Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-03-2012 04:14:04

Anto Grayo
Ptit nouveau

Eredan iTCG's Marketplace

I do not understand it one bit, some days there are shortages of certain castes or cards and other days prices rocket or fall...

It is so confusing, can anyone read it? Like know when prices are going to change?

#2 30-03-2012 06:51:57

magius
Solarian

Re : Eredan iTCG's Marketplace

Anto Grayo a écrit :

I do not understand it one bit, some days there are shortages of certain castes or cards and other days prices rocket or fall...

It is so confusing, can anyone read it? Like know when prices are going to change?

Three words: supply and demand. Weekly trophies give hindsight to future releases hence generating a shortage for some time before the market can recover. Events as well. Artaban for example requires spells for getting the elements, generating shortage as well.

Not to mention there will be hoarders that want to cash in on crystals for speculative caste release. I'm not surprise if someone is hoarding Tsume and sell it later on during potential crow release.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 30-03-2012 10:32:24

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Sorry mate. It's not supply and demand.

First off - The market is controlled by the min/max prices. Which (in this form) will never lead to a healthy supply/demand.

And secondly - The hoarders you mentioned yourself.

There are more problems with the market but those are the biggest.

Anto Grayo: your best bet is to try to understand which cards/decks are -going- to be attractive and which are uninteresting. Buy them when they are far from a buff-release and sell 'em when they've gotten the buff.

#4 30-03-2012 10:35:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :

First off - The market is controlled by the min/max prices. Which (in this form) will never lead to a healthy supply/demand.

No more min price, only max ones.
See the update last Tuesday.

Dernière modification par Zurga (30-03-2012 10:35:37)

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 30-03-2012 11:26:28

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Zurga a écrit :
PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :

No more min price, only max ones.
See the update last Tuesday.

Yeah? Relly?! That's one step towards a better market. I've been taking a week off from the game so I'm a bit out of the loop. Thank you for the correction Zurga.

Though. My point still stands.

#6 30-03-2012 12:11:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The list of modifications on the market : http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=39214

You will note that I didn't say anything about the others points wink
The market is not totally open for a supply / demand driven market, yes.
But it is due to the size of the market. The supply and the demand are too small to avoid monopolistic behaviour.

The first market available in Eredan was without any control, the result was not great with multi-account abusing to transfer crystals and card from an account to another, people who monopolizes cards and choose the price for all the community.

A set of modification took place to regulate all the stuff, on long time, we all can see that the market is more regulated but suffer some flaws when the card is under-rated or for the min price of new cards.

Last Tuesday, a new set of modifications have been put in service to correct theses flaws.

We will see if the market is more regulated for all or more acceptable for all.
Only the future can say it the correction are correct.
For me, they're going into the right direction.

Dernière modification par Zurga (30-03-2012 12:12:22)

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 30-03-2012 14:04:16

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

All the new marketplace prices did was grossly devalue foil cards.  For example, yesterday I got a "Keep the Customs" foil for 6k and that was its max price. Stupid. It should have kept the max price ranges from the old marketplace rather than 30% of the quotation value.

#8 31-03-2012 11:27:17

elmariachi17
Campeur

At the moment im loving the new market updates. basically all the broken market cards that ive noticed, ( kararine lv 3, torment, psychurgist lv 3) have been corrected.
The last action is going in the right direction ( currently 72k ).
Thank you feerik for making this update. I for one am satisfied smile

#9 01-04-2012 14:22:42

Neoraptor
Habitant de Guem

5 pages of foils cards!

The market is out of service, in little time.!

La Furia De Guem: Por doquier, y siempre contigo!
Lee la historia traducida en mi blog:
www.eredanlatino.blogspot.com

Pied de page des forums