Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-10-2012 18:17:53

Jao
Voyageur

what's the consensus top 3 decks for sap heart?

just asking so i can begin to construct my deck

#2 21-10-2012 08:49:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : what's the consensus top 3 decks for sap heart?

Probably Multi-Attack.  Ragnor, Pilferess, and Silikat.

Or some sort of World-Tree deck?  I don't know.  The new character seems okay.  Maybe Cervus, Hundawa, and warrior Keizan.

Then there's the mage deck.  Mage Keizan, F'ey, and Eikytan?  This one's probably the weakest out of the three, but they're the only three decks I can think of with Sap Hearts other than Ourenos.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 21-10-2012 19:22:19

Jao
Voyageur

no cookie cutter builds you can suggest? is wild buds outdated? that's the deck that comes out in my search.

#4 22-10-2012 04:01:49

MrLordi92
Gardien

I don't think its as good as it used to be.  As for cookie cutter builds...  What's the fun in that?  I suggest opening up Notepad and typing down some cards you'd want to use, and put they're prices with them and how many you'd want to use.  It helps me in deck building.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#5 22-10-2012 07:40:33

Jao
Voyageur

i'm looking for cookie cutter builds so i have something to start with. and then go from there. as a beginner, and with the amount of card in this game, it would take me a while before i get to know all cards. that's a lot of work to construct a deck.

while if i start out with cookie cutter builds, i can learn the game from then on, and modify as needed. later, i can make my own builds. i really just want something to start with.

so what's the fun in doing a lot of work? i ask a question, if you don't want to answer, don't post. it annoys me when i ask a direct question and ppl will answer with: google it moron, or search it yourself.

why bother answering at all?

your idea of fun is different from my idea of fun.

#6 22-10-2012 08:17:25

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I suggest opening up Notepad and typing down some cards you'd want to use, and put they're prices with them and how many you'd want to use.  It helps me in deck building.

Yea MrLordi92's suggestion is good, I used to do it when starting out using Kotobas and taking note of the market's average prices in order to construct a deck that would not take too much but fair well in average play. I mean just starting out right?

The playable cards doesn't go by what your level but by the amount you can afford and depending on your preferred style of play as well. So if you like mages - go for World tree mages. If you like a Tri-race deck - go for the tri-race mentioned in the post above, they're not too expensive. If you like warriors - well there are alot of warriors since Saps has no marauders. You can choose the Elfines, Hom chais or Dais/World Trees.

You can try playing with others in pvp to see their builds and how they are effective if you're searching for cookie cutters.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#7 23-10-2012 04:42:10

MrLordi92
Gardien

Jao a écrit :

i'm looking for cookie cutter builds so i have something to start with. and then go from there. as a beginner, and with the amount of card in this game, it would take me a while before i get to know all cards. that's a lot of work to construct a deck.

while if i start out with cookie cutter builds, i can learn the game from then on, and modify as needed. later, i can make my own builds. i really just want something to start with.

so what's the fun in doing a lot of work? i ask a question, if you don't want to answer, don't post. it annoys me when i ask a direct question and ppl will answer with: google it moron, or search it yourself.

why bother answering at all?

your idea of fun is different from my idea of fun.

If you're looking for cookie cutter builds, then search for them.  There's a search function on this site, you know.  Do you know how troublesome and annoying it is to post a whole basic deck list for people who are too lazy to look for it themselves.

Here.  Go here so you can look at some basic builds and see what you can come up with on your own.  http://eitcg.tk/deck_all.php

#8 24-10-2012 11:57:13

Jao
Voyageur

i would search for it if the search function isn't broken. have you tried the search? i suggest you do.

do you know how stupid it is to post a reply saying it is too troublesome to post an answer and yet you post a reply anyway? in the time it took you to complain it is troublesome to answer properly, you would already have posted an answer instead of being a dick.

Dernière modification par Jao (24-10-2012 12:00:47)

#9 24-10-2012 12:30:43

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I tried lot of times and the search function on forum is perfectly correct.

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 24-10-2012 13:15:44

Spify
Voyageur

Hmm... the search function...I was thinking about this topic for a long time now as in many posts you find this "Use the search function" reply.
Yes guys, search function does work and can help you to some extent but the truth is this search function is not exactly google search. Most of the returned results are useless and irrelevant. This applies when searching for more complex stuff using 2+ words. And as this forum is getting bigger and bigger (so is the number of returned useless results), finding what you need can be close impossible in many cases.
So yeah, you can suggest people to use 'search', but in the same time probably it's just easier to post a reply or a link with the solution instead of going anal to the guys asking some questions.

Peace

Dernière modification par Spify (24-10-2012 13:26:42)

#11 24-10-2012 15:11:23

Jao
Voyageur

Jao a écrit :

no cookie cutter builds you can suggest? is wild buds outdated? that's the deck that comes out in my search.

if he had read this previous post of mine, he'd have realized i've already used search.

#12 24-10-2012 15:16:56

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Stop to say the search function is broken.

If you can't find what you want, two options :
- You are unable to make a proper search
- The answer you want doesn't exist

In the second case, create a thread in the decks and strategies part and propose your own build, you surely will have answers to improve your build.

Collectionneur de cartes

#13 24-10-2012 18:47:08

MrLordi92
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

I tried lot of times and the search function on forum is perfectly correct.

Same.

I gave you that website.  Couldn't find anything on there you liked?  That's almost like giving you a ton of cookie cutter builds all in one.

Dernière modification par MrLordi92 (24-10-2012 18:47:32)

Pied de page des forums