Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2012 07:07:38

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Dazzle, Demonic Portal and other cards with similar effects

How is it that these cards are not unique?

Their effects are absolutely insane

Dernière modification par Talamare (09-01-2012 07:07:51)

#2 09-01-2012 09:17:45

Limestone
Solarian

Re : Dazzle, Demonic Portal and other cards with similar effects

Because it can be overcome with some other cards.. so it's not necessary OP. I even beat nehantist corruption with pirate beatdown because I play nehantist too, experience is what matters here

Clumsiness anyone?

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 09-01-2012 11:22:50

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

or just dont rely on powercreep tactics tongue

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 10-01-2012 02:53:26

Anihilate
Solarian

DMR+ Portal is the only one of these techs that is hard to counter. Unless you're playing Kotoba, it's pretty obvious that if your opponent chooses Dimizar to fight Iro turn 1, they're going to try to gank you. It only works effectively when used in a Nehant mage deck, and that deck type has no real offensive capability otherwise.

Don't try to 1 shot non-Priest Nomads, and you won't get Dazzled, it's never a good idea to attempt an otk on any nomad for that matter. It's limited to combat class nomads, and is only potent when used against Glass Cannon tactics.

The only other card with a similar effect is [card]Spiritual Duel[/card], it's an unlimited thuergy, and it has a very strict prerequisite.

If you know your opponent is capable of teching your deck with theirs, you're going to have to play differently. That's pretty much true for any competition. I went from no elo to topping out at 1690, in less than an hour, and I would have lost quite a few of those matches if I played how my opponent assumed I would.
I play nomad priests, 1700+ elo players lost to me because they expected me to heal and played sentence, whilst I instead pounded their characters or dealt with their current techs.

You have to know how to fight decks based on first glance ^^

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#5 10-01-2012 11:57:00

alec1012
Campeur

I play Immortals.

You should see when I counteract DMR + Demonic Portal with Dazzle. It's hilarious.

#6 10-01-2012 15:45:57

Nurvus
Gardien

You can also use Crown of the Border, etc.

A card no one uses is Magic Shield.
Clumsiness and other cards break DMR.

Pied de page des forums