Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 12:21:14

misterM
Ptit nouveau

Rate my ELO eclipse deck

This is the deck I'm building right now, mine is not yet finished, so i can't test it myself, and I need your opinion about this:

Kararine/Djamena/Iolmarek

3 Obesity
3 Solaris
2 Solar's Anger
2 Sacred Nova
1 Assasination
3 Warrior's Fury
1 Time to Die
1 Divinelight
2 Expiation (countering noz)
2 Fallback

My unfinished deck has good outcome against Noz (expiation,divinelight,solaris)

Against zil, just competition about damage, and obesity-solaris works very well

But, I encountered problem against Kotoba:
1. When Sacred Nova deals no/little damage,
2. My Iolmarek is very 'unsuitable' against this kind of deck (not enough attack to overcome the def, and when I heal using divinelight, the heal is very little)
3. It's hard to put nice obesity since they sometimes chain equip-equip or keep guards-equip or equip-action

Else, pretty good.
Any suggestion to change some cards?

Dernière modification par misterM (18-03-2011 12:27:57)

#2 18-03-2011 13:08:42

Raymond4PLP
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re : Rate my ELO eclipse deck

maybe you should try, instead of [card]solar's anger[/card], the other one for priests (don't know the name of it, the one that boosts attack x with your character's spirit, then spirit goes 0), so your characters don't turn into warriors, and [card]a warrior's fury[/card] doesn't become useless...

Dernière modification par Raymond4PLP (18-03-2011 13:09:48)

La derrota deja abatidos a los perdedores, pero inspira a los ganadores...

Noblesse Obblige:
The Abuse of Greatness is When it Disjoins Remorse from Power

#3 18-03-2011 13:21:29

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Iolmarek is dark version, it reduces spirit, so aura would now work well, too low spirit scores.

#4 18-03-2011 14:41:37

misterM
Ptit nouveau

Yes the auras won't work well

If I get Solar's anger early, I can do anger, then next turn Solaris, leave fury to Kararine.

If I don't get Solar's anger early, I still can do Fury-Solaris or Fury-Anger or Fury-Assasination

Actually what I need is another chain other than Sacred Nova, so I put those Fury. Nova sometimes sucks, and against Mage/Priest very often deals nothing while I need fast kill against them.

#5 19-03-2011 10:43:01

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

[card]Under the Sun[/card] is a nice chain too. -1 defense to all opponents, and the -1 to spirit is handy against those pesky discard decks.

#6 20-03-2011 02:51:01

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

If you use expiation with aura of faith it could be a good combo

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 20-03-2011 05:02:51

misterM
Ptit nouveau

Santuros a écrit :

If you use expiation with aura of faith it could be a good combo

so it means i have to wait to fight against noz, then wait for good turn order, then wait to get RoDed then use aura of faith?
It's not a versatile combo man, too much restriction to be used, and also eat space

Pied de page des forums