Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-07-2011 04:07:01

Anihilate
Solarian

Fog Hydra Fanatic Thread

Okay, so as I said, I'm going to devote my eredan experience to the FOG HYDRA, so, in essence, the goal of my endeavors is to make a semi competitive deck for each guild based on this Creep.

Pirates and Noz: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 70#p367270

I'm going to update this thread whenever I make a new one, but, to start out, I've got about a 5:2 W:L ratio, currently at 75w , 30l, Most of which in the elo room on both accounts, If I had the time to grind in matches, I could probably make it to 1800 elo at least (currently at 1614, maxed at 1711 this week)

fKfmWz2o.png

DSCKp5KH.png

PKASEq3c.png

FINAL DECK LIST UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Actions:13
2 Hit the Road
2 It is Time
2 Hypnotic Melody
2 Dais Intervention
3 Dismemberment
1 To the Rescue!
1 Favor of the Dawn

Spells:7
3 Living Nature
3 Magic Poison
1 Devouring Swarm (No DSH for foamy...NO)

Hydra being Tapped at the start of the game makes both of the other characters have an interchangeable Role.
Though, It is always more useful to get Spiritspeaker's order, if I land double Living Nature, whatever stands before it with less than 4 spirit is liable to be dead
4 types, 4 spirit= 12 base damage.

The deck revolves around direct, chip, physical, and aoe damage, meaning that It can still win even if the character's only fulfill their role only once before dying. Ydaine playing melody with the bow, or the bow and Magic poision, can do considerable AoE damage (most I've inflicted was 15 physical against nomads, scraping 5 off of each, and additional damage to the turn character from poison)

Spiritspeaker can 1 shot anything with double natures, or, with lower spirit opponents, Nature+Poison. If in a tight spot, I won't even need to defend on his turns seeing as he provides an additional AoE damage point to all of the opposing characters.

Hydra has Odd roles in the current setup, and isn't as important in the second, but fills the same purpose. Since hydra can't battle until two of the opposing characters have already battled, activating his "Spirit=0" Order, on turn, or via "It is Time" Can make a character that would take no damage from magic poison, take the full five. As well as it being a kicker for anything that relies on defense(that spiritspeaker hasn't nuked), and Pulling a collision via It is Time+ Illumination, or playing it normally while quick boots is attached, will give full damage.

Hitting the Road comes handy when the opponent is using characters that have orders on the same turn. It disrupts orders, and since 3/4th of the time this deck gets initiative, it gives the advantage of who fights throughout most of the game.
For example,

Turn 1:Tap the character who had orders 1&3, or, just tap the character I don't want to fight round 2, if for no other reason, then to pound on a character that was already damaged when turn 3 comes around (all characters untapped)

Turn 3: I have initiative, and all 3 of my characters are untapped(Thanks to hydra on both accounts). Depending on my hand and the characters I'm facing. I can pick Any three of my characters, use Hit the Road+ offensive/defensive card, and Lock off the character that I don't want to partake in round 4, setting up the remaining character with their order.

It's a glass deck, so if it can't win by the end of round 6, it has a very slim chance of winning at all. Most wins are claimed in turn 4 or 5.

*EDIT*
The final decklist is subject to change at any given point.
Bow was removed due to it being useless in this decks short lifespan. Using quick attack+ Poison, then following up with Dismemberment, usually causes something to die.
Average win time 4 turns
Average loss time >5 turns
This deck loses to:
Nomad Warriors(Prince/Urk)
Reason: No nerfs necessary...too much HP and Regen
Corruption Nehantists
Reason: Kill Living Nature, Steal Hydra's attack

Circus(but what really can beat that crap?)
Mills out everything.
Contortion users target It is Time and Living Nature.

Suggestions and discussion are always welcomed ^_^

Dernière modification par Anihilate (05-08-2011 02:40:11)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 25-07-2011 10:41:32

Nitevox
Ptit nouveau

Re : Fog Hydra Fanatic Thread

Nice, will give me ideas to use it smile I really like the use of hit the road in this deck, I didnt know that card.

#3 26-07-2011 01:32:05

Anihilate
Solarian

Nitevox a écrit :

Nice, will give me ideas to use it smile I really like the use of hit the road in this deck, I didnt know that card.

I've come up with several twisted ideas for the hydra, I need an up and running deck that can at least win regular tournaments until I get more feez. When I find the best guild/setup for hydra, I'll be the one deck I'll keep solid and locked.

Zil:Guem Rules:Silene,Seline (YES INDIVIDUALLY!)
Zil:Treasonous:Lord Galmara, Abyssien the Devourer(Real shadow magic)
Pirates:Blow out: Clover, Captain Al Killcrew(Powder)
Pirates:Conquer or Perish: Gemineye, Ardranis (Locked character Idea,Selective murder)
Nehantists:Terumi: Anagram(Demon), The Fallen/Ardrakar(Debuff and Beatdown)
Nehantists:Encarnate:Ardramixar(spelling?) Dimizar
Kotoba:Hidora Tsoutai: Toran The Regent, Ayako
Kotoba:I Hate Mystics: Tsuro/Malyss, Shui Khan(Guemelite)

Level 20:Ateb, Stoneater

#4 26-07-2011 02:26:09

RyogaLX
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :
Nitevox a écrit :

I've come up with several twisted ideas for the hydra, I need an up and running deck that can at least win regular tournaments until I get more feez. When I find the best guild/setup for hydra, I'll be the one deck I'll keep solid and locked.

Zil:Guem Rules:Silene,Seline (YES INDIVIDUALLY!)
Zil:Treasonous:Lord Galmara, Abyssien the Devourer(Real shadow magic)
Pirates:Blow out: Clover, Captain Al Killcrew(Powder)
Pirates:Conquer or Perish: Gemineye, Ardranis (Locked character Idea,Selective murder)
Nehantists:Terumi: Anagram(Demon), The Fallen/Ardrakar(Debuff and Beatdown)
Nehantists:Encarnate:Ardramixar(spelling?) Dimizar
Kotoba:Hidora Tsoutai: Toran The Regent, Ayako
Kotoba:I Hate Mystics: Tsuro/Malyss, Shui Khan(Guemelite)

Level 20:Ateb, Stoneater

I really like your ideas, REALLY. When I see the snake I only think about pirates and you open my mind, there are other combination. Still I think that one of the best is pirates cuz Gemineye is Air G too and ardranis is a mage reducing restricted units.

What about corruptor mages? Some ideas? I see that you'r Sap nature G deck with the hydra and I found that lack on compatibility with this guild.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#5 26-07-2011 03:25:51

Anihilate
Solarian

RyogaLX a écrit :

I really like your ideas, REALLY. When I see the snake I only think about pirates and you open my mind, there are other combination. Still I think that one of the best is pirates cuz Gemineye is Air G too and ardranis is a mage reducing restricted units.

What about corruptor mages? Some ideas? I see that you'r Sap nature G deck with the hydra and I found that lack on compatibility with this guild.

Have you actually played with my deck?
What looks like coal just might be gold.

Hydra isn't working against the deck, nor is the deck working for hydra, considering I can use my other character's twice before hydra even gets into play is the reason you see very few cards specifically for him. I've finished games where Hydra never battled at all XD

His role isn't fixed in this deck, if anything, his role is merely complimenting the strengths of the other characters.

Ydaines perks:
2 races
Double attack
Can play Nature spells

Spiritspeaker's perks:
Nature/poison spam
4 spirit on order
1 additional AoE damage when it dies

Hydra's perks:
Different race than the other characters
Order Maximizes permanet spell's offensive power
Tsume on Steroids

The game isn't meant to last past turn 5, meaning on a good pull, Hydra won't even play.

Nehantist:Encarnate

Iron Mask(Ardramixar is better in the non corruption deck)
Dimizar
Fog Hydra

Actions:
2 Hit the road
2 It is time

Spells:
2 Desolation of the Heart
3 Perversion
3 Revealing The Secret
3 Demon May Rise
3 Demonic Portal
3 Vital Siphon
1 Tenebrium

#6 26-07-2011 07:19:59

Francesco_Sorbello
Gardien
Lieu : Ponyville

Anihilate a écrit :

Iron Mask(Ardramixar is better in the non corruption deck)
Dimizar
Fog Hydra

Actions:
2 Hit the road
2 It is time

Spells:
2 Desolation of the Heart
3 Perversion
3 Revealing The Secret
3 Demon May Rise
3 Demonic Portal
3 Vital Siphon
1 Tenebrium

maybe you could use this idea ^^

Dernière modification par Francesco_Sorbello (26-07-2011 07:20:43)

You do the Pony Pokey!
Per voi posso essere MC Outlaw,Francesco Sorbello,Hoary e anche Frapony se proprio volete

#7 27-07-2011 00:56:42

Anihilate
Solarian

Nehants and mercs can't share a team? Odd... Let me see this for myself.

#8 27-07-2011 01:58:46

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Anihilate a écrit :

Nehants and mercs can't share a team? Odd... Let me see this for myself.

Mercs cant join with nehants cause theyre the bad guys its true

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#9 27-07-2011 03:20:20

Anihilate
Solarian

Lame, guess I'll have to make a Noz Hydra after all...gonna be fricken expensive =_=

#10 01-08-2011 22:01:37

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

My hydra deck!

Hydra
Saphyra the Zil
The Shadow

3x Fist Blade
3x Artrezil's Blade
1x Obscure
3x At Dagger Drawn
1x Dagger Master 3

2x Chink in the armor
2x Assassination
2x Collision
1x Cloning

1x The Hungry Void
1x A new Start

The idea is to land dagger master, with hydra you almost always go first, so yo go:
Turn 1: Saphyra 9/12
Turn 2: The Shadow 9/12
Turn 3: Saphyra 9/12

You can play dagger master as early as turn 3, but you most likely will want to wait till turn 4 or 5, playing it with the shadow does 6 to all, you can even try to play it twice if you hit the dagger for both zils on the first 3 turns using cloning or void.

The hydra uses collision and assassination, and plays on turn 4, you also should discard aggresively in order to get the daggers early so you almost always have something to play with the hydra.

#11 01-08-2011 22:31:32

RyogaLX
Gardien

Lulosaurio a écrit :

My hydra deck!

Hydra
Saphyra the Zil
The Shadow

3x Fist Blade
3x Artrezil's Blade
1x Obscure
3x At Dagger Drawn
1x Dagger Master 3

2x Chink in the armor
2x Assassination
2x Collision
1x Cloning

1x The Hungry Void
1x A new Start

I like your idea but I will make some changes
First put Abomination instead of Shadow.
Second I suggest to remove 1x cloning, 1x at dagger drawn, 1x Artrezil's dagger and 1x obscure to put 2x Illumination and 2x It's time. You'r hydra can deal huge amount of damage and kill weak enemies that has pass through daggers and dagger master. It's time and illumination combo with hydra can deal huge amount of damage in area and kill weak opponents. Don't forget about time to die is a unique card for every marauder deck. 

^^

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#12 01-08-2011 22:44:54

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

I used shadow mainly for survivality, you don't need huge attacks when going for dagger master, also, the hydra is only there to go first most of the time, I dont think using cards to power it is better than increasing the chances of dagger master to go off early :S

#13 04-08-2011 04:27:06

Anihilate
Solarian

Updated

Pied de page des forums