Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#151 06-11-2012 13:21:02

Makky
Habitant de Guem

Re : October 30th: The Night of the Witches

Perhaps because it's a french game and not an english game? ^^

I'm french and I'm not aware of all mistranslations on your cards but you must know one thing: You thought the boost on masks would last even atfer this event, you were wrong and Feerik did mention it too late BUT don't say that you lose money because these masks will surely be very useful for next year since it seems that Halloween's event always needs masks!

I agree, it won't give your money back, it's just a way of thinking which could help you to be more positive.

In french cards we knew that those effects won't last yet i bought some boosters too because i wanted masks to help me finish more quickly the  event, what i mean is that finally you would have bought boosters event if you had known that !

Dernière modification par Makky (06-11-2012 13:23:35)

#152 06-11-2012 13:40:35

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Makky a écrit :

and we are forever grateful of you letting us play >_>

bottom line is whatever the language people pay to be able to play this game properly.  For some, there is at least some sort of expectation on the type of support/service provided, in this case, a proper translation/update of a card.

everyone knows that event cards don't last but what if there are new players who are not accustomed to how things are run, are they not entitled to an informed decision of purchase just because they can't speak french?

well, i guess expanding the playerbase is not really that big a concern for feerik.. there were times before when elo scores reached 2100 now, not so much..

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#153 06-11-2012 14:12:14

magius
Solarian

Makky a écrit :

... I do hope Feerik has not taken this stance. I know you are joking but still ... >_>

Caitlyn a écrit :

and we are forever grateful of you letting us play >_>

T_T I'm so grateful

Makky a écrit :

it's just a way of thinking which could help you to be more positive.

Look a player that has been in this game for ages will see your point. New players not so much. Feerik should at least give the same attention for the support of English player as well as players from other countries. I do know the masks are really OP and to be honest unbalance the game. But it is not stated properly so...

Makky a écrit :

I'm not aware of all mistranslations on your cards

Feerik should know and should do something about it. Not dealing with mistranslated cards are just sheer laziness.

I'm just stating the fact. Whether they want to take action or not to serve the player community equally is another matter. I do go into the French Forum just to get new tidbits that I cannot get from English forums. That, to me, should ring alarm bells in Feerik's book.

I'm not sure they even go through this forum and take aboard our views to make the game better.

I miss Sapphon T_T

Dernière modification par magius (06-11-2012 14:12:34)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#154 06-11-2012 15:11:09

Makky
Habitant de Guem

We all miss Sapphon sad

When i say that Feerik is a french game, it echoes to one or your sentence which says that because english is a global language, your community has to be respected...

As far as I'm concerned, if this problem occuried to french versions and not for the others I would have say "Why the others have the good wording and not us? Feerik is a french game or not?". Take it as you want but for me I'm proud to play a game which is from my country because it's rare and usually it's more mistranslations in french than in english but because the majority is english speaking players, there is no complaining.

I agree with you, no matter from what country a game is, every version has to be correct, it's a kind of respect for players but i wish when it's not the english version that is mistranslating, the significancy of the problem would be the same...

If there is always some players who think that is event was also for new players, i must open their eyes: you're wtong!

I'm not a new player and honestly this event was awful for the reasons you all know, yet i succeeded in having the Black Witch and I'm proud of it. I don't know how a new player, with a small collection,no fee'z,  no friends, no contact could have done this event!!!

I was once a new player and  sorry but doing the events was not my priority, i tried to improve my decks, to fight again and again, tro train ....

When you say that for new players the mistranslation was huge, i don't believe you, the target was not the new players since they have many other ways to have fun on this game.

I'm sorry for my bad english and if some sentences seems hard, selfish or racist but for me english community has not to be more respected than the others but neither less. I hope Feerik will work on their translations for this problem never happens again.

I hope you understand that i agree with you according to their inefficiency but not about the victims.

Dernière modification par Makky (06-11-2012 15:15:12)

#155 06-11-2012 15:48:40

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Makky a écrit :

If there is always some players who think that is event was also for new players, i must open their eyes: you're wtong!

I'm not a new player and honestly this event was awful for the reasons you all know, yet i succeeded in having the Black Witch and I'm proud of it. I don't know how a new player, with a small collection,no fee'z,  no friends, no contact could have done this event!!!

I absolutely agree.  There would be almost no whining if there was a better chat feature in the game.  If there was a chat bar at the bottom of the lobby, people could arrange games easier for events and give tips to newer players on how to complete the different missions.  There is so much potential with this game but they just aren't capitalizing on it for whatever reason.  The game at its core is fantastic but the presentation and everything else leaves a lot to be desired.

Dernière modification par catcatcat (06-11-2012 15:53:27)

#156 06-11-2012 16:21:18

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

Makky a écrit :

don't say that you lose money because these masks will surely be very useful for next year since it seems that Halloween's event always needs masks!

I agree, it won't give your money back, it's just a way of thinking which could help you to be more positive.

I didn't say I want my money back.. even without the bonuses added, we would still buy boosters no matter what. and I already came with that conclusion as well.. we could still use those masks next year. Assuming there will be a similar mask event, and we would still play this game some more years (yes, why won't we? this is most probably one of the best TCG atm). smile

yuuummm... I luuv Sushi <3

#157 06-11-2012 16:32:40

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

catcatcat a écrit :

I absolutely agree.  There would be almost no whining if there was a better chat feature in the game.  If there was a chat bar at the bottom of the lobby, people could arrange games easier for events and give tips to newer players on how to complete the different missions.  There is so much potential with this game but they just aren't capitalizing on it for whatever reason.  The game at its core is fantastic but the presentation and everything else leaves a lot to be desired.

Chat feature! great idea.. so we can shout at everyone who're online. very useful feats especially for events.

yuuummm... I luuv Sushi <3

#158 06-11-2012 16:47:03

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

I agree the game is great, but really how hard is it to have someone who speaks english around to translate stuff?  It seems like a simple problem to solve.

Pied de page des forums