Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-06-2012 18:09:51

Valen
Ptit nouveau

Help with Noz

hello everyone, I need some advice on a noz Deck. The three best characters i have at the moment are:

Anazra
Yillana
Aerouant

Can any of you tell me what cards i should go for to make a playable deck with these? Should I get some different characters or? I see most dont mix class types so i dont know..what i use now works ok..but not a great percentage.

any help is good!
thanks

#2 21-06-2012 19:18:23

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Help with Noz

replace aerouant with eglantyne and moira and you have yourself witchblade characters. You could then work slowly and buy witchblade type stuff. Outside of secret weapon, they can be built alright with a small budget.

#3 21-06-2012 19:27:52

Valen
Ptit nouveau

okay i do have that card..which cards go well with those 3 characters? i dont see many spell cards for witchblades

#4 21-06-2012 19:34:50

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Valen a écrit :

okay i do have that card..which cards go well with those 3 characters? i dont see many spell cards for witchblades

Maybe next week we'll see some more spells ^^

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 21-06-2012 19:39:56

Valen
Ptit nouveau

Stormholt a écrit :
Valen a écrit :

i hope so i do like the witchblades over the dragon knights, but i cant figure out how to use them effectively which is why i added in the mage for some damage

#6 21-06-2012 19:55:44

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Valen a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Valen a écrit :

i hope so i do like the witchblades over the dragon knights, but i cant figure out how to use them effectively which is why i added in the mage for some damage

Well, i got a witchblade deck, is this link(its on portuguese):

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=42467

Its kinda expensive, but it you can googletranslate it, you'll see the tips on the bottom of post

#7 21-06-2012 20:01:33

Valen
Ptit nouveau

Stormholt a écrit :
Valen a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Well, i got a witchblade deck, is this link(its on portuguese):

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=42467

Its kinda expensive, but it you can googletranslate it, you'll see the tips on the bottom of post

Yeah thats nice lol...but wayyy out of my price range, i have some of the cards, but none of the expensive ones yet

#8 21-06-2012 20:05:52

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Valen a écrit :

Yeah thats nice lol...but wayyy out of my price range, i have some of the cards, but none of the expensive ones yet

Well you can try out some cheap spells like:

Combustion
Sinking
Light Blow(If you got anazara on the team, it can save you)
Ice Shield
Light Sword(chain if you got anazara)

And u can use Eglantyne(you can get it from the starter noz deck) so you'll got 3 witchblades...

GL big_smile

#9 21-06-2012 20:16:14

Valen
Ptit nouveau

ok will try, i have all those characters and 2 light blows and one light sword..will see what i can come up with

#10 21-06-2012 20:29:00

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

you definitively need: WitchBlade Trump*3
witchblade armor*3
then you can add some low cost spells: sink break the scond chain.
and I'm not a wichblade expert but I don't think any lowcost version would be effective enough (as their optimised version aren't that good anymore... ^^' )

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

Pied de page des forums