Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-08-2011 21:39:58

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

The Store

how about making a store were you can buy and sell cards @ a fixed price too all player and the card u buy become untradeable on the market i really think this would help fix the market place and also help balance out the game a little. This would also help us the players get rid of the dozens of notradeable card out of or collectin too.
And the cards the store could sell is almost everything mins the leg. card or even they could do a think where every week it sells def. cards

What do u all think?

"Fear is all in the mind"

#2 08-08-2011 23:43:29

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : The Store

I like the core of this idea.

In the Store, you would be able to buy and sell cards at a fixed price.
The amount of cards available there would be equal to the number of cards sold there.
- If you sell 2 Ishaias to the store, then someone buys 1, there's 1 Ishaia left.
- The price could fluctuate slightly according to how many cards there are.
It would be a supply and demand thing.
All cards would start at a high price.
As you sell cards to the Store, they drop in price. At some point you might have 1000 "Blast!" there, and that would mean it would have a much smaller price than originally.

So if you got a certain card and the Store has 0 of that card, it would pay you alot.
The more of that card player sell to the Store, the less the Store pays for further copies, and the cheaper it sells back.

So, hypotetically, if there were 100 Ishaias in the Store, they would cost like 50% of their base price, whether you're buying or selling.

I agree with making them untradeable in the market (but you would still be able to sell them back to the Store).

There would need to be a new definition: Untradeable and Unmarketable.
Untradeable would mean u couldn't sell neither to Store nor Marketplace.
Unmarketable would mean u can sell to Store but not to Marketplace.
---

The Marketplace would become an Auction House of sorts.
There you would be able to put an awesome (high or low, depending on the perspective) price on truly rare cards.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (08-08-2011 23:47:02)

#3 09-08-2011 02:52:53

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Store

Nurvus a écrit :

I like the core of this idea.

In the Store, you would be able to buy and sell cards at a fixed price.
The amount of cards available there would be equal to the number of cards sold there.
- If you sell 2 Ishaias to the store, then someone buys 1, there's 1 Ishaia left.
- The price could fluctuate slightly according to how many cards there are.
It would be a supply and demand thing.
All cards would start at a high price.
As you sell cards to the Store, they drop in price. At some point you might have 1000 "Blast!" there, and that would mean it would have a much smaller price than originally.

So if you got a certain card and the Store has 0 of that card, it would pay you alot.
The more of that card player sell to the Store, the less the Store pays for further copies, and the cheaper it sells back.

So, hypotetically, if there were 100 Ishaias in the Store, they would cost like 50% of their base price, whether you're buying or selling.

I agree with making them untradeable in the market (but you would still be able to sell them back to the Store).

There would need to be a new definition: Untradeable and Unmarketable.
Untradeable would mean u couldn't sell neither to Store nor Marketplace.
Unmarketable would mean u can sell to Store but not to Marketplace.
---

The Marketplace would become an Auction House of sorts.
There you would be able to put an awesome (high or low, depending on the perspective) price on truly rare cards.

i toldlyy agree u said it better then me and ya when i was talking about them being untradeable thats what i ment the you ouldnt sell them on the market but you ould resale them back to the store  im glad someone out there like this idea lol

"Fear is all in the mind"

Pied de page des forums