Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2012 18:57:27

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Hoarders!

Who is hoarding the shadow masters and Yu ling level 3!!!!
Come forward and your punishment shall be swift and painless  tongue

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 10-01-2012 22:56:00

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Hoarders!

It's the Caste I'd like to invest a bit on, but won't even bother the way it is.
I guess I'm more likely to get it as a drop in Adventure Mode than for a decent price in the Market.

#3 10-01-2012 22:57:11

Eurohippy
Voyageur

Talk to the Noz Dragon Boss in Adventure mode...  After 20+ beatings he gave up a Shadow Master.  He was kind enough to hand over a Blackmail along the way as well.

#4 11-01-2012 15:42:02

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Eurohippy a écrit :

Talk to the Noz Dragon Boss in Adventure mode...  After 20+ beatings he gave up a Shadow Master.  He was kind enough to hand over a Blackmail along the way as well.

Suuure....When I fought him I lost with him at full health

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#5 11-01-2012 20:47:20

Eurohippy
Voyageur

mpandelidis a écrit :
Eurohippy a écrit :

Suuure....When I fought him I lost with him at full health

Use Harshness, Burning Soul, Litmus Test, and Sentence as suggested by soulstealer in another thread I think.  Using these I win about 80% of the time.  If you can't get the trophey cards with a bit of luck you should be able to do it w/ just Harshness and Burning Soul using watcher with Ascetic.

Ironicially I beat him earlier today and he didn't drop a single card.  sad

Pied de page des forums