Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-01-2011 20:49:44

Poptolev
Guémélite

What type of items activate immediately

For example jewels activate immediately. So my question is ... do all items besides weapons and armors activate immediately ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#2 04-01-2011 21:04:34

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : What type of items activate immediately

Clothing does too I believe

Other than that they dont unless specified

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 04-01-2011 21:06:44

Pizz
Habitant de Guem

Yes, all other types of items are activated immediatly (I don't know about the Tools item, but it should be the same way)

#4 04-01-2011 21:09:12

Poptolev
Guémélite

Rathedan a écrit :

Clothing does too I believe

Other than that they dont unless specified

Well jewels, clothing, magic books, other, potions, scrolls, (I am not sure about the next 2), food (noodles) and scrolls ... all of them activate immediately which made me thought that everything except weapons and armors do.

I asked because strangely amulets don't do as well and I wanted to know if its a bug or not. I tried to equip the level 2 fetish on my Gaya and it didn't activate until the next turn. They (amulets) either don't activate immediately or the "at the start of the fight" comes before the card activation.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (04-01-2011 21:10:37)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#5 04-01-2011 21:25:46

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Didn't realize the crafts did, always threw them on others tongue

I always had classified two types of items. Equippable and non.  The nons (pots, scrolls) activated immediately and the equips resolved at the end of the turn. And this worked for the most part, untill they broadened the item types.
Then I noticed clothing worked differently, and some of the newer items changed activations...at least that I ever noticed. Item Other does immediately, Jolly Roger gives +1. Pirate code doesn't activate untill after the turn anyway, and I never saw any value to trying Book of 3 truths/Cursed book, so they probably do and I never saw it.

Food very well might, I've got a Ramen I've been meaning to try just haven't. Travel rations came into play after the turn ended so it never was noticed.

Fetish should work the same as a jewel. Seems to fit the trend more now. If its not you should report the bug.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#6 04-01-2011 21:33:12

Poptolev
Guémélite

Hmm I made a "secondary" test. The last few times I was looking at the attack to determine if the card activated or not. This time I looked at the race. The card did activate but I suppose that "at the start of the fight" comes before the card activation.

In other words:
1. You chose the characters.
2. The battle starts.
3. You pick the cards.
4. The cards are revealed ... etc etc

I got confused because of this topic -> http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=13585

Which I guess means that different items with similar text activate at different times ... they should really add some terminology behind everything.

I guess I will have to change from Gaya/Ydiane/Keizan to Gaya/Ydiane/Melissandre and equip the fetishes on Ydiane/Melissandre not on Gaya.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (04-01-2011 21:49:21)

Pied de page des forums