Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-06-2011 06:54:37

Haku-Men
Voyageur

Tsoutai

Okay so i have the start of what is the Tsoutai deck but its just the frame work for it so far and its still pretty much experimental really. But the outline of it looks good on paper.

[card]Akutsai[/card]

[card]Ayako[/card]

[card]Toran the Regent[/card]

x3[card]The Flawseeker's Harmony[/card]
x2[card]The Flawseeker's Fury[/card]
x2[card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
x1[card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]

x2[card]Shi[/card]
x2[card]Mi[/card]
x1[card]Magic Shield[/card] Used on Ayako cause here attack cant be reduced
x1[card]Clumsiness[/card]
x2[card]Fallback[/card]

This is the basic outline and could use more work really havent got to test it against real decks. and the other few cards in the deck are fillers. so i didnt post them

Dernière modification par Haku-Men (09-06-2011 11:21:56)

#2 10-06-2011 10:22:48

Erryth
Campeur
Site Web

Re : Tsoutai

Hey just so you know, Ayako at level 3 makes it so that ALL of the Tsoutai's attack cannot be lowered, so it will work for all of them, not just her

Would love to see a new Dragon Knight character (Whether he be a Mage, Warrior, Marauder, or a combo)
Would also love to see a Mage/Priest character (Aside from Ateb lvl 3 who's the only one I know of)

#3 10-06-2011 10:32:11

Reycom
Staff Feerik

3 x [card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]
3 x [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
3 x [card]rain of death[/card]
3 x [card]The Flawseeker's Harmony[/card]

i think these cards are the base of the new tsoutai deck , and it's powerfull ( maybe like a top deck ) smile
probably , you can put also [card]katamaru[/card] ^^

Dernière modification par Reycom (10-06-2011 10:33:30)

Partecipate alla chat italiana di Eredan ITCG!!!
http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#4 10-06-2011 12:38:24

Haku-Men
Voyageur

only i dont have a [card]A new start[/card].

but i have every other card sad

#5 10-06-2011 12:40:55

Luxo2011
Eredanien

you don't need a new start in this deck, in 6 turns the game is over

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#6 10-06-2011 13:03:24

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

yes ans isnt needed its a fast kill deck especially with mediation rod combo and other flaw combos  which is better than the fushimi combo.

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 10-06-2011 22:25:22

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Here's the deck I am running atm, and it is working really well.

Toran, the Regent (lvl 4)
Akutsai (lvl 4)
Ayako (lvl 3, at the moment)

3 The Flawseekers Harmony
3 The Flawseekers Fury
3 The Flawseekers Meditation
3 The Flawseekers Calling (the BOMB!1!)
2 Katamaru
2 Assassination
2 Fireball (should be Rain of Death)
2 Unleash Hell

Ass. is in cause I needed something to chain with Fury while using Toran or Akutsai. Fireball/RoD is a no-brainer, and Unleash Hell works really well sometimes to ensure a sure win.

#8 11-06-2011 00:47:21

shaderlol
Voyageur

Malleuz a écrit :

Here's the deck I am running atm, and it is working really well.

Toran, the Regent (lvl 4)
Akutsai (lvl 4)
Ayako (lvl 3, at the moment)

3 The Flawseekers Harmony
3 The Flawseekers Fury
3 The Flawseekers Meditation
3 The Flawseekers Calling (the BOMB!1!)
2 Katamaru
2 Assassination
2 Fireball (should be Rain of Death)
2 Unleash Hell

Ass. is in cause I needed something to chain with Fury while using Toran or Akutsai. Fireball/RoD is a no-brainer, and Unleash Hell works really well sometimes to ensure a sure win.

what about [card]collision[/card]
and [card]storm[/card]
i just hate unleash hell when fight against mage

and which is best akutsai lvl 3 / 4
this war guem human thing confuse me a bit big_smile

#9 11-06-2011 01:09:04

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Mages isn't really a big problem since the deck has hig spirit, both in general and with meditation.

I haven't honestly tried Akutsai lvl 3, with the new cards, but eventhough the human and war guemelite combination is PHENOMENAL(!!!) with Flawseekers Harmony, I would think that lvl 4 is still better due to the higher spirit and atk. It is after all a marauder type deck as well.

As to the matter of Collision, I don't like the card, and I would think it is even worse against mages than Unleash Hell is.

#10 11-06-2011 01:43:58

Haku-Men
Voyageur

Okay so i changed my deck to this

x3[card]The Flawseeker's Fury[/card]
x3[card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]
x3[card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
x3[card]Rain of Death[/card]
x3[card]Katamaru[/card]
x1[card]Storm[/card]
x1[card]Journey[/card]

#11 11-06-2011 05:56:41

shaderlol
Voyageur

Malleuz a écrit :

Mages isn't really a big problem since the deck has hig spirit, both in general and with meditation.

I haven't honestly tried Akutsai lvl 3, with the new cards, but eventhough the human and war guemelite combination is PHENOMENAL(!!!) with Flawseekers Harmony, I would think that lvl 4 is still better due to the higher spirit and atk. It is after all a marauder type deck as well.

As to the matter of Collision, I don't like the card, and I would think it is even worse against mages than Unleash Hell is.

yeah ***bip*** right best aoe storm i guess
1 more : is there any chance of using hime big_smile
thanks before and what a nice deck it open my mind big_smile

#12 11-06-2011 07:13:55

jackal19
Gardien

shaderlol a écrit :
Malleuz a écrit :

yeah ***bip*** right best aoe storm i guess
1 more : is there any chance of using hime big_smile
thanks before and what a nice deck it open my mind big_smile

you can but you have to remove one rod and add assa to balance it out

-Frederica Bernkastel

#13 11-06-2011 10:34:51

Francesco_Sorbello
Gardien
Lieu : Ponyville

Haku-Men a écrit :

Okay so i changed my deck to this

x3[card]The Flawseeker's Fury[/card]
x3[card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]
x3[card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]
x3[card]Rain of Death[/card]
x3[card]Katamaru[/card]
x1[card]Storm[/card]
x1[card]Journey[/card]

For me you better put 2 [card]Assassination[/card] and 1 [card]Time to die[/card] in place of [card]The Flawseeker's fury[/card],since this is a Mage deck end up with 0 spirit could turn against you especially when using [card]Rain of Death[/card] and [card]Katamaru[/card]...and then [card]The Flawseeker's Fury[/card] and [card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card] can not be attacked at the same time then you would have three cards at the end of the match would be useless

Dernière modification par Francesco_Sorbello (11-06-2011 10:39:36)

You do the Pony Pokey!
Per voi posso essere MC Outlaw,Francesco Sorbello,Hoary e anche Frapony se proprio volete

#14 11-06-2011 11:59:57

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

You shouldn't look at Fury and Meditation as cards that can go "dead" ones each of your chars have been "equipped" with one. They are more acurately "utility-cards", meaning that you should use them in the right context.

For example:

Fury will be good with ass. and it is used when you need to get physical damage through in the early game. Meditation works with RoD, katamaru and as a defence, and of course as a great set-up to harmony.

#15 11-06-2011 13:54:46

jackal19
Gardien

Malleuz a écrit :

You shouldn't look at Fury and Meditation as cards that can go "dead" ones each of your chars have been "equipped" with one. They are more acurately "utility-cards", meaning that you should use them in the right context.

For example:

Fury will be good with ass. and it is used when you need to get physical damage through in the early game. Meditation works with RoD, katamaru and as a defence, and of course as a great set-up to harmony.

Thats why i like this deck you can practically use your hand at every turn

-Frederica Bernkastel

#16 11-06-2011 17:54:35

shaderlol
Voyageur

the problem seems now is come from toran
if toran gok OHK on early turn (1,2,3)
then the flawseeker chain will be stacked

Dernière modification par shaderlol (11-06-2011 17:56:24)

#17 11-06-2011 18:33:45

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

@Shaderlol:

Totally correct, but as far as I have tested the deck (54 wins and 14 losses atm), that almost never happens (to be honest, I haven't experinced it yet). But then again, losing one of your characters to a OHKO in any deck is almost always a sure loss.

#18 11-06-2011 20:15:48

Haku-Men
Voyageur

yeah but they way i look at it if i drop a flaw seeker card the draws get insanely messed up. i tried doing the whole assassination and it totally messes up the decks curve.

though i have thought about taking out on meditation and one fury as it is

Dernière modification par Haku-Men (11-06-2011 20:20:43)

#19 11-06-2011 20:50:41

shaderlol
Voyageur

Malleuz a écrit :

@Shaderlol:

Totally correct, but as far as I have tested the deck (54 wins and 14 losses atm), that almost never happens (to be honest, I haven't experinced it yet). But then again, losing one of your characters to a OHKO in any deck is almost always a sure loss.

indeed big_smile
the tsoutai deck atm is fairly good
iam sure it can compete with top deck in elo (spesially mages and wb)

Haku-Men a écrit :

yeah but they way i look at it if i drop a flaw seeker card the draws get insanely messed up. i tried doing the whole assassination and it totally messes up the decks curve.

though i have thought about taking out on meditation and one fury as it is

yeah ***bip*** right
flawseeker is the heart of tsoutai deck

its just like someting is missing, and we need to find this missing part big_smile

#20 12-06-2011 02:55:22

Haku-Men
Voyageur

Calandra a écrit :

to me it seems like feerik is just putting more and more overpowered cards in the game each week... it sucks so incredibly much that u "need" an OP deck to be able to play normal and win "from time to time"...

the problem is imo that the scale for life, dmg, spirit, def, strength is somehow super low... which can make cards superweak or powerful by just increasing or decreasing the numbers by 1... (not sure whether i made myself clear) i think Feerik DOES overexagerate so much in the last few months... one extrem card is followed by another extreme card to balance the first one... so now i think its just extremes chasing each other...

i already stopped investing money in the game because its way to unbalanced

i already said that in the german forum and i ll say it here once more... Feerik... please start trying out ure cards before u publish them... give a small group a seperate room and lend them some cards... let them try out these cards for a week and let them give their opinion...

So you mean something like, beta test cards. it would make more since if they made a separate server dedicated to ppl maybe test out cards that they may preview or put out

#21 12-06-2011 03:22:56

jackal19
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

to me it seems like feerik is just putting more and more overpowered cards in the game each week... it sucks so incredibly much that u "need" an OP deck to be able to play normal and win "from time to time"...

the problem is imo that the scale for life, dmg, spirit, def, strength is somehow super low... which can make cards superweak or powerful by just increasing or decreasing the numbers by 1... (not sure whether i made myself clear) i think Feerik DOES overexagerate so much in the last few months... one extrem card is followed by another extreme card to balance the first one... so now i think its just extremes chasing each other...

i already said that in the german forum and i ll say it here once more... Feerik... please start trying out ure cards before u publish them... give a small group a seperate room and lend them some cards... let them try out these cards for a week and let them give their opinion...

Yes i agree with this you can also use this for bug testing which could help reduce the number of card bugs in the game

-Frederica Bernkastel

#22 12-06-2011 08:47:09

shaderlol
Voyageur

jackal19 a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

Yes i agree with this you can also use this for bug testing which could help reduce the number of card bugs in the game

yeah i agree also with this
hope there are feerik staff out there will read this
anyway lets back to the topic

i add some tweaking by removing 1 fury, 1 meditation and adding 2 shi (since i cannot afford assasination)
but somehow shi will work better than assasination cause ayako can use it to
for me it work nicely for now
got 10 win streak on lvl room gona try it on elo soon ^_^

#23 12-06-2011 09:03:13

Haku-Men
Voyageur

you can always get one from starter zil deck for 1200 crystals

#24 12-06-2011 09:09:26

polijytrezas
Gardien

I have played tsoutaï in normal room since wednesday,
my deck : [card]toran le régent[/card] [card]ayako[/card] [card]akutsaï[/card]
all are full.

actions : 3 [card]fureur du cherchefaille[/card]
             2 [card]méditation du cherchefaille[/card] (3 are too much)
             3 [card]invocation du cherchefaille[/card] (THE new imba)
             3 [card]harmonie du cherchefaille[/card] (compulsory)
             1 [card]voyage[/card]
             1 [card]tatamijitsu[/card] (toran must survive so ...)

spells : 3 [card]katamaru[/card] (just magic versus caster)
           2 [card]pluie incandescente[/card] (versus high defence)

objects : 1 [card]tsume[/card] (to combined with fureur versus high defence).

L'homme descend du singe, le tout est de ne pas y remonter.

#25 12-06-2011 09:45:26

Haku-Men
Voyageur

wow i totally have forgotten about [card]tsume[/card] that is a good idea actually, i was also thinking maybe even of putting [card]Reborn[/card] to go against high magic d when u want to use [card]Rain of Death[/card]

Pied de page des forums