Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-09-2012 05:43:29

Defoxx
Campeur

The Best Deck

Hi ..

i am looking for the best deck for Tournament but but without purchasing Feez
and trophy cards

regard

[ img ] OFF .. nice Stuff T_T

Nick en el Juego: TheLastChance Agregen

#2 18-09-2012 06:14:56

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Best Deck

Simple answer: There is none.

You may not want to hear it. But without spending much you won't get much in return. A great tournament deck needs great cards, an to no ones surprise great cards are expensive.

You can build several low budget decks though, just search the forums. They can be fun on their own and even net you some nice victories, but you should get rid of the thought of winning tournamens.

#3 18-09-2012 07:31:22

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

"Best Deck"s are always changing from time to time. Even if I mentioned a "best" deck now and you invest in one, it may not be the "best" deck at a later date due to:
-new release of cards
-changes in strategy including usage of trophies
-not using Fee'z means waiting a loooonggg time to farm for crystals
-market changes drastically

I'm a free player as well so I've seen alot of these. You just have to choose a deck you feel like playing and having fun with. NOT every deck has to be competitively elo-able!

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#4 18-09-2012 07:41:49

Defoxx
Campeur

I understand that to win you have to spend, but try asking what was not spending Feez

my question was the best deck for tournament without spending Feez.
the amount of crystals to request that deck does not matter in the long term one can achieve

#5 18-09-2012 08:27:51

Limestone
Solarian

The best deck without spending feez does not exist. I will said it again, it doesn't exist.

I will ask how much time do you willing to spend to win crystal in a long term? A year? Two years? Or perhaps 3 years? The metagame or "the best deck" as you prefer are ever changing even if you buy feez, as bunch of new cards added every 2 weeks. If you plan to lose most matches in your "long term" achievement like 10~15% win rate, be my guest.

Sorry, if I pissed you off but, you're asking how to get rich from scratch without nothing at all.
Sorry to say but this kind mentality is indeed, retarded.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 18-09-2012 08:56:53

magius
Solarian

I agree with Limestone. There is no tournament-viable deck without Feez. The best advice I can give you is focus on one deck and have fun with it until you get enough crystals to complete it. I will warn you that it will take a long time and you probably need to rely on Adventure Mode to give you a "lucky" card drop.

But having said that, it will make you incredibly happy when a good card did drop when you don't have Feez.

Dernière modification par magius (18-09-2012 08:57:10)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 18-09-2012 09:39:42

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

You're basically asking which car <100 horsepowers to use in a formula 1 race. Simple answer as well: None. Or at least it doesn't matter since you're inevitably going to lose.

Without spending Feez to aquire new cards and the ability to sell on the market you won't be able to get enough crystals to build anything competitive. If you take any tournament-worthy decklist and try to farm the crystals only via f2p methods the deck will we outdated for several months, if not years, once you got there.

As i already mentioned, you can build some decent low budget decks. But they'll be competitive only in a low budget environment. (aka level rooms) You may get some wins in a tournament, but mostly against rather low level guys who wanted to just give it a try.

#8 18-09-2012 09:48:05

Defoxx
Campeur

Basically this game is just to donate.   
thanks sorry to bother looking for another game

#9 18-09-2012 10:01:16

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You ask to win from nowhere with no implication (time or money) ?
I'm not sure you will find a game that allows you to do that, except full luck games.

There is some deck that allows to win tournaments, but none of them are with cheap cards and the game evolve enough to make your OP deck crappy in several months.
(Who speaks again about how the Witchblades was OP one year ago...).

With time and patience, you can have a pretty decent collection and create decks that allows you to have your part of win without paying.

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 18-09-2012 10:02:19

IDKant
Guild Leader

You can play discard without event card and make a good score in ELO, some other deck can be played without event card (S.A.R.A.H. , souchi/azalys/gemineye). They can't be in the top 3 but they can make 1700 or 1800.
For me, discard can win ELO without any event card but it cost a lot of cx.
a link (in fr ^^) for a good discard game (first rank in ELO last week)
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=49173
sorry for my english.

#11 18-09-2012 10:31:23

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

IDKant a écrit :

You can play discard without event card and make a good score in ELO, some other deck can be played without event card (S.A.R.A.H. , souchi/azalys/gemineye). They can't be in the top 3 but they can make 1700 or 1800.
sorry for my english.

Indeed, discarders were back to top the ELO just like long ago. Discarder decks for me proved to be the most intense, wit-using and a little bit (alot) of luck to overcome when fighting against them. This is especially for small based decks where hyper-offense and careful placement is the key to survival.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#12 18-09-2012 11:58:36

TripaUmida
Banni(e)

There's no best deck, but you can use Ourenos.

#13 18-09-2012 12:17:37

Defoxx
Campeur

IDKant a écrit :

sorry for my english.

thz for info big_smile

TripaUmida a écrit :

There's no best deck, but you can use Ourenos.

Ourenos = Feez T_T

Edit moderation : Please keep polite with everyone, even you don't agree with his point of view.

Dernière modification par Zurga (18-09-2012 12:23:45)

#14 18-09-2012 13:37:00

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

At first I was going to troll and say something like Sap Heart Marauders are the best, but figured the effort would be wasted. I still think Trackers are one of the best cheap decks that migrate up a little in power as you garner more crystals to buy better cards.

#15 18-09-2012 13:50:42

magius
Solarian

Discard is also a cheap option as it has lost its shine. Again, I will stress that if you don't have feez, don't enter this game in the view of playing the tournament. Play the game casually instead.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#16 18-09-2012 13:54:58

sMuuth
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

You ask to win from nowhere with no implication (time or money) ?
I'm not sure you will find a game that allows you to do that, except full luck games.

There is some deck that allows to win tournaments, but none of them are with cheap cards and the game evolve enough to make your OP deck crappy in several months.
(Who speaks again about how the Witchblades was OP one year ago...).

With time and patience, you can have a pretty decent collection and create decks that allows you to have your part of win without paying.

agree with this
until last year i am a free player and i already made a decent golem and crow deck, remembering last year best character of crow is torant and it is get able with sitting crystal 2 month

#17 18-09-2012 14:15:18

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Well you can make a lot of cheap decks but you will not get too high in ELO. You can for example, make a Wild Buds deck (PRETTY cheap), pirate powder deck without the legendary girl or elfines.

But discard are the best, they are annoying and strong, and doesnt depend on legendaries.

#18 18-09-2012 14:31:28

iQuit
Guémélite

well i'm running 2-3 decks which cost less than 80k crystals and all of them have around 65% win rate .

I have lots of fun using them , beating the hell out of my opponents in level room , can run 1-2 adventure campaigns . But elo ? no .

Why ? Because the current ELO is pay to win , not play to win .

#19 18-09-2012 14:31:30

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

And feerik loose another player... Until when will we see it? Does feerik will do something to change this situation? I still got hope of this game became free... I mean really free...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#20 18-09-2012 14:35:44

iQuit
Guémélite

free is not , but play-to-win would be awesome , because the game is pretty much pay-to-win now

#21 18-09-2012 15:04:59

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

And feerik loose another player... Until when will we see it? Does feerik will do something to change this situation? I still got hope of this game became free... I mean really free...

First off, this isn't directed solely at you, but your comment brings up a point that keeps recurring here for at least the 2 years or so I have been playing:

Free to play does not mean everything is free. Feerik is a business, and whether or not they are doing it for the love of the game or for money, it should not be outrageous to consider that they want to get paid for their efforts. This game is pretty well supported with weekly trophies, tournaments, and card releases/adventure mode updates.

Bottom line is, you can play this game for free all you want.  But do not believe that you will be competitive in ELO anytime soon.

You will get what you put in. Same as with any other CCG.

#22 18-09-2012 15:11:39

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Well, but that's just how any real trading card game out there works. Heck you can't even play them without buying a starter deck.
I wouldn't really call Eredan a standard free to play game, cause it is clearly not. It offers a free trial. But after that you have to spend some money to keep yourself rolling, just like in any other trading card game out there. The only difference is, with those real TCGs you won't even get your free trial. You won't get any free cards just for playing some casual games.

Some of the restrictions nonpaying players have to face are kinda cruel in my oppinion, like the unability to use the market. Without buying boosters you don't have much to sell anyway.
The extremely limited amount of energy in adventure mode sucks balls too. But to be honest, thats one of the last things i would spend money on when playing a TCG.
But to get competitive you have to pay. If that's not how you want it to be you should be looking for some other type of game, cause TCGs aren't made for you.

#23 18-09-2012 16:00:40

UIA
Habitant de Guem

I don't think anyone's disputing feerik should get paid for their efforts, however doesn't mean their model can't be improved upon. Just something like a limited format room/tourney and maybe less draconian market restrictions would go a long way. The more players a ccg has the better, and to overly discourage free ones hurts the game in the long run.

#24 18-09-2012 17:28:05

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

They have run restricted tournies in the past that negated many power cards. More of those may go a long way to appease pure FTP players.

#25 18-09-2012 17:31:58

rutse
Habitant de Guem

As you can see those last 2 weeks, legendaries and trophies were banned from ELO, and you hardly see some older champion getting top positions without their legendaries. It's the legendaries more important than playerskill unhappily, theres nothing you can do against someone full of legendaries.

The only guy I remember from other ELO is DjSmigol. The rest is money devourers.

Grats for the others, could get a high position using creativity with limited cards.

Pied de page des forums