Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-12-2011 05:16:35

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Card Decomposition Option

I think that there should be an option in Eredan to decompose or level-down a card.

If the card to be decomposed have upgrade requirements - The player will still be able to acquire the cards used for the upgrade but all cards would have their exp back to zero.

If the card to be decomposed have accumulated exp - The player will be able to get half of it as XP Destiny Card.

For example:
Lvl 3 Kararine (Eclipse) (w/ 200 exp) to be decomposed to Lvl 2.
After decomposition the player would get:
Lvl 2 Kararine (0 exp)
Assassination (0 exp)
XP Destiny card (100 exp)

Thorn between light and darkness.

#2 03-12-2011 07:22:21

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Re : Card Decomposition Option

I hope Feerik explores this option. I think this is good for characters that have several options for their final evo like Keizan, Lucyan, Iomarek, Mystic Master, etc. It will kinda' help players to go back one level if they find out the character they chose is not working for them.

#3 03-12-2011 09:10:05

Limestone
Solarian

Not gonna happen as it will hamper their sales by a LOT.. so another suggestion denied

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 03-12-2011 12:43:28

Nurvus
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :

Not gonna happen as it will hamper their sales by a LOT.. so another suggestion denied

As much as I hate these kinds of unconstructive replies - and I still do - I must say  it is very hard for Feerik to implement a feature that doesn't encourage buying more cards.

Screwed up? Buy more.

Good suggestion, nevertheless, and I certainly hope I'm wrong.

#5 03-12-2011 15:16:33

Limestone
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

As much as I hate these kinds of unconstructive replies - and I still do - I must say  it is very hard for Feerik to implement a feature that doesn't encourage buying more cards.

Screwed up? Buy more.

Good suggestion, nevertheless, and I certainly hope I'm wrong.

As much as I respect you, Nurvus for bringing wonderful ideas and suggestions, what I said was a fact and if you claimed it to be unconstructive, fine I accept it too but rather than giving false hope and sweet lies (or lengthy words) I just went straight to the fact, the bitter truth. I didn't have any intention to down everybody spirit of new and awesome (economically) suggestion sad

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 03-12-2011 15:42:35

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Xervos a écrit :

I think that there should be an option in Eredan to decompose or level-down a card.

If the card to be decomposed have upgrade requirements - The player will still be able to acquire the cards used for the upgrade but all cards would have their exp back to zero.

If the card to be decomposed have accumulated exp - The player will be able to get half of it as XP Destiny Card.

For example:
Lvl 3 Kararine (Eclipse) (w/ 200 exp) to be decomposed to Lvl 2.
After decomposition the player would get:
Lvl 2 Kararine (0 exp)
Assassination (0 exp)
XP Destiny card (100 exp)

i think it could be viable if we remove the experience and you gotta pay like 200 crystals...And perhaps limit the decompositions per week

Dernière modification par Santuros (03-12-2011 15:43:19)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 04-12-2011 06:36:33

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.

Well, a 1 decomposition a week would probably work so no one can abuse it. Plus adding a fee to it. Maybe 1k crystal or more.

I really don't think that these would greatly affect the sales for Feerik.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#8 04-12-2011 23:40:50

Porteurdemort
Voyageur

I think Feerik can implement this but there's going to be penalties. We can't have all our wishes sad There will be some downside to it just to put balance on things.

Dernière modification par Porteurdemort (04-12-2011 23:41:09)

#9 05-12-2011 04:54:14

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

If they implement this, I'm sure they'll make it cost Feez

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#10 05-12-2011 09:25:27

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

They can also charge a certain amount of crystals for card decomposition where specific cards can only be decomposed at certain Levels (similar to buying Cards in the Store where certain cards are only available at certain Levels).

Dernière modification par Lyquid (05-12-2011 09:26:30)

#11 13-12-2011 19:17:58

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

I personally think that is an excellent idea... Especially with the removal of the XP card and a crystal cost.

I would also LOVE to see how that impacted the market...

On the flip side, I also find it doubtful that it will happen... But I'll still maintain hope.

#12 13-12-2011 19:27:30

Rolth
Campeur

Even if they won't do this for EVERY card, perhaps only for cards that need additional cards to evolve? Such as the Shadow or Sol'ra's Avatar. Also for cards that only one is available of (Lucyan). As for the fee, I would hope this would say it should cost feez for any card available through the market and booster packs, but should only cost crystals for the special cards. This would make more sense since you are pigeon-holed if you don't like your choice for the special cards.

#13 13-12-2011 19:32:32

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Rolth a écrit :

Even if they won't do this for EVERY card, perhaps only for cards that need additional cards to evolve? Such as the Shadow or Sol'ra's Avatar. Also for cards that only one is available of (Lucyan). As for the fee, I would hope this would say it should cost feez for any card available through the market and booster packs, but should only cost crystals for the special cards. This would make more sense since you are pigeon-holed if you don't like your choice for the special cards.

Good point... Its silly to allow people to devolve cards which don't use other cards.

As for Fez vs crystals.... Fez would benefit the company, but would then make it much less interesting for the players... I'd rather spend my fez on new cards, and it would be more profitable crystal-wise as well.

Pied de page des forums