Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-01-2011 06:08:32

Okugi
Voyageur

Ammunition Box

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. 

[card]Ammunition Box[/card] From reading it, I would think this would be a great combo with [card]Armada[/card], except that it adds the tokens after Armada gets credit for them.  Specifically, it adds the tokens after you choose which cards to play, after the characters get their turn bonus, but before card effects happen.  From reading it, I inferred that the additional powder would be added when the characters were selected and moved to the combat field.

#2 04-01-2011 11:00:54

skinnyeddie
Habitant de Guem

Re : Ammunition Box

As far as I know, this is the sequence:

1. Turn bonuses
2. Choose cards to play
3. Cards played are revealed
4. Craftsmen cards that activate upon entering battle are triggered
5. Cards played take effect

Based on this sequence, the ammunition box works perfectly fine, just like time potion/poison.

Maybe Armada's attack buff activates before choosing cards to play because it is more like a turn bonus. Her ability does not say when she enters battle. It just gives the bonus condition much like a turn bonus.

#3 04-01-2011 15:55:46

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : Ammunition Box

Armada gets the attack bonus when she is selected.  Ammunition Box activates once cards have been picked and the battle begins.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

Pied de page des forums