Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-08-2012 09:00:59

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Low cost decks?

I am fully aware that all of the top elo decks are quite expensive, and for good reason, if they were cheap everyone would be running around with them and it would upset the game balance.

Im looking for a couple low cost effective decks, for farming Adventure and pvp.  I realize that they will not be as powerful as someone with a stacked deck full of 40k cards or above,  but there should be a few out there that work.

Any decent decks out there for 20k and under? 40k and under? 60k?   Any suggestions are appreciated.

#2 26-08-2012 11:56:05

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Re : Low cost decks?

For adventure farming you can use Discard and cheap Nehant mages (DMR/portal). As for PVP, I recommend a Tracker, Kotoba warriors or World Tree warriors.

#3 26-08-2012 13:37:28

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Tsuu~ a écrit :

I am fully aware that all of the top elo decks are quite expensive, and for good reason, if they were cheap everyone would be running around with them and it would upset the game balance.

Im looking for a couple low cost effective decks, for farming Adventure and pvp.  I realize that they will not be as powerful as someone with a stacked deck full of 40k cards or above,  but there should be a few out there that work.

Any decent decks out there for 20k and under? 40k and under? 60k?   Any suggestions are appreciated.

the sniper angels are cheap and very strong,you can easily get 1700 elo with them

#4 26-08-2012 16:41:18

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

If you have a "Time to Die" Eclipse isn't really that expensive and it's great for adventure, altho it sucks for PVP.

Also a Queen deck is a little expensive but it's good in a lot of Adventure quests and still kicks but in PVP (but people will get mad at you). It's best if you have nefrothot, the olympian meatal, and valentynes crown tho.

#5 26-08-2012 16:45:46

sMuuth
Guémélite

and if you have evil kaes it will be great againts bosses on campaign mode
he is amazing

#6 26-08-2012 22:41:00

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Trying to find some of the decks that you all have posted, and I cant seem to find them.   Can anyone explain these decks and stratagy involved, with how much it would take to make them?

Sniper angels.  I dont see any class/race about any angles, let alone any snipers.

Weren't Trackers expensive?  I was under the impression they were a very hard deck to make.  Also I dont see any card called 'evil' or 'kaes' in the shop D:

I am a new player so I am still new to all of the terms and deck types in this game.  wtb decryption :P

#7 26-08-2012 22:51:07

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sniper angels : Try Pirates marauders with Azalys / Souchi / Gemineye

Basic tracker is not expensive, but Kotori Kage can be expensive.

[card]Kaes the malevolent[/card] (or [card]Kaes the protector[/card]) is a character from an event, he can't be gained actually.

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 26-08-2012 23:27:17

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

[card]Kaes the malevolent[/card] (or [card]Kaes the protector[/card]) is a character from an event, he can't be gained actually.

Well thats a shame.   On another note,  can someone link me to a basic version of the trackers?   On another note, the Crows look pretty neat, are they any good? I see Tsume is quite expensive though.  Any way to make a good Tracker/crow deck? I see one of the chararacters has both tracker and crow.

#9 27-08-2012 05:54:21

iQuit
Guémélite

Ellias a écrit :

If you have a "Time to Die" Eclipse isn't really that expensive and it's great for adventure, altho it sucks for PVP.

Also a Queen deck is a little expensive but it's good in a lot of Adventure quests and still kicks but in PVP (but people will get mad at you). It's best if you have nefrothot, the olympian meatal, and valentynes crown tho.

you forgot the [card]health potion[/card]

#10 27-08-2012 06:49:50

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

iQuit a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :

you forgot the [card]health potion[/card]

Meh, It's nice but not a key card. I'm not even really using it right now. Since it doesn't let you chose who to give the buff to with a craftsman it may not go as planned. I'd rather keep my deck down to 20.

#11 27-08-2012 08:00:17

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

I have the Health Potion If that makes a difference :3    But yea, still looking for this cheap effective Tracker deck.   Is a crow deck cheap? I like the look at them and the way the wiki described them was neat.  Is a tracker/crow deck any good/cheap?

Btw, how do you  type cards names so it has the yellow highlighted name and card preview.

Dernière modification par Tsuu~ (27-08-2012 08:01:36)

#12 27-08-2012 08:11:50

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

[card][/card] <===Type the card name in between the two

Are you planning on staying a free to play or are you looking into buying packs and or trophies?

#13 27-08-2012 08:18:30

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Im still a new player so I will be staying free for the time.  As a rule I dont begin spending money on a game for at minimum a month or two, so i know if I will be enjoying the game for a long period.  If the game loses my interest as a free player then it doesn't deserve my money.  However if the game is still interesting and I feel spending money on it isn't a waste then I will probably buy some packs.  Also if I feel the game restricts free players to much (if you have ever played any battleon games you know what I mean, 98% of the game is for pay members, but they express its free)  then I'll just leave :P  So far I like this game, but only time will tell.

#14 27-08-2012 08:20:38

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

or you highlight the name of the card using your mouse and then click on the "card" button over the text zone...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#15 27-08-2012 08:28:23

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You can do almost everything as free player (you only can't sell cards on market).
Every month there is some event with rewards that need some money to achieve everything.
If you plan to win tournament, you will need to spend some money.

For trackers, you can find some ideas here :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=39744
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=36467
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=35712

Crows :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=43984

Collectionneur de cartes

#16 27-08-2012 08:31:28

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Thanks for the links, ill look over them in a sec.   I am really enjoying the game, A friend of mine introduced it to me a week or two ago.  He was actually one of the first 1000 or such to sign up over two years ago I think it was.   He said back then you got a small pack of cards every time you beat someone in pvp, because there was no adventure then.    and the market had no restriction on selling cards.... I wish I played back then :P

#17 27-08-2012 08:41:52

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Bullshit wink
There was always limitations for selling on the market.
And there never was such thing as small pack of card to beat someone.
Perhaps these features were in beta mode, but never in the normal game.

Collectionneur de cartes

#18 27-08-2012 08:48:50

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

Bullshit ;)

It could have been the beta.  He explained it two ways.  A small pack of cards, and 'getting one or two random cards after being someone'   Either way you got cards for winning VS players.    I might have miss remembered the market part two.  I do remember him saying you could just buy cards with crystals,  just about any card you wanted with crystals.   Not from people.   He said the game had changed a lot from when he played it.

#19 27-08-2012 16:45:41

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Zurga a écrit :

Bullshit wink

We can swear on the forums now?  Why wasn't I informed?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#20 27-08-2012 18:25:56

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Bullshit wink

We can swear on the forums now?  Why wasn't I informed?

I feel like it's okay (tho not ideal) as long as it's not malicious.

And not excessive

Dernière modification par Ellias (27-08-2012 18:26:30)

#21 28-08-2012 07:43:09

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Trackers and crows are cool.  What key cards should I be looking to get.  Im thinking of buying 2 of the Kotaba starter decks to get 2 copys of Kaiken and Wakasashi.   Each of the decks linked seem to be having problems as they all ask how to fix them, im more looking for one that works already....

#22 28-08-2012 08:26:44

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Tsuu~ a écrit :

I'm thinking of buying 2 of the Kotoba starter decks to get 2 copies of Kaiken and Wakasashi.

You can't, the starters are allowed in only one copy per player.

Collectionneur de cartes

#23 28-08-2012 09:11:47

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :
Tsuu~ a écrit :

I'm thinking of buying 2 of the Kotoba starter decks to get 2 copies of Kaiken and Wakasashi.

You can't, the starters are allowed in only one copy per player.

Ah dam, that sucks.   It said 'three decks'  And it doesnt say anything about 1 each.  Thats a shame, those cards are so expensive in the market.

#24 28-08-2012 09:46:10

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 80#p641880

Especially :

In both case, you can buy these starters only once.

Anyway, if you buy a deck, you will see it disappear and you can't buy it again.

Collectionneur de cartes

#25 28-08-2012 10:27:25

Tsuu~
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 80#p641880

Especially :

In both case, you can buy these starters only once.

Anyway, if you buy a deck, you will see it disappear and you can't buy it again.

Well that was my last idea for getting good cards XD  I'll probably still buy 1 for the weapons.   I'm having trouble finding anything online,  maybe because the game is mainly french.  There are extreamly little youtube videos on the game and deck help is almost impossible to find on the net.

Pied de page des forums