Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 06-09-2012 15:14:58

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : Turning the game better.

Stormholt a écrit :

Well now that you talked, cards that i would change:

Kan-Del Scroll- Looses 1-4 powder points, not always 6.

Ourenos - Make adittional attack of your PRINTED MIN ATTACK when one of your OTHER character dies.

Compedium Secret - Take off the +1 Spirit Bonus, and 3 cards are removed from the discart pile. (Actually i don't know how to change them and still make them playable, someone who uses compedium plz? smile )

Spark Things Off - Maximum of +1 bonus, remember the Wild Buds? Well Spark thigs off is the new Wild Buds, people think that Attrackt lighning is the bad guy on the history, but remember that Pirate tunder deck was nothing before Spark Things off wink

Master Mage Marzhin - His bonuses keep until the end of the Match - Really, why this guy is rare? He always die out of combat... If he keep the bonus, the history would be other... And he could put 3 spells on the discart pile on the start of the match...

Raise the attack of nomads priests - Nomads are really shitty today, i wonder what will be their legendary(if they got one...)

The Hows - This card is ridiculous,  it could be good, or could be used on a future Maurader pack, idk what to change, cuz i hate Pack.

General Fray - Less bonus plx, i really hate zil.

Bluff - Well a friend told me that this card is bugged, that's why it always is banned on ELO, i wonder why feerik don't changed it on the last nerf...

And i don't think that Ecstasy is that bad, it's still 100k to buy, a bad card don't cost it...

For the ones who don't like nerf, really go to hell, go play a game where only YOU can win, i got some of the cards that are above, and i really think that they are OP, if feerik nerf, i will not care and try to use it, if it gets really shitty, i'll sell...

Kandel: 3-6

Compendium Secret: only non-AoE cards

Extasys (wasn´t there):only one per game and discards if other comes into play. 1-2 direct damages. chain (HELL YEAH CHAIN!!!!) not that crap of this days... Storm it only costs that much because u need it to get Torment.

Master Mage Marzhin: i agree with putting 2-3 spells at the grave at the start of the game but keeping the bonus permante is too much.

Ourenos: u said it all.

Spark things off: Can´t say anything bout this cards, is just too much but at least they should cut the attack penalty.

Nomad priests: They´re fine, just wait for the marauder/warrior/priest legend xD

The Howls: an example of a card that doesn´t deserve to be rare.

The old Avatar deck should come back (all cards nerfed those days) including living nature and the chain for brother in arms.

And let me say. Bout the new OP cards ... it´s kinda useless to nerf them these days, example the scroll of Kandel. I got really pissed when i buyed that deck. I haven´t used it in elo since i buy it because they keep banning it so what? Don´t cry Angel sh** happens, they keep ***bip*** money and u keep the cards u can´t play at tournaments .__.

Also change the freakin ticket system or put more people into it because i haven´t been answered to my fuc*** ticket and it as been more than 2 months, yes i didn´t care but now i care, I WHANT MY SOLARIS BACK!!!, i know of people who got their stuff back .__. i won´t say names but if they had their stuff back i whan´t what belongs too me because i´m not lees of a player than them.

As for the topic my congratulations big_smile

Dernière modification par Damncaster (06-09-2012 15:25:32)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#27 06-09-2012 21:37:52

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Kandel: 3-6

Kandel already give +2 attack bonus to mages and to fire guem, with the min bonus 3, the min attack up will be 5, yea, its kinda good, but i'm thinkings that on Admiral it will still OP, maybe if they put my way(0-4) they could put chain on it, so flam can got a chain card too(Chain is a great enemy of her)

Damncaster a écrit :

Compendium Secret: only non-AoE cards

Agreed.

Damncaster a écrit :

Extasys (wasn´t there):(...)Storm it only costs that much because u need it to get Torment.

I forgot about torment, but i think that if you want to make it real powered, put some Lords of Ruins in game.

Damncaster a écrit :

Master Mage Marzhin: i agree with putting 2-3 spells at the grave at the start of the game but keeping the bonus permante is too much

Maybe odd turns he got his effect? The deck is slow, he can easily be killed on turn <4

Damncaster a écrit :

Spark things off: Can´t say anything bout this cards, is just too much but at least they should cut the attack penalty.

I thought about the atack penalty, maybe nerf the damage and nerf to -2 attack should be good.

Damncaster a écrit :

Nomad priests: They´re fine, just wait for the marauder/warrior/priest legend xD

Its still a legend, and u forget that he will be craftsman and berzerker xD

Damncaster a écrit :

The old Avatar deck should come back (all cards nerfed those days) including living nature and the chain for brother in arms.

Agreed, but please make his work on Scragh, that deck kick balls untill today...

Damncaster a écrit :

And let me say. Bout the new OP cards ... it´s kinda useless to nerf them these days, example the scroll of Kandel. I got really pissed when i buyed that deck. I haven´t used it in elo since i buy it because they keep banning it so what? Don´t cry Angel sh** happens, they keep ***bip*** money and u keep the cards u can´t play at tournaments .__.

That's exactly why i hate this Kan-Del Scroll even tought he's good...

Damncaster a écrit :

I WHANT MY SOLARIS BACK!!!

Give His Solaris Back!

------------------------------------------

Okay, i'm very happy to see that people really cared about my topic... Its important to feerik see our indignation, if we let this topic die, this will be like before:

Will end on nothing.

So spread your indignation, show them that we are tired of a game that forces us to pay.

And for feerik, see this video(yea, it's again but i really liked, shows everything that i want to say):

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/microtransactions

Really worth it.

And have a nice day.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#28 08-09-2012 19:38:22

TripaUmida
Banni(e)

IMO devs should really take a look on [card]Entropy[/card] getting [card]Cutting All Ties[/card] from discard pile, it's pretty annoying to keep 9 rounds in a row without buying any cards, playing just 5 max and with so many cards to re-use like [card]The Hungry Void[/card], [card]Breaking the Second Chain[/card], [card]Mastry[/card] + [card]Entropy[/card]. I have read somewhere Sapphon saying that discard would be cool and legit but hand locking is a problem. And it is a big retarded problem. I have one myself and knows how it does.

Dernière modification par TripaUmida (08-09-2012 19:42:30)

#29 09-09-2012 00:04:48

iQuit
Guémélite

can you share the deck list ? you run with nehant mage or nehant guem ?

#30 09-09-2012 00:23:04

Damncaster
Solarian

i run that same tatic with zombies xD. But it can´t be changed. They already ruined the nehant´s and this is one of the few shots we have left, also they destroyed the no hand when they changed fatal countdown wich was the best card for the deck.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#31 09-09-2012 18:28:43

TripaUmida
Banni(e)

I gave up on guemelites because it's like Damncaster said. They were never complete, and I agree there should be a new opponent-buys-less-cards character, maybe not a guemelite to not abuse from cutting all ties like mages do.

I use mages with receptacle, dimizar/iron mask and amidaraxar, use receptacle and amidaraxar to kill with my name is legion and discard a corruption, use some selfconfidence or revealing the secrets to reduce opponents's spirit and entropy to keep getting back cutting all ties and the discarded corruption. You'll kill people with my name is legion and if you get cutting all ties in the first turn and your opponent has no anathematize on his first hand, it's gg. Recycle entropy and cutting all ties with the cards I mentioned in the other post and be happy. Your opponent will probably quit because turn 2 and above he will not buy any cards until the end of the game.

Obs: you'll lose to ourenos even if he plays 0 cards.

Obs 2: you can make your opponent just play 2 cards in the game if you manage to get mental syphoon or [card]salvamento[/card] in your first hand (dont know its name in english, but its the trophy that puts all players cards from hand into the deck).

Dernière modification par TripaUmida (09-09-2012 18:32:07)

#32 09-09-2012 20:06:47

Cezco
Habitant de Guem

i'm bumping this. Words of truth!
All the italian community is supporting this.

...Aboose, il Sacerdote...
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=20535 My decks
http://eredanita.angelfire.com/ <---- chat ita eredan

#33 10-09-2012 01:13:08

Nurvus
Gardien

I disagree with removing AoE cards from compendium secret.

The other cards need to be changed, not compendium secret.

Spark Things Off should only work to its fullest for Pirates.
Attracts Lightning should only work with AoE when played by Pirates.

#34 10-09-2012 03:28:05

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :

I disagree with removing AoE cards from compendium secret.

The other cards need to be changed, not compendium secret.

Spark Things Off should only work to its fullest for Pirates.
Attracts Lightning should only work with AoE when played by Pirates.

Disagree with the Spark things off, i aways got the Tunder deck, the OP is the Spark things off, before that, tunder was shit...

And i think that feerik forget about all this stuff about making the game better, i hope that they still thinking about it...

#35 10-09-2012 09:57:33

Spify
Voyageur

Talking about pirate mages and Attracts the lightning...The other day I played against such a deck. Turn 2 - poor Ahlem (17 hp + 2 spirit) died after 2 Attract + 2 other cards leaving him with -16 Hp plus some damage to a second character.
With some simple math, he got hit by a 35 dmg nuke + the damage to the other character. Turn 2! In my humble opinion you are doing some things wrong there with the balancing.

I have an idea of a card.
Name: I win button
Description: Kill all opposing characters. Heal 20. Chain: Sarcastic laugh.

It would be only fair.

#36 10-09-2012 10:02:03

magius
Solarian

Spify a écrit :

I have an idea of a card.
Name: I win button
Description: Kill all opposing characters. Heal 20. Chain: Sarcastic laugh.

It would be only fair.

<3<3<3<3<3 Sarcastic Laugh <3<3<3<3

Dernière modification par magius (10-09-2012 10:02:19)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#37 12-09-2012 21:42:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Another thing they could do is up the crystals given at the end of fights. Or if they don't like that idea, conditions for doing so. We already get 'graded' at the end of fights so tie that in somehow. Someone gets over 100 points, give them 10 extra crystals. One player had the strongest ATK on one of his characters, 5 crystals.

It's a thought.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#38 20-09-2012 23:34:04

Ochrasy
Campeur

hi!

really love this kind of threads, well done guys for the constructive work wink
as for me, i'm still trying to understand the leveling system; after 12 is scary because i only have one guardian temple deck under construction (soooo slow getting crystals...) and every time y play with an older player it beats de the shit out of me, i ask me, is this a STRATEGY GAME or a TIME BENEFIT GAME (where it doesnt matter how well u played, just how much to get crystals and good cards...)
and i think there should be a REAL reason to level, not just level no get to the dark tower, where i lose, too tongue and to get beaten by older players, even that i think y play good, not with the best deck, but anyways, keep discussing, this game is awesome, hope it gets really good smile

#39 21-09-2012 05:38:25

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Now that clan mode is done, i really hope that feerik change her way to make the marketing... The game got all to be the best: great History, PVE mode, PVP mode and Clan module, now we only need a better system of reward players, and make this game real for free... Feerik, please, i beg, open your eyes, you're loosing players to games like LoL, TF2, and other games that got good marketing schemes... Please, listen to the people, we know what we talk DAMN...

And again, thanks by the support of everyone... We can and we will turn this game better.

#40 21-09-2012 16:18:17

Ochrasy
Campeur

well it seems the take ideas from here, but just what feerik thinks it suits best for its megamercantilism model... so cool the new tournament, so unreachable... sad
i have bought feez, but just a few cause dont have much money, so enjoy urself people with money sad

#41 22-09-2012 02:01:13

Ochrasy
Campeur

sorry to bother u ppl but the last actualization sucks, just money money money... dead end, it seems, i spent in 1000 feez thinking it would be enough for a while, but now i see the style of this game, so bye and hope this game gets better or sinks in its self greed smile

#42 23-09-2012 17:12:27

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Well, this topic seems to be ignored by feerik, so i'm going to revive it.

Now that feerik has ended the Clan module, i really think that they should start to think better about the game markerting.

As i said on my sugestion, a device to recognize the IP's to make the Adventure mode cards seable should be the priority at the moment. Well i'm posting this at sunday, and feerik will work on monday, so i really wish to Sapphon or Dimizar(who are the link between we(Players) and you(Feerik) to send this to the Devs. You can see that the situation is getting little bad to the side of Feerik. The players are not satisfied, and it seems that you guys just don't care... it seems that we are just serve to spend Feez... Feerik, you guys may think: "Oh this guy again with his bla, bla." Well, this post got and the "Impossible unless you pay" topic got a lot of opnions, this is not enought to show our outrage? What we have to do to be recognized here?

Well, that's all, i'll stop or i'll spend more 1:30 into something that goes unnoticed.

Dernière modification par Stormholt (23-09-2012 17:13:19)

#43 23-09-2012 17:41:59

MerlinCross
Guémélite

I just want 2 things from Feerix.

Letting me do something with the cards gaining from Adventure. I have 10 copies of  card and nothing to do with them!

I'd also like for something to be done about adventure mode. Either better drops or easier fights as doing Zahal's mission over and over for poor cards is getting old. But that opens up a large can of worms so I'd like to just be able to do something with the cards.

#44 23-09-2012 19:08:35

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

MerlinCross a écrit :

I just want 2 things from Feerix.

Letting me do something with the cards gaining from Adventure. I have 10 copies of  card and nothing to do with them!

I'd also like for something to be done about adventure mode. Either better drops or easier fights as doing Zahal's mission over and over for poor cards is getting old. But that opens up a large can of worms so I'd like to just be able to do something with the cards.

so my question for you today... why do you just do zahal then?

read a bit in the forum and you will find lots of very interesting and cheap ways to unlock and beat the other bosses...

an example for a deck that is sufficient to farm kotoba and nehantist boss

-[card]stahlmaske[/card] (14oo cx)
-[card]amidrixar[/card] (46oo cx)
-[card]dimizar[/card] / [card]zejabel[/card] (88oo cx / 11oo cx )

3x [card]demon may rise[/card] (32oo cx = 96oo cx)
3x [card]demon portal[/card] (1ooo cx = 3ooo cx)

total price
274oo cx with [card]dimizar[/card] and
197oo cx with [card]zejabel [/card]

if you wait for 60 energy you can do the first mission in zahal 12 times in a row. with a decent deck you can get the perfect win and thus obtain 70 cx.  twelve times 70 cx = 840 
lets assume now that you are using energy 2 times a day. makes 1680 cx a day!

27400 cx / 1680 cx = 16.3 days

so in about 2 weeks you will have a deck which is ready to get you other bosses with ease. i think of thinks like this when i m saying that ppl are not using what is given because they never knew how it was without free cards from AM because there simply wasnt any AM

as for your second wish... suggestions have been made by many ppl of how and what to do with additional cards obtained in AM... these threads are known to feerik and i m somehow quite sure that they are thinking if not already working on a solution for this.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#45 23-09-2012 19:28:38

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

Advice

I don't see how that deck will help me win against the uber bosses. And I only do Zahal's mission because his are the only ones that are possible to do without paying a large amount of crystals or feez to sell cards and make crystals.

"Oh just make this deck and you'll get to farm the bosses".

Have to get to the bosses first or does no one recall the other missions after grinding the bosses for so long? A deck made just to kill the bosses might fail on the road to the boss.

If some of the questlines, mainly the guilds, are to help new players out, why crush them so easily? Hmm actually that does work out as that's what is going to happen to newer players when they hit level 13-15. Maybe even 10.

#46 23-09-2012 20:19:27

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmm i m not sure how to help you any more then that short of playing on your account myself... ^^;

thing is... you dont know something about the game... make a thread
you got stuck at a certain point... make a thread
want to discuss a certain strategy... make a thread

what we cant do is playing for you... so the only thing you have to do is just give it a try... start somewhere... see how far you can get with the means you have and if it doesnt go any further then... make a thread and ask

beside the fact that there are plenty of threads already existing about how to beat which boss... noone here will ignore your questions if you just ask nicely

so if you dont see how this deck will help you to overcome the kotoba boss... well just make him a demon with demon may rise and beat him with his own strenght by stealing it using the portal... easy strat and works against many many other enemies as well...

i dont understand why you need to pay feez or crystal (k here i get that u need the foundation which is the deck) to do other bosses then zahal... ?! makes no sense to me... once you have a winning deck you only gain and wont pay anything anymore no?

how to get to the bosses... well i think i answered that already no? if you still dont understand what you shall do and you are unwilling to even try ureself then i m not able to help you beyond this. hmm

i dont understand what you want to say with your last paragraph

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#47 23-09-2012 22:40:42

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

Advice Mark 2

First, 2 things. One, I'm doing quotes this was as a way to not repeat all the text you posted. Combined with my own block of text, these posts will get very long. And 2, I wonder if we should take the conversation to PMs so we don't completely derail the topic. But moving on...,

Not once have I asked for "Can someone play for me". That's not what I want. What I would like is to be able to beat these missions, with my own deck. Of my own making. I dislike being told "You must use this deck to beat this boss". Part of the enjoyment of card games is coming up with your own decks and your own tricks. That fun is killed the moment you find out you are forced to make a certain deck to beat just one boss and then it will be benched. And that is to make it to the boss.

I don't make topics asking for help because I would easily take up most the front page of the section for about an hour or two. I don't think people want to see topic after topic of "How do I beat x mission". I have used the search function but that doesn't help me much either. Topics found boil down to "You need deck x to beat mission x", "But what about the next mission?" "Oh you'll need deck x for that one". Making AD to force players to make deck changes is nice yes. But to force most players to use the same deck, or have to make drastic changes from fight to fight, strikes me as silly. And no, you didn't answer how to get to the bosses. You answered how to make a deck to BEAT the bosses, not the missions up to them.

As for why I do Zahal, again, it is the only one possible with starter decks AND the only one possible without building a certain deck to beat a certain boss. So, grind two weeks to three or pay 20 bucks? Paying gets you either the cards if you're lucky, or crystal if you're not so lucky. Why, because these cards CAN be sold on the market. Cards gained from Zahal are on the same level or a minor step above the starter decks so not only can the not be sold, they don't help the new player or F2P player much.

As for my last paragraph, AD is training for PVP. You will be crushed, again and again, until you pay when you reach a point. Around levels 10-15, players will start seeing other players that have 'bought' their decks. What can you do against such a deck? Lose. Some decks can be outplayed yes, but in this game, the stronger deck tends to win.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (23-09-2012 22:41:19)

#48 23-09-2012 22:57:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

You answered how to make a deck to BEAT the bosses, not the missions up to them.

Perhaps no-one does because no-one experiment real difficulties to beat theses missions.
Basically, theses missions are archetype of deck you can find in normal room.
It seems that it is not very difficult to beat them.

For the boss, the help you can find in theses forums gives you the best decks for each boss.
You can find others ways and your own, but throwing all help because it is not your idea of deck doesn't sound right for me.

Collectionneur de cartes

#49 23-09-2012 23:16:59

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

Perhaps no-one does because no-one experiment real difficulties to beat theses missions.
Basically, theses missions are archetype of deck you can find in normal room.
It seems that it is not very difficult to beat them.

For the boss, the help you can find in theses forums gives you the best decks for each boss.
You can find others ways and your own, but throwing all help because it is not your idea of deck doesn't sound right for me.

Nomad mission 5 Eclipse
Sap Heart mission 6 Achers
Kobota mission 4 Trackers

So these aren't the difficult ones to beat? Yay be right back! ....,

Nope, still losing. And I lose to them in the normal room. Hmm, AD mode trained me to lose to them in the normal room, yay?

And for the bosses, there's help and being told what to do. Help is posting a deck list and asking what to change to beat a boss. But most topics list a deck and say this is what you need to win.

#50 24-09-2012 00:13:57

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

For the 3 you mentioned I would automatically suggest a tank deck since you seem to be losing against high damage decks with low defense.  A pack, Kotoba warriors, S.A.R.A.H., or a Queen deck should do find.  Maybe even a last man standing deck from Sap.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

Pied de page des forums