Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-01-2012 08:07:54

H3R01C
Ptit nouveau

Vip status

$9.95 for 1 month
$24 for 3 months
$40 for 6 months
$60 for 1 year

features:
-sell at marketplace without buying a booster
-120 energy cap and/or faster energy recovery
-access to certain events perhaps (that require fee'z)
-auto training in training room (you must be online, in room, will have a box that says autofight, click it once per battle with each player, 2 versions play no cards and full discard or fight)
-obtain a special card that makes an nonexchangeable card salable every 2 months or foil, option to choose 1 or the other (would encourage longer vip)
-word bubble next to your potrait where you can make a comment (ex. trying to get trophy, testing a new deck)

#2 04-01-2012 08:28:26

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Re : Vip status

I didnt understand the Auto Training

A random single card booster that can contain either 10 xp, 100 xp or Foil maker sounds like a fun thing to give out

Finally I cant support your prices unless they also gave some Feez per month too
Something like 200 Feez per month

#3 04-01-2012 17:35:07

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Interesting idea and something I would consider taking advantage of.

I disagree with the auto fight and word bubble.
Auto fight could require some substantial changes to the program and the word bubble only really works in a single language environment.

I also agree with the suggestion to include a set amount of Feez each month...

#4 05-01-2012 03:48:08

Nurvus
Gardien

Cut that price into 1/5 of the suggested.
It's easy steady income for an effortless online service.
Feerik would cover the investment in just a month.

If he had the prices you suggested, most ppl would not go for it because they don't find it worth it.
Some might quit playing alltogether.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (05-01-2012 03:49:13)

Pied de page des forums