Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-04-2011 18:05:05

exlibris
Ptit nouveau

Deck Building

Hello.

It would be of great help allowing the deck builder to use cards which are in use in other decks.
As you only play one at a time, it's no problem at all, and the player has all the decks he likes at his disposal without having to edit then save then play.

Hope you guys take this suggestion, it would save lots of time.

Thanks.

#2 01-04-2011 19:40:00

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Re : Deck Building

exlibris a écrit :

Hello.

It would be of great help allowing the deck builder to use cards which are in use in other decks.
As you only play one at a time, it's no problem at all, and the player has all the decks he likes at his disposal without having to edit then save then play.

Thanks.

agreed, it's a pain to edit decks all the time

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#3 10-04-2011 20:54:39

Undume
Voyageur

i want to add a similar suggestion, virtual deck builder to build decks and know which card buy then, not for try decks playing.

#4 11-04-2011 07:11:11

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :
exlibris a écrit :

Hello.

Thanks.

agreed, it's a pain to edit decks all the time

yeah, a real pain. I would suggestion a deck recipe. where you can save your deck as a recipe and if the have all the cards listed on you'll just have to press the "use recipe" button, then viola you have your old deck back. With this you can use your rare and trophy cards in all your decks (I only have one assassination card and I have to remove it and transfer it to another deck I want to use). Cause I tend to delete and re-built my deck but I sometimes forgot to add some important cards that was in it before I deleted it.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (11-04-2011 07:14:56)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 18-04-2011 21:38:08

Nurvus
Gardien

It would be awesome.

I think it works the way it does right now to avoid server stress.
Imagine players saving 100 decks...

If you could save decks on the player side, via cookies or something - and the server simply stored how many cards are being used in decks for the purpose of preventing you from putting them for sale - then this would certainly work out.

---

I think by Recipes you mean like Guild Wars' Templates.

Instead of having several decks, you'd have only 1 deck and several Templates saved as cookies on your computer, to lower server load.

Then, all you'd need to do is select a template to change your deck in 1 click.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (18-04-2011 21:41:27)

#6 24-04-2011 20:29:16

Viliennas
Voyageur

Please Do!!!!

#7 25-04-2011 16:32:45

Squall
Guémélite

Hello guys!
I am french so excuse-me for my english.
But I am totally aggree with you and I have already suggest it but I think the staff hope we will by any cards for each decks.

Am I comprehensible? big_smile

Dernière modification par Squall (25-04-2011 16:33:13)

#8 18-05-2011 20:24:41

asnil_Hafizd
Ptit nouveau

That is one good idea you get, buy.
like hat . .

#9 19-05-2011 14:05:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I almost posted a new thread before I realized this was here, so instead, I'll just paste what I wrote in this one to keep it aliveL

This has been run over to death, but I still see absolutely no reason why it hasn't been implemented yet:

It's a small feature, but it'd expand my daily game play considerably.

Right now, I have 5 or 6 decks created that are playable. And even then, they're not completely running on full cylinders. Maybe 4 decks that don't have a unique card that I need to share with other decks.

I sidelined my Zil marauders that I was using only for ELO about a month ago. I needed the assassinations and living daggers for another deck that I was leveling at the time. I'm not going to spend 50k a card so I can have a whole bunch of them for separate decks. That's ludicrous. So instead, I haven't bothered with ELO because it means tearing apart decks to rebuild my ELO deck.

Same with a few other "completed" decks. If I needed cards out of them for other decks I was trying out, I simply removed all the cards and saved the deck with just the characters.

Same with some decks I tried, but put to the side for the time being. It's not that I didn't want to level them up, it's just another combo looked more interesting at this current time, and I needed the same cards for both. In the end though, I lost interest in going back and re-trying the first deck.

So instead of trying multiple decks, playing in different rooms, etc, I'm limited in what I play because I can't share cards. I don't want to have to spend 5 minutes separating decks just to try something else out.

This isn't a physical card game, being virtual should give you the ability to share deck cards.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#10 19-05-2011 18:15:49

xNNYx
Campeur

The only reason I see this not implemented is the fact it would force you to buy more. If you want to have 2 decks with 3 assassinations each, you would either have to market buy, or get more packs to try and obtain them. Not that I agree or like that theory, but a theory none the less.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#11 19-05-2011 20:27:54

Squall
Guémélite

You are luckys, in french forum, this subject is Forbidden...
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=21609

#12 19-05-2011 20:35:33

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Rejection =! Reconsideration IMO

Sure it's a dead horse to some extent. But on the other hand, if it's something people continually see as a hindrance, it's got to be re-looked at at some point.

To each their own on the opinion, but I won't lock down a thread which offers a persons perspective, no matter how often it's repeated unless it gets inflammatory.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#13 19-05-2011 20:44:57

Squall
Guémélite

I create à survey: http://www.pixule.com/138228933926_selo … rents.html
Say Oui if you are agree with exlibris

#14 21-05-2011 21:35:21

rrrof711
Voyageur

it seems like it is already banned on this forum though. also. 
quote from suggestion rules

SUGGESTIONS Denied

- Booster per guild
- small fee's bonus with starter deck
- knowing what deck (Zil, Kotoba, Noz) is being used by other players in the room
- To bet on fights
- Card exchange
- Private sells
- Opening several pages during a fight
- Synergy transfer between Eredan Gt and Eredan iTCG
---------------------
- Using each card in as many decks as possible
---------------------
- Nerf the best defense and/or Hungry Void
- Buy/sell Section

Pied de page des forums