Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#126 02-11-2012 19:43:20

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

Re : October 30th: The Night of the Witches

You don't  need 3 different deck for the black tower just 1, and it costs at max 70k for [card]chimera[/card] and [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card]!! Read post #99, if you need the english list I can translate it tongue

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#127 02-11-2012 20:30:15

MerlinCross
Guémélite

mitch87 a écrit :

You don't  need 3 different deck for the black tower just 1, and it costs at max 70k for [card]chimera[/card] and [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card]!! Read post #99, if you need the english list I can translate it tongue

Highly doubt the entirety of Dark Tower can be beating with just 2 cards.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#128 02-11-2012 20:34:09

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

Highly doubt the entirety of Dark Tower can be beating with just 2 cards.

if you read...

mitch87 a écrit :

It's true you can beat all the bosses in dark tower and for last zahal, with a deck similar at God save the Queen but with [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card], without a lot of  expensive card or leggedary or multitasking:

[card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card] - [card]jorus [/card]- [card]maestro galene[/card]

1 [card]anello d'artrezil[/card]
2 [card]cappa miraggio[/card]
1 [card]cavaliere del clan[/card]
1 [card]chimera[/card] -> only expensive cards but you can't do anything without
1 [card]diadema di valentyne[/card]
1 [card]corona dei confini[/card]
1 [card]esordio[/card]
1 [card]il prestigio[/card] -> only for malwein but you can do it also with [card]anatema[/card] to neutralize the bombs, removing fire's spells
3 [card]jorusien il buono[/card]
1 [card]zaino[/card]
1 [card]medaglia d'oro[/card]
1 [card]ricercato[/card] -> only for the [card]lost tracker[/card]
1 [card]pericolo in nostra dimora[/card]

and the different mask, it's better to put the witch on [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card]
I just finished the adventure's quest with only 1 energy bar of60, it is quite easy tongue

I can guarantee that with this deck is very hard to lose, the important thing is to pump sarah with objects that raise the spirit, then you put chimera and she becomes immortal, it is preferable to aelide, because it allows you to discard all the cards in order to draw the masks for the artisans so then recycles its effect (sorry for the english)

Dernière modification par mitch87 (02-11-2012 20:41:04)

Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#129 02-11-2012 21:00:12

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Oh yeah, [card]The Prestige[/card] is cheap. How did I miss that? Add 2 Feez only and one card impossible to get anymore and yeah that's an easy deck to put together. Really cheap.

#130 02-11-2012 21:04:48

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

scorvos74 a écrit :
DrazeA a écrit :

anyone who needs the friend trophy can add me. user name is Draze_A

I will accept that kind offer

And offer my friendship to all who wish it as well

Scorvos is my in game name.

And thanks goes to my new friend DrazeA. 

good people - you should befriend DrazeA too

#131 02-11-2012 21:57:48

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

Oh yeah, [card]The Prestige[/card] is cheap. How did I miss that? Add 2 Feez only and one card impossible to get anymore and yeah that's an easy deck to put together. Really cheap.

No that is the best deck that I can play according my collection... if you don't have any cards, you can also fix it according to your collection, in fact I have recommended [card]Anathematize [/card]to those who don't have [card]the prestige[/card].
Please visit this link:
http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=Torre7
as you can see malwein have 10x [card]harlequin bomb[/card], 5x [card]Combustion[/card] and 5x [card]Rain of death[/card], so I've recommend only the best choice to win tongue

However the only other cards that you may not have are:
[card]valentyne's diadem[/card] -> with a third [card]mirage cloak[/card]
[card]exordium[/card] -> not necessary
[card]gold metal[/card] -> not necessary
[card]danger in delay[/card] -> not necessary

and you add 3 more cards like 3x [card]idol of life[/card]

Dernière modification par mitch87 (02-11-2012 22:12:10)

#132 03-11-2012 16:39:44

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

I think the boss/mask mission is excellent and I would have really liked to have the time to do it... too bad the entire experience was ruined by badly conceived missions, like the discard or the fight 10 friends, as well as by the low time limit to complete the event.

Probably a successful mission for Feerik is one that was skipped with feez the most.

Worst Halloween event to the date.

#133 03-11-2012 20:07:19

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Again, I hated this event. But rather than just complaining, let me criticize instead.

1) Time Limit
Probably one of the more complained about reasons people didn't like this as much. Had they started this the first week of October, maybe we'd be more receptive. Add on the fact that we can only work towards one mission at a time, and we have a shorter window to do this. Especially since everything wasn't in place on the first day or two.

2) Bugs and problems
Leaving out stats and clarifications on the masks themselves on the first day or two of the event, maybe longer. I don't have a timetable of when they were fixed or all the problems, but they should have not happened or lengthen the event to compensate.

3) Pumpkins
No way to gain pumpkins without doing the missions(Either paying or doing it), number given out, and the prices of the cards. Why make us have to redo the missions? They could have upped the amount of pumpkins given out or lowered the cost, letting us pick and chose what missions to do.

4)Relaying on Other Players
Again, going back to the mission, one of them is discarding masks from players that use them. This means you have to hope that someone is using the masks. This may have been why the newest trophy forces players to use the masks if they want it, upping the number of players that use them. This is also easily done if one is in a guild, pushing that aspect back into the spotlight.

Well that's all I can think of right now, while trying not to complain. I would put the bosses in, but then everyone would just dogpile on me again.

#134 03-11-2012 20:26:52

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

MerlinCross a écrit :

+1, what about adventure mode??

Dernière modification par Wolvos (03-11-2012 20:27:22)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#135 04-11-2012 20:51:39

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Also need some help with halloween between friends, gonna help you with any trophy you need too.

add TheRainMan ingame

#136 04-11-2012 23:53:23

Euxelaios
Ptit nouveau

Also, looking for and offering help with Halloween among friends. Or any other trophy.
Add Euxelaios ingame.

#137 05-11-2012 00:25:19

Ma Ke
Ptit nouveau

add me

Make_bonadona

#138 05-11-2012 18:50:22

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

all the Halloween masks doesn't give boost anymore (I didn't play em in tournament). many people already bought some 12 cards booster only to get xtra masks.

are u serious, Feerik!?

in the Amnezy mask, it written that the boost has effect during The Night of Witches event. but not on the other masks (only has no effect in tournament).. that's clearly different right?

or else... we just got trolled!?

Dernière modification par Andrew Teguh (05-11-2012 19:55:00)

yuuummm... I luuv Sushi <3

#139 05-11-2012 19:12:04

goscar
Guémélite

Lovely just recently got internet back after Sandy. And I get to come back to a grind event that leads to a ridiculously overpowered BS of a card. Creator of the Black Mage card please resign from your position, it's clear you don't know what you are doing.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#140 05-11-2012 21:25:56

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Andrew Teguh a écrit :

all the Halloween masks doesn't give boost anymore (I didn't play em in tournament). many people already bought some 12 cards booster only to get xtra masks.

are u serious, Feerik!?

in the Amnezy mask, it written that the boost has effect during The Night of Witches event. but not on the other masks (only has no effect in tournament).. that's clearly different right?

or else... we just got trolled!?

i heard its written in french,,,,well,,,you know why english player are behind right
you guys should complain,,bcoz its not written in english

#141 05-11-2012 21:57:03

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

It is written in French and should be corrected in English too.

Collectionneur de cartes

#142 05-11-2012 22:36:20

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :

It is written in French and should be corrected in English too.

yes it should be, but it wasn't..

me and some of my friends had a discussion about those masks. whether the boost will disappear or not after the event ended. most of us got the black witch already but the masks were so good.. that makes we want extra mask while we still have a chance.

seems we got trolled..-_-!

2dkipab.jpg

Dernière modification par Andrew Teguh (05-11-2012 22:40:04)

#143 05-11-2012 22:52:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I have warned for this :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 89#p690789

I couldn't do more, I can't correct text in game.

Collectionneur de cartes

#144 05-11-2012 23:07:18

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :

I have warned for this :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 89#p690789

I couldn't do more, I can't correct text in game.

oh well.. it sounds like it was all our fault for not checking this forum every time. some of us even just playing and not a member of this forum. would Feerik take the responsibility for this mistake? we had purchased boosters for those xtra masks that are useless now.

damn.. it's so lucky to be French players.

#145 05-11-2012 23:13:39

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

what we need to do is think much more carefully to buy anything offered by this game. it's all.

#146 06-11-2012 07:03:01

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Yeah, but simple common sense would indicate that they would not last after the event.  First of all, they are WAYYYY too OP to keep bonuses like that.  Instant activating, permanent, chainable, non-limited cards that give +3 to stats??  Please!

Secondly, no event cards ever last after the event.  This has happened with the Mekalchemist events and the Winter Championship pets, to name a few.  It's to keep the game balanced.

I feel like you should have known that on your own, without Feerik having to tell you.  I did long before I read the aforementioned post that warned us.

#147 06-11-2012 11:05:30

Caitlyn
Guémélite

you think they would give out something that OP easily and for FREE?? @_@

OP for FREE??

OP FREE??

FREE??

big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#148 06-11-2012 12:17:12

magius
Solarian

Caitlyn a écrit :

you think they would give out something that OP easily and for FREE?? @_@

OP for FREE??

OP FREE??

FREE??

big_smile

LOL!!!!

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#149 06-11-2012 12:51:28

Andrew Teguh
Voyageur

Kilanjared a écrit :

Yeah, but simple common sense would indicate that they would not last after the event.  First of all, they are WAYYYY too OP to keep bonuses like that.  Instant activating, permanent, chainable, non-limited cards that give +3 to stats??  Please!

Secondly, no event cards ever last after the event.  This has happened with the Mekalchemist events and the Winter Championship pets, to name a few.  It's to keep the game balanced.

I feel like you should have known that on your own, without Feerik having to tell you.  I did long before I read the aforementioned post that warned us.

the matter was.. it's written on Amnezy mask that the boost has effect only in Night of Witches event, while the other masks only has no effect in tournament. that's clearly different.

of course everyone knows that no event cards ever last after the event. but in the day 2, they added those "uncompleted" different descriptions. that's why me and some of my friends had a discussion before bought some boosters to get more masks. unluckily all of us were English players.

they're OP indeed.. but as long as Feerik already gave the 4 masks for free to all players, that means everyone have them, and free to use them.. we're equal. and they won't ruin the game balance on the first place. and for anyone who want more need to buy boosters. that sounds just fair.

lastly, don't be surprise if we can still find peoples who still use those masks after the event ended. I bet they haven't checked out the English description that now already fixed. all of them got trolled.

Dernière modification par Andrew Teguh (06-11-2012 17:15:16)

#150 06-11-2012 13:04:22

magius
Solarian

Mask description fixed... but a bit too late and after the event. Clearly there is a problem here as people would have thought the mask is giving the bonus AFTER the event and decided to buy the booster for that (false advertising in my book).

I'm still using it to get the weekly trophy points. But regardless, I'm disappointed with the English translation being neglected most of the time, especially it is the most used language for international players. This is not the first instance of it.

Dernière modification par magius (06-11-2012 13:05:12)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums