Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-10-2010 14:44:45

Elf King
Voyageur

Aez the Wandering Warrior vs Aez King of Avalonia

I've been examining these two at level 3 upgrade and what it takes to get there. To make Warrior Level 3 it takes 1 flail to combine at level 2, that's it.

To make King level 3, it costs 2 Swords of the 5 Elder plus your level 3 warrior.

Warrior level 3 stats:

6/7 Attack
4    Defense
13  Health

King Level 3 stats:

6/9 Attack
3    Defense
14  Health

My question is, is it really worth it to have to buy 3 swords (so you will still have one to use) just to add one health +2 max attack but lose 1 defense?

It seems to me that when equipped with Sword of the 5 Elders, these two are basically equal. If I am not using a mercenary deck, is there any benefit at all of making the level 3 king?

I really think for the cost of making it, the level 3 king is way underpowered. Attack and/or Defense should be higher. That's my 2 cents.

#2 16-10-2010 15:30:07

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Re : Aez the Wandering Warrior vs Aez King of Avalonia

If you don't use Aez in a mercenary deck there is 1 reason for using the King instead of the Wandering warrior.

As you noticed the big deal about using Aez is the Sword of the 5 elders.... and the King has "Gain chain if you play a sword." while the Wandering Warrior has "Gain chain if you play a flail" smile

That and the +0/2 attack compared to the Wandering Warrior that you already stated.

Dernière modification par Seraph (16-10-2010 15:35:36)

#3 17-10-2010 07:08:08

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Re : Aez the Wandering Warrior vs Aez King of Avalonia

IMO aez is for full mercenary decks, otherwise there are better options other than him.

Dernière modification par paperbagdemon (17-10-2010 07:08:36)

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

Pied de page des forums