Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-10-2012 15:03:19

kmilea
Staff Feerik

October 30th: The Night of the Witches

This year, Halloween is devoted to witches. Take up the gauntlet set up by witches and win exclusive cards!

You can take part in the event today and until November 5th 2012 at noon (French time).

Pumpkin it up!

Witches offer you to accomplish missions and will reward you with Pumpkins. You can get to the missions via the in-game background screen.

When you achieve a mission, you obtain 50 Pumpkins.
- You can accomplish only one mission at a time.
- When you achieve a mission, it is blocked until you have finished the 8 different missions, then they are all unblocked and you can start all over again if you want to.

Once you have won all the missions, you win the [card]Candy[/card] card and the title of Sorcerer/ Witch.

a0rlDLLQ.png

[card]Candy[/card]: Collector. Unique. Permanent. Choose a character and attach this card to him, he takes on the appearance of a sweet. He suffers 3 direct damages and has Attack +2, Defense +2 and Spirit -2. Chain.

Clans can take part in a special trophy: "the Challenge of the Witches". It is a unique trophy, that means only one clan will obtain it. To win it, we will add the number of missions achieved by members of each clan. The clan that will have achieve the highest number of missions will win the "Challenge of the Witches.

The Witch Masquerade

By connecting, you received 4 Halloween masks. These give you the opportunity to achieve the different missions of this event. If you want more masks (Ghosts, Vampire, Pumpkin or Witch), you will find 2 of them in each 12 card booster. What's more, you have a 1 in 10 chance of obtaining an "Amnezy Mask".

What can I obtain during this event?

You can spend your Pumpkins in the Witch's store to:

- Buy the White Witch card: Cost 500 Pumpkins.

- Buy the Black Witch card: Cost 650 Pumpkins.

- Buy the With Evil Intentions card. You can only buy this card once you have bought the White Witch or the Black Witch one. Cost 400 Pumpkins.

2CQG0lRk.pngZ6kw01Nq.pngQSlluFLf.png

[card]White Witch[/card]: Mythical. Character, Mercenary, Mage, Human, Female. Spirit 3. Attack 1/10. Defense 2. Health points 15. -3 to magic damages suffered. +3 to magic damages dealt (non-AoE). Turns 1, 3 and 6: Spirit +2.

[card]Black Witch[/card]. Mythical. Character, Mercenary, Mage, Human, Female. Counts for 3 characters. Card banned from tournaments. Spirit 5. Attack 1/15. Defense 2. Health points 37. Spell immunity. Can play Spells without restrictions. Turns 3 and more: cards from Discard piles are placed in their owner's Deck.

[card]With Evil Intentions[/card]. Mythical, Action. Unique. Permanent. The moment this card activates and at the start of each fight, your character takes on an emaciated or mangled appearance and the opposing character has Attack -1, Defense -1 and Spirit -1 until the end of the fight. At the end of the fight your character gains 1 Health point and your opponent has -1 Health point.

Enjoy the game!

#2 30-10-2012 15:06:41

Sharxan
Voyageur

Re : October 30th: The Night of the Witches

Dat witch, i'm feeling almost no regret about not having Shulong. Also, is there any other way to get pumpkins without missions? No? *Sigh*

Dernière modification par Sharxan (30-10-2012 15:07:18)

#3 30-10-2012 15:14:25

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

The grindiest event since Scragh!

#4 30-10-2012 16:00:28

magius
Solarian

I would have thought that Feerik would have learnt much from the Equinox event. Unfortunately, this is one of the most time-consuming event (even with Feez) next to Scargh even for just 1... ONE character. No thanks. Next please... >.> I have a life you know... really disappointing.

NOTE: Buying a booster will NOT give pumpkins but those useless masks! Double whammy!

Dernière modification par magius (30-10-2012 16:01:40)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 30-10-2012 16:09:13

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Yeah, I must say, I normally come to the defense of Feerik....but in this case I really am disappointed.  For those of us wanting to use feez, they should give pumpkins in the boosters...but just giving more masks is completely useless.

I can't even imagine how one could get anything in this event without using some feez to get more masks, and even then the amount of grinding required is ridiculous.

On second review, however, I see that once you accept a mission you can then buy it for feez, making this slightly more manageable for paying players...maybe I'll get at least one character then...

Dernière modification par Kilanjared (30-10-2012 16:15:55)

#6 30-10-2012 16:12:10

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

magius a écrit :

I would have thought that Feerik would have learnt much from the Equinox event. Unfortunately, this is one of the most time-consuming event (even with Feez) next to Scargh even for just 1... ONE character. No thanks. Next please... >.> I have a life you know... really disappointing.

NOTE: Buying a booster will NOT give pumpkins but those useless masks! Double whammy!

Yep but look at the characters...
The black witch is just almost a free win deck
(besides being the best character for breaking records or fun deckbuilds....)

The white witch is just the best merc mage...
Just see how powerful cards such as [card]sliding[/card] or [card]Magic study[/card]
become in her hands...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (30-10-2012 16:13:29)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#7 30-10-2012 16:14:18

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Also, when they say "Zombie" do they mean "Ghost"?

#8 30-10-2012 16:24:51

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

Honestly Black Witch is the worst card, ever created in Eredan.

When u play a mage deck, what else than leaving can u do ? Its not like Theiyas dog that gives immunity to psysical damage, which u can discard and win. Here there is no possibility to remove this immunity.

I don´t like to complain, but here i have to say this event is not fun at all, either, because grinding with decks full of masks and no chance for a win is very disapointing against others.

I dont mind to buy boosters or to buy trophys or play a while for a benefit, but here is all 3 needed and thats to much. Huge time sink, boosters are needed and a trophy that is so hard, that u have to buy it.

Not happy at all this time.

#9 30-10-2012 16:35:25

magius
Solarian

skadooosh a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Yep but look at the characters...
The black witch is just almost a free win deck
(besides being the best character for breaking records or fun deckbuilds....)

The white witch is just the best merc mage...
Just see how powerful cards such as [card]sliding[/card] or [card]Magic study[/card]
become in her hands...

That is assuming that you are playing against players with good fair play attitude. But again, it will be my choice not to partake in this event or spend feez on it. Just cannot help to express the disappointment.

#10 30-10-2012 16:42:14

MerlinCross
Guémélite

What's it mean by dress up 30 different characters?

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#11 30-10-2012 16:54:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

You have to play 30 differents characters (at least 10 matchs) and use masks on them.

Collectionneur de cartes

#12 30-10-2012 16:56:10

Ballack
Campeur

MerlinCross a écrit :

play 10 games each time with 3 diff char and u are done with it.

this is the 1rst quest i did and i already finished. dont know which one i'm going to start now

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse" - Woody Allen

#13 30-10-2012 17:00:31

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

just use the masks!!!
anyway,,,does the server go down or it just my connection that is slow??

#14 30-10-2012 17:20:18

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Okay....

- Very time consuming quests
- cant do them all at the same time
- short duration (why not 2 fking weeks?)

Dont need to know more. just another shitty event. i hoped you would do it better in future....

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (30-10-2012 17:22:09)

#15 30-10-2012 17:27:57

ashman
Habitant de Guem

For those of us at work, what are the various challenges?

1 - Dress up 30 characters
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

TY!

-- A

#16 30-10-2012 17:36:53

NipponShorty
Ptit nouveau

how some pepope got 2-3 copies of the same mask in deck?

#17 30-10-2012 17:40:08

magius
Solarian

NipponShorty a écrit :

how some pepope got 2-3 copies of the same mask in deck?

Buy the booster. But there is no guarantee that you will get the mask you want.

#18 30-10-2012 17:52:28

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Wow...this is an improvement over previous Halloween events where the only way to get masks was to buy boosters. Now they give you one of each mask for free and are giving new cards along with an older promo card that newer players want, and still the complaining ensues. If you grind you can get it all for free. If you want to save time you can spend money. This again better than some previous events where there was no possible way to get all cards without spending cash.

#19 30-10-2012 18:04:38

MerlinCross
Guémélite

MoonFever a écrit :

Wow...this is an improvement over previous Halloween events where the only way to get masks was to buy boosters. Now they give you one of each mask for free and are giving new cards along with an older promo card that newer players want, and still the complaining ensues. If you grind you can get it all for free. If you want to save time you can spend money. This again better than some previous events where there was no possible way to get all cards without spending cash.

Hahaha, hahahah, BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I can't get past the lies of this statement. "If you grind you can get it all for free". Math times!

8 quests to do. 50 Pumpkins per. 8 * 50 = 400.

So tell me, where do I get the other 1150 pumpkins to get everything for free? You need to buy the quests again, cost actual money to do so. And as for the time complaint, I would have liked it if they started this a week ago and let it run past Halloween.

Outright cash grab on Feerik's part.

#20 30-10-2012 18:06:20

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

It doesn't cost real money to do them again. They are just re-unlocked once you finish the eight...

#21 30-10-2012 18:11:41

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

ColdAvril a écrit :

It doesn't cost real money to do them again. They are just re-unlocked once you finish the eight...

+1
The event is super long But it is doable absolutely for free....
(and you don't need a lot of masks to do each mission, so free player aren't really disadvantaged....)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#22 30-10-2012 18:12:52

MerlinCross
Guémélite

ColdAvril a écrit :

Then this is an 'event' for vets, as newer players have no hope of beating the bosses in time.

#23 30-10-2012 18:19:17

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

As a side note, I'm actually a bit disappionted in the reward characters themselves. I was hoping for something more Halloweeny. Like the pumpkin headed guy in the quest background or something.  These "witches" just seem like more generic hot lady illustrations to me that then have the title witch thrown in they're name.. tisk. Atleast the BLACK witch could look more witch like!

Also Its like feerik KNEW i'd been saving up feez for a halloween event because not giving pumpkins in the boosters and giving masks is completely bass ackwards.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (30-10-2012 18:25:38)

#24 30-10-2012 18:57:56

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Mehhh, witches are not even nehantists xD

Dernière modification par rutse (30-10-2012 18:58:32)

#25 30-10-2012 19:20:30

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Lieu : Philippines
Site Web

so extremely time consuming, not to mention you have to REPEAT the whole thing to get the other rewards. worst... its only a 5 day period... the restof us have jobs you know! >.<

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

Pied de page des forums