Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-04-2011 16:37:05

reedwine
Voyageur

Perversion Bug on Elfine Bow AOE Damage

Perversion negate aoe damage by elfine bow

#2 28-04-2011 21:30:56

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Perversion Bug on Elfine Bow AOE Damage

first... can you please describe a proper situation with more detail? might not be a bug but only wrong calculations.

second... perversion is not working properly as you may see in many different threads throughout all forums in all languages.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 29-04-2011 02:02:53

xNNYx
Campeur

Perversion is fully able to reduce the aoe damage. When played its an instant -3, after it's in place it negates -1 after that until it's removal from said character. Without full info or a screen shot of the scenario, we can not tell what the full situation is. Still I am sure you miscalculated, and instead of proving it's bugged just decided to complain because it beat you.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#4 29-04-2011 03:30:54

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Im not so sure, Ive noticed the same thing, For some reason even after the damage is calculated with the -3 effect, the other members of the opponents team take little to no damage, as if the -3 effect was applied to the damage dealt to each of them in turn, after the fact. In otherwords, on face value it looks like the damage is reduced once at the time its dealt, and then once more when the damage is divided

#5 29-04-2011 07:43:01

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

this is a problem of feerik giving us to little information about how and in  which order the damages are calculated...

either the damage is spread first and then perversion takes effect ---> which will result in 3 times reduced damage

or perversion only takes effect on the damage that is dealt before it is spread ---> which would be more logical for me but who knows

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 05-05-2011 00:39:45

Nurvus
Gardien

The deal is that elfine bow shouldn't be considered AoE to begin with.

It deals damage and THEN it "redistributes" the damage it dealt.

The damage dealt by the bow should be reduced, but after the damage is dealt, the redistribution shouldn't be affected by ANY damage reducing effects.

#7 05-05-2011 02:10:22

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Nurvus a écrit :

The deal is that elfine bow shouldn't be considered AoE to begin with.

It deals damage and THEN it "redistributes" the damage it dealt.

The damage dealt by the bow should be reduced, but after the damage is dealt, the redistribution shouldn't be affected by ANY damage reducing effects.

This is how things should be smile

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums