Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-09-2012 01:22:58

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Lieu : Philippines
Site Web

Game Animations

Special animations for specific cards especially the spells:

Fire spells, when dealing damage has an animation of flames appearing on the afflicted character(s)

Nature spells, when dealing damage or debuffs has vines appearing and sort of constricting on the target.
Buffing nature spells has leaves float about for a few seconds on the affected character.

Water spells has a wave animation sweething through.

Defense icon moving when an attack is made and shows defense blocked the attack,
same goes the defense icon breaking when an attack is made that was more than that of the defense.

Better (more visible) indicators for card effects that requires other card selections.
(that very faint white aura when you choose a card, it doesnt really go on a nice visibility range unless you squint at it a few times)

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#2 18-09-2012 06:59:36

h43m
Campeur

Re : Game Animations

There's already a more detailed version of spell animation HERE as you missed out on lost of spells and even version on non-spell attacks.

And yeah, I also think there's should be a clearer indicator for multiple card selection as I can barely see what I have chosen while playing [card]Breaker[/card] or [card]Spirit Master[/card].

#3 18-09-2012 09:12:02

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Game Animations

Already asked, the answer is that the game is already memory consuming and adding new affect will enhance the memory usage. This is not good for small configuration.

For the selection of card, it is under study and should arrive soon.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums