Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 17-12-2010 18:49:44

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Card Ideas

Comparing to [card]Golemarlok[/card] and even to [card]Anazra[/card] (of wich both go all the way to lv4), [card]Eglantyne and Moira[/card] is way underpowered.

Here's my suggestion.
Eglantyne and Moira Lv3
enmfancard.png
Eglantyne and Moira Lv4
enmfancard2.png

Lv3 just symbolizes the best in Moira Lv2 and Eglantyne Lv2 with their mutual +2 defense bonus.

Lv4 gains +1 attack on turn bonus.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (17-12-2010 18:58:19)

#27 18-12-2010 19:59:07

goscar
Guémélite

Actually after seeing new witchblade, I think all witchblade should help other witchblade. So how they new one is about attack and how eglayntne and moira had a defense gimmick in lv 2 evo. I suggest this:
fancard-5.png?t=1292698626

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#28 18-12-2010 21:25:46

Nurvus
Gardien

I like the idea of your Eglantyne and Moira boosting other WitchBlades' defense.

As for the rest, I think the values on the card I suggested above yours make more sense, at least in terms of consistency:
- Moira Lv2 has 2 Spirit.
- Eglantyne Lv2 has 5/8 attack.
- Eglantyne Lv2 and Moira Lv2 defense when separate and alive is 4.
- Moira Lv2 has 13 HP.

#29 18-12-2010 21:28:59

goscar
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :

As for the rest, I think the values on the card I suggested above yours make more sense, at least in terms of consistency:
- Moira Lv2 has 2 Spirit.
- Eglantyne Lv2 has 5/8 attack.
- Eglantyne Lv2 and Moira Lv2 defense when separate and alive is 4.
- Moira Lv2 has 13 HP.

-It has spirit of 2.
-5/8 sounds right.
-They don't need that much defense.
-New witchblade lv 4 has 14 hp so im stick to that.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#30 19-12-2010 13:03:01

Wolfun
Ptit nouveau

I think there really needs to be some anti-magic cards that don't wipe out your own characters, especially with the Witchblades getting a power up.

#31 21-12-2010 16:27:40

Shocri
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy - Rome

I was thinking about theurgies that could allow us to make stronger priest decks.
we could call them "Dark way theurgies"

E.G.

ENVENOM
permanent
every turn, one opponent character takes 1 damage

SENTENCE TO DEATH
permanent
choose an opponent character. this permanet is attached to it.
in 6 turns the life point of this character became 0.
No effects can avoid it.

LACK OF FAITH
the opponent character suffers 2+x damages where x is = the difference
between 5 and the opponent character's spirit

IGNORE PAIN
choose how many life points your character suffers.
then choose a different character. it gain x life points where x =
life points you have sacrifed X2

What do you think about? smile

...Je suis le chat terrible...

#32 24-12-2010 07:46:42

Okugi
Voyageur

I'd rather see a new Level 3 version for both [card]Moira the Witchblade[/card] and [card]Eglantyne the Witchblade[/card].

#33 13-01-2011 19:28:10

Nurvus
Gardien

Okugi a écrit :

I'd rather see a new Level 3 version for both [card]Moira the Witchblade[/card] and [card]Eglantyne the Witchblade[/card].

Could be interesting as an alternative evolution - instead of fusing them - but the combined [card]Eglantyne and Moira[/card] still needs a slight defense boost, or a 4th upgrade.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-01-2011 19:28:33)

#34 25-01-2011 08:52:30

mist13
Campeur

Just some card Ideas for fun.

164803_186674018024140_100000446306143_585459_7073727_n.jpg

179318_186681618023380_100000446306143_585487_2181405_n.jpg

She's a war guemita

167078_187022541322621_100000446306143_588075_3815177_n.jpg
Thought to remove the class but I'm to lazy.

168669_187028854655323_100000446306143_588111_4250414_n.jpg

#35 26-01-2011 14:04:39

jspruill
Voyageur

I'm to lazy to make a pretty card but how bout and ability like team spirit but on a character, someone can make it if they like the idea... i don't care if you change name or anything of the sort

Legendary

Character Name: Xavier
Type: Human
Class: Paladin
Guild: Mercenary

Spirit: 2
Attack: 5/9
Defense: 3
Health 16

Any time one of your characters takes damage, half of that damage is applied to Xavier. Normal defense and spirit will lower damage taken by Xavier from this source as a result of his ability.

Activated Ability: Turn 2 and 3, Xavier heals all damage taken. This ability can not be activated any other way. (so no unlimited health by using action cards)

Flavor Text: The true protect the weak, even if death is imminent.

His purpose is obvious. He is there so your key cards can stay out longer. Of course he may need some minor twinking. I chose mercenary so any guild could put him in there and it wouldn't make one guild over powerful and simply because mercenaries are a little week as a whole so he would make mercenary decks that much better.

His ability would negate 1 possibly 2  1/2 attacks. So I am thinking that in an optimal situation, he takes 4-6 dmg on turns one and 2 and heals most of that dmg on turn 3. AoE affects would harm him more though because if someone hit with a lvl 3 lightning then he would take the inital dmg then 1/2 of the other 2 charcters dmg. It wouldnt count each character as a different source so it would deal a large amount of damage to him while only a small amount to others. If someone hits for a 5 dmg lightning... then he would take 5+2+2 so 9 dmg - his spirit of 2 so he would take a total of 7 dmg and his team would take 3 dmg each.

His life is high so he can take the extra hits for the first few turns. An opponent would obviously want him out first so he can't heal.

So much could be done with him!

EDIT: Tweaking not twinking... frickin world of warcraft.

Dernière modification par jspruill (26-01-2011 14:05:57)

#36 27-01-2011 09:28:07

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

I agree with the posts about E&M...seems the 2 witchblades combined are pretty weak with no added bonuses other than more turn bonuses and an extra class that don't really help to make it a decent card. and in fact make them more vulnerable to attack bonuses. shadow, abomb and sphinx are better examples of the strenght one should achieve when combining 2 or more characters to make one.

#37 06-02-2011 20:41:35

killrex2
Campeur
Lieu : Pennsylvania

I have got a crazy idea for a Kotoba/ Sap Heart Coutesan

SapH3.png

Check him out with his previous stages and the backstory on my other post
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

wink

#38 28-02-2011 21:33:28

Bloodlust007
Campeur

With Luz, i have to say no. the noz'dinguard char boost for each in play would make him absolutely insane. 6 noz chars in play at is +6 spirit, +18 attack + 6 defense make him basically untouchable. even with 3 noz he still gets +3 spirit, +6 atk and +3 defense that i somewhat reasonable. for stats and i'd go :
Luz lv 3 (max)
Spirit:0
Attack: 0/1
defense:0
Turns 1,2,5,6: spirit +1, attack +1, defense +1
Gain spirit +1, attack +3, defense +1 for each noz'dinguard character you have in play.
this makes him a 3 spirit, 9/10 with 3 defense which is much easier to deal with

I like Xavier but introducing a paladin class is kinda pointless. paladin is considered a warrior/priest in most games so i would say use the warrior/priest representation instead of paladin. but his effect need to be changed to something simpler. half of damage dealt to allied character is removed and transfered to Xavier or something along those lines.

i like The sap heart, kotoba courtesan killrex2 made that is a well balanced card

nerve shock... we call that storm except storm is random damage. and lightning guems are short in supply. i'd say make it unique and someone will find a use for it.

day of peace is a great idea

there is no point in another tracker character considering the caste is complete i'd rather see another tsoutai than a tracker.

and i agree with the eglantyne and moira suggestion.

the theurgies that shockri suggested is a great idea considering preists are weak offensively but i would make sentence to death unique and make it for 4 or 5 turns and when it goes off it transfers to another opposing character. lack of faith is a bit much pretty much all characters have 3 spirit at max which means a character with 3 spirit take 4 damage a turn and if damage is based on spirit its not very effective.

what i think is needed is finishing the tsoutai, lightning mages, and bridging sap hearts and pirates to the other guilds. noz, kot, zil and nomads have ish i think there should be something similar for sap, pirate and another guild or two but non mage. but these are only suggestions.

{UA} Underworld Assassins: From Blood Comes Dust
Clan Chatroom: http://xat.com/UnderworldAssassins
Join team JMT everyone is welcome http://xat.com/eredanunite

#39 20-05-2011 19:28:48

RyogaLX
Gardien

Hello Community,

The new Guild Nehatist has good nice style for a undeads and I create this units:
Sorry about some orthographical fails ^^

The Leader:

diovlvl5.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Every "build" or "style" needs a leader.... Diov is a great commander! you will see ^^. This dead queen return to take revenge of old enemy that kill her long time ago and now... with Ishaia's death she don't have any obstacle to rise again.

The Main hand:
souldevourerlvl5.png
Soul devourer is the main commander of queen of night and he serve with loyalty and ferocity to her orders. He's specialty is hunt and kill spell-casters.

The low battle soldiers!
Every war needs army!!! and Diov secure and equip a lot of his companions to start the most fearful war ever. This simple and weak undeads can will become a HUGE enemy for ya ... sooo take care !!! Endless army is coming =O
LVL 1s:
endlessshield.png
endlesswhip.png
thearmylvl1.png

When all this eternal and endless soldiers join in organized army you'll not regret to make it..... This army can be the surrounded dead for you.
endlessarmylvl2final.png
"Endless Army" is one of the most wonderful units in this Build style of Nehatist. If you use it wise in synergy with his powerful commander...

THE QUEEN SPELLS
Diov one time ago was a powerful and wise wizards of the council, but treacherous member lock her in a eternal sleep in death. Now dead the queen retain and transform his powerful magic to different source. Sooooo let's check his spells:   

bloodthirstylvl1.png
returnoftehfallenlvl1.png
darknightspelllvl1.png
darkmoonspelllvl1.png

"The fear it's the most powerful weapon!!!" Diov dead chancellor
nightmarez.png

Soo any comment is welcome I hope you like my ideas ^^
BASIC TACTIC: We you play this Build you need to put good amount of spells to keep Night counters in play. If Diov survive you undeads will be healing and possible revive due to the Diov spells. The army is reserved as main damage unit, try to keep his equipements and actions cards with high attack bonus.

If you play against Diov and his army, maybe you will like to kill Diov before she star to put (Or kill the "Soul devourer") night counters. High armor units and kill mages of this team will let you fight the "Endless army" and his fearless attacks.

big_smile!!

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#40 19-08-2011 02:34:03

Denny Delacroix
Voyageur

I'm not a Nehatist fan myself but they surely deserve to be upgraded with something just like that hehehe....also...i have an idea for a kotoba character...he's main effect would be the ability to triple wield  swords....just like zoro from one piece ^^

Dernière modification par Denny Delacroix (19-08-2011 02:35:00)

#41 19-08-2011 04:18:18

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

I'd like to see it as a new guild instead of a Nehantist caste. Change the spells type to Shadow or create some thing like Necromantic Spell.
Return of the Fallen is to powerfull. Automatic win. Must be unique or could target only  a char with -8 HP or less, to make it harder to cast, or make it 0 to -3 HP. That way it will be hard to cast and punish any 1 Hit KO suffered.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#42 24-11-2011 01:38:30

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

I have made 4 forum topics, but I want to share with all 3 of them. The first one here is various:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=31345

The other two are about different castes that I think most of you will be interested because these castes aren't limited to one guild:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=31635

and

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=31771

I hope you all will put some ideas to these topics. smile

#43 12-12-2011 15:35:50

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

Hey. I just want to show you two new threads I made.

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=32235

and

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=32691

Tell me what you think.

#44 11-01-2012 23:21:19

Gavoden
Ptit nouveau

A Few ideas I had for some cards. Suggestions, comments, concerns would be appreciated. First time so there is bound to be some adjustment that needs to be made:

Inquisition.png

Mostly as an answer to the insane Damage amounts that can afflict Warriors who have little Spirit protection. Human only.

Gravecracker%252520Card.png

A Craftsman idea I had for the Kotoba, who are lacking in this department moreso than other Guilds (except the Sap Hearts). A Marauder/Craftsman. I felt his min. attack might have been a little low but didn't want to push it any higher as I've not mapped out all the possible combinations with other kotoba cards/castes etc. that could go with him. I also thought about making him a Crow but for the same reasons.

Below are two Craftsman cards I thought might go along with the Character as well as supplement other Craftsman.

The%252520Marrow%252520Tap.png

Familiar%252520Hand.png

It was either the -1 defense ability or the card, each fight, would remove 1 item from one of the opposing characters, chosen at random.

Again, thoughts would be appreciated.

#45 12-01-2012 01:07:32

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Hey Gavoden.

Well, I really like that last one: Familiar Hand. It's a fun card, balanced and still opens up a bit of new gameplay for craftsmen. Good one!

The others: Yeah, I don't see the same cool gameplay as in the Familiar Hand. Inquisition is just a def-card which would completely rape a couple of decks like Crystal Storm and maybe lightning Pirates. But that's it.

I like that you're looking at synergies with undead-specific cards though.

What if Marrow Tap would add a bonus for every non living character (dead or undead)?

#46 17-01-2012 20:55:39

Gavoden
Ptit nouveau

Hey Patrik.

Appreciate the reply. I think the game could use a few more Pets. They seem like such neat little additions and have the capacity to perform some sideways strategies. What I was aiming for with Familiar Hand.

Inquisition isn't so much an obliteration card as a hard line chance for Warriors to make a go at other decks. Most Mage decks have the capacity to include both offensive Spells and Defensive Ones, so even if they couldn't damage the Warriors on the 2 turns Inquisition is in play, they would still have the capacity to defend up for those 2 turns and drain Inquisition out.

The turns would also allow the Warriors, on the other hand, a chance to build up their own defenses and/or attach items that might be able to punch through some deck's harsh combos.

Lightning Pirates and/Crystal Storm both have the capacity to defend pretty significantly against Damage being inflicted against them (Corc's innate ability has the pirate mages up to 5 Defense+ by the end of a couple turns) so the ability to resist these decks among others, if only for a couple of turns gives the Warrior Decks out there (of which there are few effective ones) a chance.

Not a smash and crush all chance, but a chance nonetheless.

You'll also notice the card says "All Warriors" as in, every character involved in the combat who is a warrior, receives the benefit, on both sides. Which can make the card a mixed blessing in the end.

Lastly, as a Unique Card, there can only ever be one of them in any Deck so it wouldn't be like stacking three copies of this in each deck regularly to obliterate people's Magic decks.

I do like your suggestion for the Marrow tap. Tie it in specifically for Undead creatures as well as the Dead. I was thinking of putting in an addition to the card for Gravecracker to make use of specifically, where if he played the card, then all Undead characters would count toward the bonus as well.

Thanks for the suggestion/reply. Gonna do some tweaking here or there.

#47 05-08-2012 14:21:26

Dr Vlad
Campeur

I would like to see more Elemental Kings. We have Thunder and Stone kings for now. So, why not some more?

Flame King (lv4 stats)
Role: Damage

Human/Fire Guemelite
Warrior

Spirit 2
Attack 6/8
Defense 0
Health 14

Gains Chain if you play a Two-handed Weapon
At the start of the fight, Flame King gains Defense +X where X equals his Spirit.
If Flame King plays a Fire spell, he suffers 1 direct damage and opposing character suffers 2 direct damage.
Turns 3, 5 and 7: Attack -1 and Spirit +2

Ocean King (lv3 stats)
Role: Defense, support

Human/Water Guemelite
Warrior

Spirit 1
Attack 4/6
Defense 2
Health 15

Gains Chain if you play a Jewel.
At the start of the game, 1 copy of Ice Barrier is attached to Water King if it is present in your deck.
If Water King casts a Water Spell, your characters have +1 Defense and Spirit for this turn and the next.
Turns 2, 4 and 6: Gain Chain if you play a Water spell.

-----------------------------

Scepter of the Elements
Item Two-handed Weapon - Staff

Cannot be played by Non-Guemelite.
Your character can cast spells associated to your other Guemelite character types.
Activation: Your character suffers 1 direct damage for each of your other different type Guemelites.

Elemental Escalation
Action

All characters gain +1 on effect (non-AoE) on their Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning and Air spells.
Duration: 2 turns. Chain: Spell

Your magic is powerless!
Action

Attack -2
Next spell played by opposing character is ignored.
If ignored spell matches your character's Guemelite type, Attack +4 (+2 combined with penalty)
If no spell is ignored: Defense +1 and Spirit +1

Elemental Outbreak
Each character suffers 1 direct damage for each different type of Guemelite in play.
If character is a Guemelite, he suffers -1 damage from this card for each Guemelte type he has.

Pure Elemental Essence
Spell: Guem.
This spell changes type to the type of Guemelite that casts it.

Fire Guemelite: Your opponent suffers 3 direct damage, 3 physical damage and 3 magical damage.  Your character suffers 2 direct damage.
Lightning Guemelite:  Your opponent suffers X magical damage where X equals your Spirit, +1 per card attached to characters in battle.
Water Guemelite: All your characters have -2 to damage suffered this turn and -1 to damage suffered next turn
Earth Guemelite: Your character suffers -5 damage this turn. Attack -2 and Spirit -2.

Chain: Elemental Outbreak

Dernière modification par Dr Vlad (05-08-2012 14:21:57)

#48 05-08-2012 20:36:42

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

What about an Air King?

Pied de page des forums