Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-03-2011 14:52:00

WildLaw
Guémélite

Thorns

thorns.jpg

#2 21-03-2011 21:40:57

Bloodlust007
Campeur

Re : Thorns

I think it should be a courtesan card to go with the new sap courts and make it deal health -X where X is the number of unknown class chars you control or something but i like the card as is.

{UA} Underworld Assassins: From Blood Comes Dust
Clan Chatroom: http://xat.com/UnderworldAssassins
Join team JMT everyone is welcome http://xat.com/eredanunite

#3 22-03-2011 10:26:50

Limestone
Solarian

As much as I love your card idea it's mirroring WB's [card]Ice shield[/card], so me don't like it tongue

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 22-03-2011 10:48:00

bleachman
Gardien

I would make it a tad bit more interesting:

Poisonous Thorns
Defense + 2, every time an opposing character deals physical damage to this character, he suffers 5 magic damage at the end of his turn.
Permanent.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 23-03-2011 19:11:46

Nurvus
Gardien

bleachman a écrit :

Poisonous Thorns
Defense + 2, every time an opposing character deals physical damage to this character, he suffers 5 magic damage at the end of his turn.
Permanent.

If by more interesting you meant incredibly overpowered I completely agree. :P
-
@Original Poster
Even though I like the concept of Thorns as a nature spell (perhaps limited to Sap Heart), I dislike your particular suggestion - it's just an Ice Shield.
-
Pouring a bit of Bleachman's idea into the cauldron we could come up with a decent non-Ice Shield-clone spell...
---
Thorns
Spell Nature.
Every time an opposing character deals physical damage to this character, he suffers 1 direct damage.
Dais: If the opposing character dealt physical damage to this character this turn, he will suffer 1 direct damage at the end of each fight for 3 fights.
Nature Guemelite: Chain.
Permanent.
---
Example: Melissandre uses Quickdraw. You take 3 physical hits. Melissandre takes 1+1+1 direct damage, and if you are Dais, Melissandre also takes 1 direct damage at the end of the fight for 3 fights.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (23-03-2011 20:52:46)

#6 25-03-2011 21:29:13

apoth
Habitant de Guem

I like this concept of a Thorn card. It does mirror an Ice Shield but so do a lot of other cards in the game to support different castes/classes/guilds.

#7 11-06-2011 10:30:58

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

Poisonous Thorns
Permanent.

Yea that is a bit OP

How about:
Poisonous Thorns
Sap Heart Spell Nature
Defense + 1, Spirit + 1, every time an opposing character deals physical damage to this character, he suffers 4 magic damage at the end of his turn. If this card deals damage it is discarded.
Nature Guemulite: Chain.
Permanent.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (11-06-2011 10:31:37)

Pied de page des forums