Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-02-2011 16:24:06

Akillics
Voyageur

Discard Deck needs tweaking

Char:
[card]Salem[/card] Lvl. 3
[card]The Shadow[/card] Lvl. 4
[card]Abyssien the Devourer[/card] Lvl. 2

Items:
2x [card]Whip[/card]

Spells:
1x [card]Cloning[/card]
1x [card]Freeze[/card]
3x [card]Panic[/card]
1x [card]Kiss of Death[/card]

Actions:
2x [card]Disguise[/card]
3x [card]Look Away[/card]
1x [card]Protect the Weak[/card]
3x [card]Treacherous[/card]
3x [card]Theft[/card]

This is what the deck looks like right now I am doing well in the level rooms with it, I am level 11 but I feel like it is missing something and I can't figure it out so I was wondering what kind of suggestions you guys had for it. I am trying to get [card]Fallback[/card] and maybe [card]Tadaa! You're a Bunny![/card] but I can really only get them through the trophies because I spent the last of my cash on DSH to get The Shadow.

On a side note the new Abyssien is a total bomb! Since he hit level 2 he has not died yet. I also have yet to play against the really big decks yet though.

#2 26-02-2011 21:41:20

doubledipper
Habitant de Guem

Re : Discard Deck needs tweaking

I would drop [card]Kiss of Death[/card] and add [card]Anathematize[/card].

#3 27-02-2011 01:18:38

steven_allen
Solarian

I'd drop the whips all together, too.

Disruptor!

#4 27-02-2011 01:34:50

Akillics
Voyageur

But if I drop the whips what would I put in, and I agree I do not really like the whips.

#5 27-02-2011 01:43:49

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

mental syphon and a new start

#6 27-02-2011 07:21:34

jspruill
Voyageur

Personally I have been running a discard like this

Tele
Salem
Abyssien (I dont have the new one so i have the store bought version)

3x theft (love doing theft theft on tele)
3x panic
3x treach
3x look away
2x bunny
2x fallback
1x obesity
1x anath

I dont like shadow bc it makes you vulnerable to treach yourself. Then for 2 filler cards i pack a scheme and a watcher. (i think this is right its late and i don't have my deck up in front of me).

I beat most other discard decks with this.. the only things that really give me problems are low spirit decks or very high dmg decks. You could replace the obesity with a freeze I guess...

Anyhow this deck has done me well and I am at about an 80-85% win ratio with it.

Oh I dont have my siphon yet so that will make a difference too soon.

Dernière modification par jspruill (27-02-2011 07:22:07)

#7 27-02-2011 17:54:46

Glasher
Guémélite

Drop the whips, drop a treach. 3 Treach can be disastrous when facing a team with little spirit.

Add a Watcher(or ANS if you have one) 
Add a Fallback
Add a Bunny
Deliverance is a great asset in Discard. Late game I've had it completely nullify the extra turn a player would get. It also meshes very well with Devourer and can help you with bad hands and set up the potential to theft what they may be holding on to later, ANS for example.

Also don't base a decks strength in the level room. When you face another maxed deck in there sure use that individual match but the overall level room is certainly no place to measure the strength of a deck.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums