Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-12-2012 13:29:38

Senshui
Guild Leader

Guild : Néhant

Welcome dear friends,

I down here come to collect your opinion on the guild of Néhant:

Of what think you of the current state of the guild?

What are the key points of the guild?

What are his weak points?

That would like to see appearing?

Have you the other remarks?

Thks for the best guild of the World !

Have fun !

Des profondeurs du Monde d'en bas jusqu'aux confins des terres de Guem, répandez le mal et la destruction. Semez la discorde et ébranlez les croyances. Ni dieux, ni héros, ni sauveur, ni espoir.Que la puissance de Néhant triomphe sur toute vie jusqu'à ce qu'il ne reste que cendres et poussière de ces faibles impies !
[EXY] Exyleme

#2 08-12-2012 15:24:07

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : Guild : Néhant

Senshui a écrit :

They could be better but ain´t bad.

No Hand and Direct Damage Demons

No defense at all.

A good Demon to actually make a real Nehant Warrior deck.

Nope.

Have fun !

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#3 10-12-2012 18:50:41

Nessaj
Guémélite

Senshui a écrit :

I love this guild, outside of my Al-Kilecrew (hot girl) deck, all my others are Nehantists big_smile
I think the guild is full of different playstyles and the best part is that we don't have much castes, so we can mix everything. But the guild is not competitive enough, it could be better. It was showed on Battle of the Guilds, we lost EVERY fight.

Debuffs.
This makes the game cool, I enjoy making all my opponents getting weaker and they thinking like they can do nothing. It affects my opponent's mind and it hurts them to see all their character with red stats xD

Also we have cool different playstyles such as Hand Denial and Direct Damage, it punishes people for hurting me wink

Defense and HIGH need to have permanents. Removal cards completely break all nehantist decks. Both demons (Extasy, Lords of the Ruins, etc) and corruption (now got a boost with Entropy and the new Girl, but it also penalyze and delays too much the deck).

Decks that reduce damage taken is a free win against nehantists. For example when I play my demon deck and my opponent is Nebsen or Courts, I just accept I will lose and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'd like to see more survivability and maybe some unequipping protection, maybe a strong and decent demon that causes damage for my cards being removed.

Probably something to deal with healing. Healing is so intense right now that they nullify all the damage and I have nothing to counter except by [card]Sentence[/card].

Yes! Death to Noz!!!!

Have fun !

Evil is just a point of view >)

#4 03-02-2013 11:38:21

Senshui
Guild Leader

Up !

What you think of the last releases and which are your waits for the future?

Thel questionnaire stays of vigour.

Thanks !

Have fun !

Dernière modification par Senshui (03-02-2013 11:39:46)

Des profondeurs du Monde d'en bas jusqu'aux confins des terres de Guem, répandez le mal et la destruction. Semez la discorde et ébranlez les croyances. Ni dieux, ni héros, ni sauveur, ni espoir.Que la puissance de Néhant triomphe sur toute vie jusqu'à ce qu'il ne reste que cendres et poussière de ces faibles impies !
[EXY] Exyleme

#5 03-02-2013 11:44:13

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

the new demon servant deck is really good, slow, but good against non-mage decks, im waiting for a good release of nomal non-demon servant warrior demon deck

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#6 03-02-2013 18:18:06

Nessaj
Guémélite

Hi.

For the latest releases I think we got very cool cards, I'm using most of them, almost all of them big_smile

For the last release, the debuffing playstyle is awesome! The deck is still a bit slow, but it's pretty fun.

The new corruption is also great! But I still feel corrupt mages can easily be destroyed by some decks or some key cards.

For the next releases I'd like to see more cards for the suicide warriors and a corruption that starts the fight on my discard pile. Lots of times my opponent starts the fight choosing Receptacle, then it looks like he has some kind of logic to always play Entropy as his third card in the first turn ¬¬

For warriors, some character that makes all my demons to last longer, maybe causes direct damage when my permanents get removed by my opponent.

I feel our "canceling" card is getting less and less attractive, Eleminehantation completely kills my characters and the damage I pay is affected by Lords of the Ruins, I feel Eleminehantation is outdated.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#7 03-02-2013 18:41:07

rutse
Habitant de Guem

I enjoyed the new pet deck, but I still think nehantist decks in general are pretty weak against decks that can reduce damage done like nomads or can cancel or remove cards fast. We need something to help a little here.

For the next releases:
I hope to see less necromancer updates and more for others, we have lot of forgotten strategies that need a reborn.

I'm in love with my Marauder Aggro deck, with Nehant's Splinter and I did some suggestions here:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 65#p735165

Pied de page des forums