Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 01-11-2012 21:15:48

gelfangel
Voyageur

Re : October 30th: The Night of the Witches

There is a difference between timing out, and playing until your last player is almost dead and letting it time out.

#77 01-11-2012 21:37:13

Sorcelle
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

Feerik should let players progress in multiple trophies simultaneously, instead of making us pick 1 by 1 in a retarded grind.

Even three or in bad case two simultaneous missions will be of much help... but only one is soo frustrating.

But all this said and done many times before...  nothing changes.
Grindfest continues.

#78 01-11-2012 23:35:35

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

Or otherwise differentiate between the missions of the 11+ room from the adventure's ones so as not to waste time sad

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#79 02-11-2012 01:23:09

Caitlyn
Guémélite

hotfoot a écrit :

So.. I probably shouldn't even start this event at this point huh?

id find a lot of people to help you out, and the killing 7 bosses can take a while especially if you've never killed them before.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#80 02-11-2012 01:33:31

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Caitlyn a écrit :

id find a lot of people to help you out, and the killing 7 bosses can take a while especially if you've never killed them before.

That's why I just gave up on it. Rather they'd not force us to beat the bosses for these kinds of events.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#81 02-11-2012 01:39:14

Caitlyn
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
Caitlyn a écrit :

That's why I just gave up on it. Rather they'd not force us to beat the bosses for these kinds of events.

i agree.. the event is tedious enough but forcing you to kill 7 DIFFERENT bosses?!?  I would understand wanting to promote adventure but this is kinda difficult for the non hardcore players.

But I guess that is how they can force people to either upgrade or pay outright.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#82 02-11-2012 07:45:35

DrazeA
Campeur

I actually have decks that can kill 6 different bosses atm. I can't beat the nomad boss sadly, and I'm trying to make a deck that can handle the 1st Dark Tower boss.

#83 02-11-2012 08:17:25

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

DrazeA a écrit :

I actually have decks that can kill 6 different bosses atm. I can't beat the nomad boss sadly, and I'm trying to make a deck that can handle the 1st Dark Tower boss.

I used a queen deck for all 7. Sap hearts, living water, 2nd and 3rd skunk, Zahal, pumpkin face and The time mission.

#84 02-11-2012 09:32:48

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

KILL THE BOSSES AT THE DARK TOWER. 3 TOXIC, SATSUME, PUMPKIN GUY, GIANT SCORPION, WATHER ELEMENTAL. BAM! 5 BOSSES PER ENERGY BAR!

Toxic and Elemental: Aelide tanker deck with Jorus and Galene.
Satsume: Demonic Portal deck.
Pumpking Guy: Golem with Fierce Lion and craftsmen or full golem.
Giant Scorpion: The Pack or anything with huge defense and little healing capabilities (Avalonians maybe) and some cards to discard.

STEP UP YOUR GAME. NUFF SAID.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#85 02-11-2012 09:42:53

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Side note: Has amnezy's mask ALWAYS turned you into ZOMBIE amnezy? Cause that's cool!

#86 02-11-2012 09:56:26

mogellabor
Solarian

hotfoot a écrit :

Side note: Has amnezy's mask ALWAYS turned you into ZOMBIE amnezy? Cause that's cool!

Yes

The perfect face whose smile to own.

#87 02-11-2012 10:28:11

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Note that with the mask and their effects, the boss are more simpler to beat.
Aelide queen with +3 spirit, -2 damage this is a real help.

Collectionneur de cartes

#88 02-11-2012 12:39:35

DreamInvader
Voyageur

For the last mission, do I really have to add 10 friends to play against? Or can my opponents be any players that mask all their characters?

#89 02-11-2012 12:41:03

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

DreamInvader a écrit :

For the last mission, do I really have to add 10 friends to play against? Or can my opponents be any players that mask all their characters?

You have to play against people present in your friend list.

Collectionneur de cartes

#90 02-11-2012 12:58:17

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

hotfoot a écrit :

umm, I got a job so probably not. sucks cause I was waiting all month for a halloween event. Saving my feez. Only to have it be a super hard grind fest that I cant even do.

Yes i agree, the decision should be, "pay or grind" and not "pay to grind or grind and kill your social life".

Dernière modification par Martl (02-11-2012 12:58:52)

#91 02-11-2012 13:21:04

Zorak
Gardien

Martl a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

umm, I got a job so probably not. sucks cause I was waiting all month for a halloween event. Saving my feez. Only to have it be a super hard grind fest that I cant even do.

Yes i agree, the decision should be, "pay or grind" and not "pay to grind or grind and kill your social life".

Dunno what u talking about since u can pick a trophy, pay 199 feez to complete it and then pick another. Matter of fact this IS a "pay or grind" event. What you fail to see is that you dont need the masks to finish the event by paying.
I agree that this model sucks hard but its nothing different from most of the past events, so you should expect this kind of shit to happen.
The event is free (friends, active clan mates and time required), you can pay to make it faster (more masks + new cards) or you can get the 3 cards by buying the trophyes (2600 Feez for Dark Witch, 1990 feez for White Witch and 1600 for Evil Intentions). Sorry but its all covered there.
The sad side of the history is that we cant expect a change in Feerik's policy any time soon, unless we make a huge boycott but this wont happen since the french, spanish and italian guys keep buying piles of feez every single att (just speculating here).

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

-Filippe_Balbino

#92 02-11-2012 13:26:49

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Zorak a écrit :

The sad side of the history is that we cant expect a change in Feerik's policy any time soon, unless we make a huge boycott but this wont happen since the french, spanish and italian guys keep buying piles of feez every single att (just speculating here).

Well stop speculation please...!

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#93 02-11-2012 13:32:21

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

Of course Zorak you are right, i just find it rather expensive, if i buy all missions several times.
I´m a Player, that wants to obtain all possible cards, so i try to find a mixture.
In former events i had no problems with paying and playing a few hours a day.

This event is personal for me the hardest ever, but maybe its just my own exklusive feeling. I´m not sure here 100% wink

#94 02-11-2012 13:37:56

Zorak
Gardien

Just saying what I see. Its been the same thing every new event with people complaining and in most of the cases (if not all) Feerik took account of what we think they doing wrong but even then nothing changes and then, in the next few weeks, they launch a new piece of cake event to make us less miserable and believe in them again and in the end of the month they come back with a new hard mode event with the same style that make us cry anytime. Its a cycle.

Dernière modification par Zorak (02-11-2012 13:40:17)

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

-Filippe_Balbino

#95 02-11-2012 13:39:07

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

It's true you can beat all the bosses in dark tower and for last zahal, with a deck similar at God save the Queen but with [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card], without s lot of  expensive card or leggedary or multitasking:

[card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card] - [card]jorus [/card]- [card]maestro galene[/card]

1 [card]anello d'artrezil[/card]
2 [card]cappa miraggio[/card]
1 [card]cavaliere del clan[/card]
1 [card]chimera[/card] -> only expensive cards but you can't do anything without
1 [card]diadema di valentyne[/card]
1 [card]corona dei confini[/card]
1 [card]esordio[/card]
1 [card]il prestigio[/card] -> only for malwein but you can do it also with [card]anatema[/card] to neutralize the bombs, removing fire's spells
3 [card]jorusien il buono[/card]
1 [card]zaino[/card]
1 [card]medaglia d'oro[/card]
1 [card]ricercato[/card] -> only for the [card]lost tracker[/card]
1 [card]pericolo in nostra dimora[/card]

and the different mask, it's better to put the witch on [card]s.a.r.a.h.[/card]
I just finished the adventure's quest with only 1 energy bar of60, it is quite easy tongue

Dernière modification par mitch87 (02-11-2012 13:57:44)

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#96 02-11-2012 13:49:39

Zorak
Gardien

Martl a écrit :

This event is personal for me the hardest ever, but maybe its just my own exklusive feeling. I´m not sure here 100% wink

I agree with you. This event is hard and boring as fuck. It make you get sick of the game for the rest of the month, and this is bad for Feerik. They drive us away from the game and shoud be the other way around.
I cant w8 to finish this event and leave the game for a week, but I cant since my clan needs me and we want to get back to the top 3.
Playing this game its lika e marriage. It takes your life, your money and your pleasure.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

-Filippe_Balbino

#97 02-11-2012 14:04:54

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Zorak a écrit :

unless we make a huge boycott but this wont happen since the french, spanish and italian guys keep buying piles of feez every single att (just speculating here).

You forgot the Brazilian guys in your speculation.

This event is not better or not worse than others we got (Kaes, Olympics,  Scragh, Shulong, ...).
Until then, the game still have paying players.
The people met in the forum are not the same from last year or 2 years ago.

Draw your own conclusions.

Again, we have a way to do some part for free.
The first events (back in 2010) were all paying events (and full paying no way to do it for free) for cards that don't have effect in game after the event.
Note that at this time, the event was pay and grind....
First Halloween event you have to pay for the mask, then do the trophies for the last mask (Amnezy's mask). No way to pay for the trophies.

Here we have pay or grind and you can choose the real grind you do (more or less).
This is better than full paying event.
Note that I prefer full free event with limited time on game.

Collectionneur de cartes

#98 02-11-2012 14:13:41

magius
Solarian

Just curious, does the mask have effects after the Halloween event (just not in Tournaments)?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#99 02-11-2012 14:14:05

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Ok this is the very first even im giving up doing it...

Sorry but this event is just a bad goddamn joke

i really hoped, that the events would get better because the equinox (or so..) event was just perfect, really perfect. thats how events should be

You just cant get many/one card/s if youre having a real life while the event..its just impossible. im currently stuck at 350 pumpinks (didnt pay anything), and i could get one of the witches if i want, but even that made me spend a lot of time in this game

feerik has a very retarded business concept.

Instead of focusing on getting new/more players (make the game less pay-to-win etc), they are just trying to make the older players stay at the game.

I can be wrong, but almost every event is like this.

IS IT SRSLY SO HARD TO LET US MAKE THE TROPHIES SIMULTANEOUSLY OR LET THE EVENT BE LIKE 2 WEEKS OR STH? IS THIS SO HARD?

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE THE EVENTS ENJOYABLE? (instead of 5 hours playing a day for 1 of 3 cards)

Sorry for Caps, but i had to say it in that way

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (02-11-2012 14:15:01)

#100 02-11-2012 14:21:42

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

magius a écrit :

Just curious, does the mask have effects after the Halloween event (just not in Tournaments)?

No

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums