitively while a successful Zil deck takes some effort and plenty of crystals to make.

Granted, I have a nice Dh deck but I'm benching it this week in hopes of pushing the guild card in the direction I think it should go. Some agree, some disagree. This rivalry was kind of the goal, was it not? This week I'm pro Zil and anti Kotoba. Who knows which way I'll side next! But until then, screw you Kotoba! May you fall on your Katanas! smile

#22 11-02-2012 03:16:58

Nurvus
Gardien

Whoever finds me with a Zil deck will meet a Kotoba deck willing to lose :>

#23 11-02-2012 04:48:08

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

nahh, someone is buying the game for the Kots.. heheh..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#24 11-02-2012 04:55:35

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

have you guys checked other forum , to see if they are supporting zil or kotoba?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#25 11-02-2012 07:47:06

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

For this war I've been running a pure WaW deck and I have 100% win rate vs the pack and discard. A really good marauder deck with all the goodies managed to beat me once. (I'm even leveling an Iro level 3)

Beating kotoba warriors was never Zil's strong point.

PS The new kotoba sword is epic for WaW decks.

Pied de page des forums