Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-09-2012 02:51:48

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Impossible unless you pay

Title.

To those that want to read, this game is close to impossible to advance unless you pay. Let's run down the list shall we?

ADVENTURE MODE
Something that people will probably hold up as the counter to paying. "Well you can adventure to get cards instead". My thoughts?

Only one quest line is easily cleared for new players/weaker decks, even with the favors you can use. The others are basically practice to show you what you'll be seeing in the PVP rooms. Getting your rear handed back to you.

And about what you can earn from the questlines? If the game feels sorry for you, it coughs up a card yes. But the cards from the only clearable quest line aren't that good and all cards gained in adventure can't be sold. So there goes selling those cards you can't use. And Favors are a rare drop and grinding for them is a slow process.

PVP

The level rooms are nice, but the moment you get to "Grave of the Ancients", you'd better have a good deck otherwise loss upon loss will come to you. It's rare to fight someone on your 'level' in this room or people that haven't already paid to get ahead.

TOURNAMENTS

Do I really need to say anything? Paying to go into a tourny, get your butt kicked, and see the crystals you just paid go to someone else. No reason for a new player to even attempt one until they have a very very good deck.

EVENTS

Having a limited time to complete the event, and the event often requiring the player to do something they don't have the cards to even do, taunts the 'free' players. And even if they get the cards, depending on the room they are in it will be extremely hard to complete the event.

CHALLENGES

These I actually like, giving out crystals and cards, but there's a down side to this. First, while they are easier than the events, a player needs to get 5 before they get a new card. So that's about 3-4 new cards a month. Second, they still net you EXP, which forces the new player out of the small 'safety pool' sooner.

I've played a few online card games, but I've never felt so forced into paying than this game.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (02-09-2012 02:52:17)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 02-09-2012 02:56:57

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Impossible unless you pay

I wish I could think up some long agreement to this, but I can't.  I quite simply agree whole-heatedly with your point.  Eredan iTCG nearly forces you to pay if you want to even be average, I feel.

The only hole I found was having access to Free Feez.  If you have that, theoretically you exchange money for time.  Not every offer gives you a lot/any Feez, so it can take a while.  But you can still get them for 'free.'

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 02-09-2012 03:04:01

MerlinCross
Guémélite

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I wish I could think up some long agreement to this, but I can't.  I quite simply agree whole-heatedly with your point.  Eredan iTCG nearly forces you to pay if you want to even be average, I feel.

The only hole I found was having access to Free Feez.  If you have that, theoretically you exchange money for time.  Not every offer gives you a lot/any Feez, so it can take a while.  But you can still get them for 'free.'

Thanks for reading.

As for the Free Feez, nothing is free. You pay other ways. Email spam, risk of viruses, paying on another site that gives you Feez for this site, etc. And for some offers, they are linked. Complete an offer to download a game using "X" launcher. Every offer that makes you download "X" launcher is not nullified.

The Free Feez really depends on how comfortable you are to giving out information and signing up for other sites.

#4 02-09-2012 03:18:52

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Yea, what you said is true, but there's a bad point: This is the Last thing on the feerik to do list...

This game forces you to spend money, and they ask why we got 2kk players registred, and 1k players online, why should i play a game like this, when i can play a LoL for free(i saw a lot of players talking that)... This is not captalism, this is greed.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 02-09-2012 03:29:45

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

MerlinCross a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Thanks for reading.

As for the Free Feez, nothing is free. You pay other ways. Email spam, risk of viruses, paying on another site that gives you Feez for this site, etc. And for some offers, they are linked. Complete an offer to download a game using "X" launcher. Every offer that makes you download "X" launcher is not nullified.

The Free Feez really depends on how comfortable you are to giving out information and signing up for other sites.

I'm pretty comfortable giving out information that may or may not be real and/or pertaining to me.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 02-09-2012 03:43:24

iQuit
Guémélite

Something short and easy to read .

-The events are short and takes lots of time , many force players pay for the  requirements to complete the event : The events are just like instant noodle for me , they should give the players more time ( 2 weeks ) or less works
-Leveling up system is bad , i get nothing for leveling up
-The amenzy tournament is full of cheater , 1 hour tours are stupid and tournaments of million are for the rich only
-Beating bosses is not rewarding , "free player" campaigns are boring and the reward sucks . The value of X , dark tower ...ect.. campaigns require specific deck

The game could be like :
- "Well you guy need to spend money to start , but i will give you some cards which are nice and worth your money and effort later if you can keep playing " says the Feerik god .
- "I can give you some helps you to build an average deck but if you want to access to more contents , you have to pay " says the Feerik god

Not :
- " You players need to spend your money in order to start playing but everything is random , i can't help you with anything " says the Feerik god

Dernière modification par iQuit (02-09-2012 04:18:33)

#7 02-09-2012 04:10:53

Limestone
Solarian

Based on my opinion we got good artists on eredan, most of the cards look real nice and well drawn. We got nice comm manager that really awesome even clad himself in nice armor. We also got clear progression where this games are going and what future plans they got for us and of course they will implement new stuffs like clan/guild , new booster ,etc based on how the whole community see fit (remember when they put 30% tax on sales, they changed it back to 10% for the community, they made new booster by testing it in tourney and ask for input). So I say the money we paid are well spent and I'll continue my support for them

Look on the bright side people we have cookie too!

P.S. Feerik  the nomad starter sucks remake them for the old gods sake!

P.S.S Cian <3 your artwork

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#8 02-09-2012 04:19:59

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Limestone a écrit :

Based on my opinion we got good artists on eredan, most of the cards look real nice and well drawn. We got nice comm manager that really awesome even clad himself in nice armor. We also got clear progression where this games are going and what future plans they got for us and of course they will implement new stuffs like clan/guild , new booster ,etc based on how the whole community see fit (remember when they put 30% tax on sales, they changed it back to 10% for the community, they made new booster by testing it in tourney and ask for input). So I say the money we paid are well spent and I'll continue my support for them

Look on the bright side people we have cookie too!

P.S. Feerik  the nomad starter sucks remake them for the old gods sake!

P.S.S Cian <3 your artwork

Paying to support and paying to actually play are two different things. Yes I say play because it's not fun as a free player to be the punching bag for people that pay.

And iQuit, yeah, I came from ***bip***(Odd that they don't let that name go), and I got a very nice deck together without paying.

The only things Eredan has over it is more strategy in gameplay and deck building, the daily challenges again I do actually support, and a very nice forum.

#9 02-09-2012 04:24:18

iQuit
Guémélite

well i just want the game to give more " play to win" feature instead of paying money . The game design is very well done but the gap between the rich and the poor attracts less people to play the game .

#10 02-09-2012 04:54:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

This "Pay to Pay" is a old and outdated way to market with players... I'm not kissing ass of these games, but i'm saying that they market strategy is better, and work(And i don't wanna look like Norad again):

League of Leagends - The most played game lately, buying cash or whatever its called don't make you the best, it can make you better, but it still is fair with the no paying players.

Team Fortress 2 - This is a good example, they were a Pay to Play game, they oppened the doors to free players and guess what? Valve went rich, and Team Fostress is one of their best and most played games, how they win money? WITH HATS, YEA HATS! The hats only give you a little boost, but it don't make you the perfect player.

Now Eredan -

You get Lv 12 you want stop playing. You can't win anything, the tournaments are only with strong and cashed people, you can't get cristals for free, only a few to make a shitty deck, you get tired with only 2k cx, you give up the game.

This is how Eredan work, I do not want to curse anyone, but this is a constructive criticism, its a advice, this game got a lot of potential, come on what TCG you see out there good as Eredan? Eredan IS the best ITCG, but the way that it is, make the game don't grow... I f***** love this game, i never stayed so long time playing something, and i do belive that with little changes, the game could be waaay good...

#11 02-09-2012 04:57:07

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

I always told everyone that Eredan is the more expensive online game out there and agree with everything said here. In addition there are other factors such as drop in booster packs be ridiculously inconsistent to the point that in certain situations you buy 10 boosters and barely profit 50k while a deck slightly competitive costs at least 400k. The market sucks bc new cards devalue pretty fast. Decks lose their effectiveness every week. Imagine a guy that saves 20 bucks to try a good pull in some boosters and get nothing more than 20k in cards. Events take ages to be completed and on top of that 95% of any full collection is totally obsolete.
I just wanna point that the game is headind to a dangerous direction and all players are affected.
Feerik should take a look at the player base of some similar iTCG out there (you know wich one) and compare the numbers. The situation we just had with the ELO players is easily solvable when there are plenty of players all the time and not only 5 or 6 playing at the same time. And how do you increase your player base? By making a balanced game that pleases whoever plays it intead of stress them to the bone.
I think we should make this topic a manifesto with the opinion of many people as possible in the community. Feerik must take conscience of it somehow but for that few people will have no effect whatsoever. Let's spread the word and make they know about our frustrations.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#12 02-09-2012 05:05:02

iQuit
Guémélite

lol balancing the game and offering players more should be done before the clan module XD
Seriously , it don't care about the clan module with this low number of active players.

Forcing players to pay is an old and bad marketing strategy unless you want to earn as much as possible before you close the game

Dernière modification par iQuit (02-09-2012 05:08:29)

#13 02-09-2012 18:24:25

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

What i tought:

A better Starter deck, with random cards, example:

You choose a Pre-Made Starter deck(Zil, Noz, Nomads) and you get a pre-made randon deck with them, with GOOD CARDS, NOT ONLY 1 RARE! But what you mean with randon cards? Example i choose nomads:

I get a 20 card deck, in the deck, i gonna get:

5 Rares
8 Incommum
10 Common

This 5 rares gonna be randon, but they will be nomad cards, or Cleric cards, or curing cards, i mean, cards that you're going to use on a nomad deck, not that shit that they put on the last pre-made decks... This feature would only be for NEW PLAYERS, old players already got good things, and if someone feel wronged, he/she start a new account...

Why this is good? Because new players got bad decks compared to the old players, they should got a equal deck, and who buy feez, could be better, but not the best, he can loose to new players. If the player got queasy of his deck, he can spend some cx(20k - 50k) or feez(700feez) to sell his deck, and buy another one.
Why this should work? Pre-made decks with randon cards is good, becuz you promote a  randomness on the battlefield, and not the same decks everytime...

----------------------------------------------

Another thing that i suggest:

The free player need to look like this:

"I'm enjoying playing this game, but if i buy feez, could be better"

And not:

"I need to buy feez or i don't gonna be anyone"

So how you do this? Raise the number of cx earned. 40 cx by a fight? OH COME ON, A GOOD CARD COST 10k cx, you need win 250 games to got a good card, and its only A card, a deck is composed with 23 cards, this go like 115k to a good deck, a player need win 2875 fights to got this, THATS THE MISTAKE, NO ONE WILL FIGHT 3000 BATTLES TO GOT 1 SHITTY DECK! Less Battles, More Cristals, the trophys give a small aumont of cristals... The Clan module could give upgrade to win more Cx...

I really think that giving players more cristals could make the game less capitalist, sell cards of the adventure mode too. And another thing: Make the market only for feez players is unfair, THIS IS THE MAIN APOCALIPTO OF MISERY! Make the players beign forced to buy feez is that you do! There's not why put a: " Free to play" if you need pay to win, FEERIK OPEN YOUR EYES!

#14 02-09-2012 18:30:30

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Zorak a écrit :

I think we should make this topic a manifesto with the opinion of many people as possible in the community. Feerik must take conscience of it somehow but for that few people will have no effect whatsoever. Let's spread the word and make they know about our frustrations.

Agreed with everything! Lets Spread the word, IT'S Time to change, WE are they players, WE make this game what he is, we don't wanna be manipulated, Its time to Change!

Dernière modification par Stormholt (02-09-2012 18:33:41)

#15 02-09-2012 19:18:43

leemendes
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : de conchal sp
Site Web

I agree with everything this difficult climb in the game!

Jogo eredan como todos jogam mais a minha meta E alcançar meu objetivos com todas minhas forças!

CANAL NO YOUTUB:LEEMENDES EREDAN

#16 02-09-2012 21:28:26

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I agree that the game should be altered somehow to make it more welcoming rather than an expensive hobby.  I think one of the biggest obstacle for new players is the limited access to previous weekly trophy cards.  They have to buy each one that they weren't here for whereas an older player already has most of them and therefore has a huge advantage.  A possible solution for this is if they just created three new weekly cards each month and then on the last week of the month let each player choose from the store which weekly they would like to attempt to get.

#17 02-09-2012 23:52:03

Damncaster
Solarian

I love Eredan, i never played a game for so long and it´s been almost 2 years.
For me there are only 2 issues.

1- Lack of balance (they keep releasing stronger cards and they nerf card wich its really bad)

2- Lack of interaction between players and the staff!!! This is the most annoying one, we wan´t to know what their thinking, their plans, everything!!! We need to interact to make this game eaven better.

As for free players it ain´t that bad. Look at me xD i play for almost 2 years and let me say, paying for the open market is really bad (they MUST change it), yup for the time i´´ve been playing i played lots of fights finished lot´s of trophies and gained alot of crystals. I do buyed feez, but i don´t buy feez all the time i only buy feez when i need to open the market wich costs the minimum and buy some more feez when it´s a Kotoba release xD yes i only buy like 1k when they release Kotoba (only). But u can always buy a 120 feez booster, yup it ain´t that of a pool but if u got lucky u can get a very good card wich u can sell for a good amount of crystals. This game needs to be played without rush.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (02-09-2012 23:56:00)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#18 03-09-2012 01:12:16

Nurvus
Gardien

If Feerik makes boosters cost 50% of what they do now, I'm fairly positive we'll see almost 10x more players online.

That's just an example of how narrow-minded they seem to be.
Feerik seems too focused on pleasing the big whales that spend loads of cash in the game, and forget they could be making alot more money if they made the game cheaper, because it would attract 10x, 20x the amount of players.

#19 03-09-2012 02:45:36

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Oh wow, I'm actually getting discussion here.

It's just the climb to get to good cards is such a steep climb. For example, to get a card player needs 10k. At 40 crystals, 70 if I perfect 20 for a lose I believe, this could mean 250 wins, 142-3 perfects, or 500 games. And that's if the card isn't bought up before he buys or the price changes. Challenges help out but this is still a large amount of time to put in only to do it all again for another pricey card you need.

I also question why we can't sell cards from Adventure. This will allow new players to get crystals, vets to get rid of their mass of stocks to newer players, and flood the market with a number of copies lowering the average price.

I'd like the game so much more if they just changed a few things, like more crystals and being able to sell Adventure cards.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (03-09-2012 02:46:26)

#20 03-09-2012 03:08:22

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

Oh wow, I'm actually getting discussion here.

It's just the climb to get to good cards is such a steep climb. For example, to get a card player needs 10k. At 40 crystals, 70 if I perfect 20 for a lose I believe, this could mean 250 wins, 142-3 perfects, or 500 games. And that's if the card isn't bought up before he buys or the price changes. Challenges help out but this is still a large amount of time to put in only to do it all again for another pricey card you need.

I also question why we can't sell cards from Adventure. This will allow new players to get crystals, vets to get rid of their mass of stocks to newer players, and flood the market with a number of copies lowering the average price.

I'd like the game so much more if they just changed a few things, like more crystals and being able to sell Adventure cards.

by doing the adventure mode "treasure of Zahal's first fight with a deck that has decent defense and decent attack, I don't mean GOOD (as in competitive) but just decent, you can do it over and over again at 5 energy each fight and get decent crystals, it's what I did since I came back anyways.  DO this twice a day and you can get upto 1.8k+ crystals a day. Just don't do the mission 3 and I think 5 as even if you win without losing a character and defeating all the other characters, it will not result in perfect.

there's two adventure mode fights you can farm from which is Treasure of Zahal, and The Sons of the Volcano, I got some decent cards through that one in particular.  There would definatly be more players if they made it so you can buy boosters, with crystals or win fee'z in adventuring mode, even if it is 1 fee's every so many wins.  I had three friends stop playing who had decent decks last year but now can't compete, because they are ftp.

#21 03-09-2012 03:38:23

iQuit
Guémélite

lol i would farm the zahal mission everytime i could if was fun

#22 03-09-2012 04:37:55

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :

If Feerik makes boosters cost 50% of what they do now, I'm fairly positive we'll see almost 10x more players online.

That's just an example of how narrow-minded they seem to be.
Feerik seems too focused on pleasing the big whales that spend loads of cash in the game, and forget they could be making alot more money if they made the game cheaper, because it would attract 10x, 20x the amount of players.

No, cutting the prices is not the focus here, this still will make the game payable, what we are proposing here, is to make the game free, REAL FOR FREE, i mean free and playable, a deck that can win of others...

#23 03-09-2012 04:49:10

MerlinCross
Guémélite

The biggest issue I have is that you can play for free, but sooner rather than later, you hit a wall and feel force to pay.

Getting beat in PVP, pay for cards. Getting beat in Tournys, pay for cards. Getting beat in adventure, a mode made for getting new cards, pay for cards.

I agree that cutting the price down, while nice, isn't the way to go about this. Other changes should be done.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (03-09-2012 05:10:26)

#24 03-09-2012 05:47:02

iQuit
Guémélite

cutting the price of the boosters is gonna be a hard task .

They should get rid of the useless card in the boosters ( fight! , no cape ! ) . Balancing the game by giving players more choice to make a deck of the same caste/guild .

And try to give some expensive card for free via events ( like the olympus one ) to control the price of the over-priced card ( like [card]Solaris[/card] ) they did a good job on [card]quick draw[/card] and [card]dark fury[/card] , cards price should be around 20k max , not including the legendary .

And don't try to make the second wave legendary characters , it is very unbalancing and shows the greed of feerik .

#25 03-09-2012 08:56:57

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Damncaster a écrit :

2- Lack of interaction between players and the staff!!! This is the most annoying one, we wan´t to know what their thinking, their plans, everything!!! We need to interact to make this game even better.

This is Sapphon's job and he does it as best as he can.
The staff is very occupied, they don't have time to come on the forum and chat with us.
I deeply regret that.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums