Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-07-2012 14:30:29

Dr Vlad
Campeur

The Pack bugs I just encountered

[card]General Fray[/card] text says that it ignores next enemy's card if he is not a warrior. However, it still managed to ignore [card]Supplying[/card] played by my [card]Captain Al' Killicrew[/card]. Game bug, or translation fail (maybe it should say that it ignores only warrior cards)?

Also, how do I submit screenshots? Had screenshoted Brutus playing 3 cards, and I am sure that he did not play anything that allows copying/storing cards.

#2 31-07-2012 14:32:57

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : The Pack bugs I just encountered

The 2nd bug its not a bug, from the 3 cards he just played, the 1st was attached to him, just like, if someone put a Exordium, or a Cat and Lion on him, the game shows that he played on that round, but actually, someone attached that to him...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 31-07-2012 14:41:47

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Thanks for quick response. I thought that card attached to enemy will just attach (like Craftsman items or Other side of the coin), but instead it behaved like this, looking like it was played same turn as other 2 cards.

#4 31-07-2012 14:45:19

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Yep, its a strage bug, idk if we can tell that is a bug, but it dont happen with Craftsman cards, but i always see it happen with [card]Exordium[/card] and [card]Cat and Lion[/card], i think that it happen becuz it's a Action card...

Well, the bug about General Fray and Supplying idk what happened, and it dont have any restriction about Non-warrior cards, the effect is the same of the card... Do you have any Screenshot, or you can tell us what cards did brutus and you played?

#5 31-07-2012 14:48:45

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=5180
To host an image, use some online hosting like :
imageshack, hostinpics or others site like theses.
google it to have the correct address.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 31-07-2012 14:49:57

Dr Vlad
Campeur

I don't have a screensot of Supplying getting ignored, but I will recreate the events:

Turn 1, enemy's turn

He chooses his [card]Wild[/card] and my Captain to compete

He played, in order, [card]Spirit Master[/card] and [card]General Fray[/card], adding Lunation on Fenrath because of order bonus.

I played 2x [card]Supplying[/card], second one getting ignored.

And yes, in turn 2 Fenrath did attach [card]Cat and Lion[/card] to Brutus. However, it was first time for me to see that bug (even Exordium worked normal for me)

#7 31-07-2012 14:56:40

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Are you sure he played [card]spirit master[/card], a card that can't chain and have no effect on the beginning of the game and not [card]The secret of the crow[/card], a card which has chain and big effect on character with only 1 in spirit ?

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 31-07-2012 14:59:47

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Sorry. My bad, it was [card]The secret of the crow[/card]. I keep confusing these two all the time.

#9 31-07-2012 15:08:08

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

So the card ignored is not from general fray but from the secret, and no bug here (except from the visual glitch with the cat and th lion)

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 31-07-2012 15:10:39

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Dang, I surely made a fool out of myself here. Still, thanks for help and very fast response.

#11 31-07-2012 16:58:05

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Dr Vlad a écrit :

Dang, I surely made a fool out of myself here. Still, thanks for help and very fast response.

No problem, you got a doubt, good that now is answered smile

I think that can close the topic smile

Pied de page des forums