Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-01-2011 22:41:43

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Just for Fun: Choose your Weapon!

Just a fun little query for you all to consider; Which of the current guilds is your favorite to use, and why? Im not looking for the one that has the most support, or is "Uber leetz omg lol", Im asking which one is your favorite to play with. Mine are the sap hearts, because of the versitility of the cards we have, We can play decks focused on quick damage like the Zil, decks heavy on spells like the Noz, or decks focused on the use of items like the Kotoba. The Sap hearts dont do this nearly as well as the other guilds, but its the options and flexibility that I enjoy about them. Who's next?

#2 11-01-2011 23:28:35

xNNYx
Campeur

Re : Just for Fun: Choose your Weapon!

I have played just about everything, or played against it. After all my time and play I find I am enjoying the Desert Nomad, more specifically the Temple Guardians, the most fun to play. They have heavy hitting capabilities, great combos, and are still rather young in card releases as opposed to others out there. While they may not be top tier, or win every time, they provide a challenge to almost anything.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#3 12-01-2011 02:52:15

para
Habitant de Guem

im personally loving the noz smile they have rather good survivability since i stack mine up with items, two of which are dragon armors, and also run three illusory reflections with them. while they are easily used for spells like RoD, i only have one copy of fireball in and a lvl 1 lightning bolts. i use static charge along with the items that increase both my spirit and defense in order to beat my opponent. yes it takes time, but i like it. and it is also a MUCH cheaper version than most standard noz decks

#4 12-01-2011 05:03:51

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

I like courts smile

#5 12-01-2011 05:23:01

Glasher
Guémélite

Sap Heart - Though I wish I knew more of thier story
Circus - ITs the most fun deck to play imo
Desert Nomad - They grew so quickly on me after this weeks releases.
Mercenaries - Toran and Mystic Slayer

the rest idc about really

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#6 12-01-2011 05:25:55

Anihilate
Solarian

I didn't really like anything in particular. I'm starting to like Tsoutai, they're retarded,but fun.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#7 12-01-2011 05:30:13

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Yugimonz a écrit :

I like courts smile

Wow, thats deep. The important part of this disscussion is why you like the guild you like, not so much what cards you like to use, but what attracts you to that guild or in this case amalgam of guilds. So, what is it about the Courts that you find appealing, why are they fun to play

Glasher a écrit :

Sap Heart - Though I wish I knew more of thier story
Circus - ITs the most fun deck to play imo
Desert Nomad - They grew so quickly on me after this weeks releases.
Mercenaries - Toran and Mystic Slayer

the rest idc about really

Allow me to clarify, I want to know if you had to pick one guild to play with, which one would it be? Which guild strikes you as the most fun to play, or is your favorite? And of course, why did you choose the guild you choose?

#8 12-01-2011 06:54:23

bleachman
Gardien

Kotoba
I started out with them and grew very fond of their style and possibilities to play the character's and their set ups over time. I used to heavily emphasise on warrior decks, but eventually started mixing and matching and experimenting with my own little combos and different non-mainstream decks. They are up to today my most favorite guild. Favorite characters are Gakyusha, Lord Galmara, Kimiko and Sen'Ryaku. <3

Zil (Parts)
I like Zil mages. I like the whole and entire concept of raw energy being used to cause destruction and mayhem. It started for me when I got the Storm card and read through the storyline of it. That bit of plot made me want to create Zil mage decks that cause pure havoc and can at ay time throw my opponent's off guard. The pure Zil characters I like are Golemarlok, Abyssien, Kriss, Salem and The Shadow. The rest I could care less about.

Pirates
I was looking forward to them, ever since I heard there were going to be some. I just downright like pirates (Eff you ninjas!) and came to like their mechanics once they were released. I personally find the powder buffing decks rather stale and dull, but the rest of the things you can do with them are definately awesome and fun. Favoite characters are Gemineye, Poukas and Clover. :3

(Sub) Courtesans
I loved them ever since they were first released, with only 3 available gals to use. The mechanics this caste uses are awesome and I enjoy them greatly. What I like most about these characters is that they fit in pretty much every guild. This enables me to tinker around with deck possibilities and offers a whole new scale of posible decks, even limited in my small selection above. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 12-01-2011 14:05:25

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

I have a particular love for a few things, but this carries over from other games, really.

My number one favorite: Golems
While they can be countered by just the right deck, they are fun, and I constantly find myself yelling at the screen; "GOLEM SMASH!"  I'm constantly saving up for when I can get that [card]Foam Giant[/card], and throw together an all golems team.

Number two: Undead
First off, this was before [card]Amhid[/card] came out that I kept saying to myself; "I wish they had more undead!"  Since, y'know, at the time there was just [card]Ateb[/card].  I also wish undead had their own special.  Something like the golems do, but for actions, and un-restricting guilds or something crazy like that, but meh.  I love the walking dead, and I even have all the parts to build a [card]Sphynx[/card]/[card]Amhid[/card]/??? if I really wanted to.  Of course, aside from [card]Ateb[/card], [card]Amhid[/card], and [card]Gan'so[/card], they haven't made any others...

Now, of course, if there were some actual MONSTERS in this game, I'd be all over those.  (Don't even try to tell me the Zil are monsters, because they're really not even close... well, maybe [card]Fenrath[/card].)

Oh, and while I love pirates to death, the ones in Eredan strike me as stupid.  So uh... no.

Dernière modification par XenoZangotta (12-01-2011 14:16:04)

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#10 12-01-2011 14:58:51

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

My first favorite deck to play was the Dragon Knights, but since my Knights are kinda short in equipment atm (damn those draconian swords tongue ), I'm playing the Tempus.
I know the tempus deck is rather starts slow (noz mages and top zil decks kill them before they build up their "time power" tongue .) I really love it against those stall court decks that stackup perma cards on Ishaia (and not minding about the other characters of the being team dead). On turn 18, you know what time it is? TIME TO DIE!!! big_smile .
But after fusing my Judge and Archivist to eternal, my Tempus deck is a man short (curse you watchmaker and your expensive watch!!). So while waiting for watchmaker to drop price (or pull one from the boosters), I'm going to the circus tongue.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#11 12-01-2011 15:02:45

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Completely off topic, but this is a sorta for fun thread, right?

Anyway, always wanted to say this...

ROBO KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#12 12-01-2011 15:05:39

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

XenoZangotta a écrit :

Completely off topic, but this is a sorta for fun thread, right?

Anyway, always wanted to say this...

ROBO KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!

lol, going off topic myself. THIS ROBO KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ MK-II!!!

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#13 12-01-2011 15:21:54

goscar
Guémélite

I love the Noz! Since they have a bit of variety

I started out with them and currently have:
Dragon Knights: I working on getting [card]Kounok[/card] and his Prophet version to final lvl but thats all.
Noz Mages: Working on RoD (curse you fireballs roll) and leveling [card]Erevent[/card]
WitchBlades: I got everything I need, except a 3rd witchblade...... hmm

Also I am trying Sap heart:
Double Strike: Basically the same old [card]Melissandre[/card] and [card]Ydiane[/card] coupled with [card]Hypnotic Melody[/card] just need another not crappy Sap Heart to truly complete this one.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#14 13-01-2011 07:33:06

Ninsane
Campeur

Love ZIL. I just love the guild's theme. dark, mysterious, scary. Maybe someday they will make a zil character named "Nightmare". Like that horse from another TCG.
The leader, [card]Telendar [/card]is my favorite character, he looks like a really cool ninja. And the ability is awesome, a born killer.
Love the [card]Storm[/card]'s flavor text (I just found out it was Telendar's word, not Marlok's) and love Zil's circus bgm.
And with [card]Salem[/card] I could finally finish my first ever deck which is discard deck.
Other than Zil, has to be Crow. maxed [card]Karasu Kage[/card] looks really awesome.

might be because black is my favorite color.. hmm

Dernière modification par Ninsane (13-01-2011 07:43:32)

#15 13-01-2011 23:43:11

Nurvus
Gardien

Warhound90 a écrit :

Just a fun little query for you all to consider; Which of the current guilds is your favorite to use, and why? Im not looking for the one that has the most support, or is "Uber leetz omg lol", Im asking which one is your favorite to play with. Mine are the sap hearts, because of the versitility of the cards we have, We can play decks focused on quick damage like the Zil, decks heavy on spells like the Noz, or decks focused on the use of items like the Kotoba. The Sap hearts dont do this nearly as well as the other guilds, but its the options and flexibility that I enjoy about them. Who's next?

I love WitchBlades and Crow, regardless of how powerful or weak, the concept is interesting to me.

Thus, [card]Blade of the Witch[/card] and [card]Tsume[/card] are my weapons of choice.

#16 15-01-2011 17:28:30

Akillics
Voyageur

The Desert Nomads are my favorites because of the incredible teamwork and the ability of the characters to work together, they become ridiculously strong and the amount of healing is astounding. They are a resilient people, and my weapons of choice for them are the [card]Spear of Light[/card] because it demonstrates their healing and their strength, and the [card]Desert Scimitar[/card] are their traditional weapons and really bring in a sense of antiquity, structure, and unity to their Ancient and lifestyle. Plus the Eclipse cast just looked really cool to me big_smile

#17 16-01-2011 17:12:39

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

i Love Foam Giant build...
Regardless it has many weakness, as long as your enemy don't bring freeze/to lay bare, it's almost absolute win...
For my own record, i can do 40+ Damage / 14 Def, with a total 126 damage in 1 game lol

#18 17-01-2011 17:13:45

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

I've been makin a Witchblade deck and it is not complete yet coz I dont have the crystal to buy some of the stuffs like blade of the witch (been wanting to try that Witchblade deck w Zahal so I need more money than to buy some dragon armor lol) big_smile

I like playing a long game where I can overpower my enemy...

I once face a Kotoba deck with a lot of defense, can't do a thing with my old Noz deck lol...

#19 18-01-2011 02:43:14

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

My first love was Witchblades and Bromar, something about being able to cast and smack is just fun.  Someday I'll get two more swords and maybe make something more of them.  But just when I feel like cause some chaos with Freeze and Burn in Hell, they amuse me greatly.

My current love is Sap Heart.  Sure I could go with how strong IHAS or Quick Draw decks are, but actually right now I'm a bit infatuated with how silly fun Gaya and her Amber Fetishes are.  Oh you depend on that War Guemulite?  Hows it feel to just be a boring human now.  Oh look at all your Nature Guemlites going to waste(Abomination and Foam Giant), let my guys join the party and get buffed for it big_smile.  I just throw her in homchi decks, elfine decks(nice since she is one too), random sap decks(kinda wanna make one with her and Wreckwood once he's fully leveled).

#20 18-01-2011 17:32:18

Eltee R
Voyageur

My guild of choice is the Nomads. They are one of the best at dishing out damage, and despite having little defense, they have an inexplicable knack for staying alive.  Solaris is one of the best cards in the game, and sphinx is one the best characters. I own every single nomad in the game including the courts.

Courts are my second fav... i run Lord Galmara, Asajiro, and Oogoe Kage. Manipulations, Overwhelming Victory with the atk/def buff from Asajiro makes this deck very formidable... throw in a few daggers, a spear and tsume and winning comes easy with this squad.  I love the ability to weaken the opponent while getting more powerful every turn

Dernière modification par Eltee R (18-01-2011 17:33:55)

Pied de page des forums