Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-08-2011 08:51:05

Valnyr
Campeur

Perfect Request

When I have 3 characters alive and the opponent only one, if the opponent left or if the opponent let the time pass, I want a perfect.

A lot of perfect are lost becouse the people left or go afk while losing.
That's not right :-/

#2 29-08-2011 19:52:14

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Perfect Request

It would be abused.
I once made a suggestion so that Eredan goes on "auto-pilot" when an opponent leaves, so that the computer "finishes" the fight against you, using basic combos/actions.

At the same time, while the fight isn't "finished", the player who left would not be able to join a new fight.

If both players left, both sides would go on auto-pilot and both sides would need to wait until the fight is finished before joining new fights.

This would -destroy- foul play.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (29-08-2011 19:53:01)

#3 29-08-2011 20:13:48

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I would agree to that Nurvus, hell I'd go a step farther.  The leaver can't play for 1-5 minutes times the number of times they left today.  I really hate leavers on tropheys that depend on players not disconnecting.

#4 30-08-2011 14:22:43

Valnyr
Campeur

It's not possible for the server to know if a player disconnect becouse he want or becouse he has a problem, so it's not possible to penalize the ones that leave.

#5 30-08-2011 18:11:50

goscar
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :

It would be abused.
I once made a suggestion so that Eredan goes on "auto-pilot" when an opponent leaves, so that the computer "finishes" the fight against you, using basic combos/actions.

At the same time, while the fight isn't "finished", the player who left would not be able to join a new fight.

If both players left, both sides would go on auto-pilot and both sides would need to wait until the fight is finished before joining new fights.

NO, that would just piss ppl off. I have had games where I was winning and then the game glitched up and i lost, this system would punish me for their mistake. Also it's not like I can't open a new tab or something.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#6 30-08-2011 20:26:52

Nurvus
Gardien

goscar a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

It would be abused.

NO, that would just piss ppl off. I have had games where I was winning and then the game glitched up and i lost, this system would punish me for their mistake. Also it's not like I can't open a new tab or something.

It wouldn't be the "client" but the server who would go on auto-pilot.

Rest assured however that you'd win your share even if you get disconnected - you might even get the possibility of "watching" the fight once it goes on auto-pilot big_smile

This would actually make every win or loss count more, since even if opponent leaves at round 1 or round 2 (wich currently you'd get no reward for) instead you get to finish the fight and win your reward fairly.

Those leaving, even if somehow the auto-pilot wins, would get crystals, etc as if they'd lost.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (30-08-2011 20:27:57)

#7 30-08-2011 20:42:51

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I man this is a flash based game, I no nothing of flash beside that is not such a hot tool as a proper client, so is it even possible to acomplish this on flash? And if it is, wont a tool like that end lagging the game?

#8 30-08-2011 21:47:37

goscar
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :
goscar a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

It would be abused.

It wouldn't be the "client" but the server who would go on auto-pilot.

Rest assured however that you'd win your share even if you get disconnected - you might even get the possibility of "watching" the fight once it goes on auto-pilot big_smile

This would actually make every win or loss count more, since even if opponent leaves at round 1 or round 2 (wich currently you'd get no reward for) instead you get to finish the fight and win your reward fairly.

Those leaving, even if somehow the auto-pilot wins, would get crystals, etc as if they'd lost.

God I sometimes wonder about you... This idea of your is so stupid and beside feerik is too lasy to make an auto pilot program.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

Pied de page des forums