Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-01-2012 04:51:58

Gavoden
Ptit nouveau

New Craftsman/Item Idea - Haito

So discussion about some improvements that could be applied to the Trackers, without breaking their mould brought up the following possibility:

1Haito.png

Haito is the shadow amidst the Bamboo, draped in green half-stocks and blending in with his background. He lays his Traps out for the opponent to wander into, only to spring to the attack once they have sprung them.

1Hangman.png

Hang them up by their ankles, toes, neck or hands. Once they're up there, watch them flail and hit them from afar at your leisure! Guaranteed success or your money back!

1PitTrap.png

Lost within the confines of the Pit, the opponent is helpless against the High Ground advantage. Finish him before he figures his way out again.

1Flying.png

The smallest of bundles. A complex system of air bladders, bamboo tubes and persistence. They won't know what hit them until they've hit the ground, snoring.

1Trip.png

One to the next to the next and on again. One false step and the chain reaction begins.

#2 26-01-2012 11:37:21

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : New Craftsman/Item Idea - Haito

I really like the idea. It would definitely be an awesome new addition to tracker strategy

#3 26-01-2012 13:40:12

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : New Craftsman/Item Idea - Haito

I like the idea of introducing Traps into the game.
However, I think it would have to be cards that have conditional effects...
... such as:
"At the start of the fight, do X.
If the character plays a Spell or an Action, also do Y."

...or even simply "If the character plays a Spell or an Action, do X."

Pied de page des forums