Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2012 02:16:37

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Need help with Gumelite Trackers

i tried human trackers for around 50 matches and got to admit that this pure glass cannon style is better suited to pirate marauders. so i started to switch over to the gumelite version but even after 30+ matches i still think i'm doing something wrong... sp please help me out here^^

ksdCXeRA.pngYgZcxDgw.pngn6itVgeZ.png
3 [card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card]
2 [card]Disarmament[/card]
2 [card]Substitution[/card]
3 [card]Katamaru[/card]
3 [card]Return to Sender[/card]
1 [card]Lucky Charm[/card]
2 [card]Shuriken[/card]
1 [card]Strength of Kotoba[/card]
3 [card]Tracker's Emblem[/card]
*well... next to none of the links seem to work D:

the first cards that came to mind for replacement where Substitution. also i think i'll rather play Percise Chaotic Shot instead of Art of the Iron Fist just because it's guild generic. the random lucky charm helps out with the big min/max gaps of Hime and Malyss and "can" stay multiple turns.

my main problem is that even thou i focus so much on high def and spirit, they still get one hitted when i dont have at least 2 defensive cards in my hand/ attached, and the other big issue i've had where ice elfes with 2-3 Icy Aura attached which at some point, i just coulnd kill -.-

cards i'm not fond off after playing both tracker versions; [card]Lurking in the Shadows [/card](too limited in uses), [card]To Track Down [/card](limited chaining options make this card next to useless in the 1st turn, where i have to keep my tracker alive), [card]Kunai [/card](again very limited uses due to no effect whatsoever when i play it and only triggering once per game at max...)

also i tried to include dissidence and other toolbox cards but that doesnt increase my main problem; either too squishy or not enough damage. that beeing said no i dont want to play another guild guild/ caste, i just want to figure out what i'm missing or overlooking?

Dernière modification par L4r90 (01-02-2012 02:48:17)

I'm back to Pack

#2 01-02-2012 11:52:20

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Need help with Gumelite Trackers

cards that work for me are offensive and dissidence. Offensive is a great card for both Shui Kahn and Hime to potentially get one shot kills and dissidence is of course there to stop some of these mages right on their tracks to finish the game. Shuriken + Katamaru is the best combo in this deck.  Lucky charms is very limited given the very small attk buff so I don't really think that it is needed in this deck. I run a similar deck and I had a 60% win rate with it. Try to put one or two tracker's mask because of its healing ability and attk, spirit, and def buffs.

#3 01-02-2012 12:21:01

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Assassination is also a good card and a close shave in case u are facing dagger deck.

Distracted can be used to counter icy aura.

Dernière modification par Roarky (01-02-2012 12:21:56)

#4 01-02-2012 14:06:54

Beckett
Voyageur

What I am using for Tracker Guemelites is

Charakters:

[card]Hime[/card]
[card]Malyss[/card]
[card]Shui Khan[/card]

Actions:

[card]Anathematize[/card]
2 x[card]Assassination[/card]
[card]Time To Die[/card]
[card]The Best Defense...[/card]

Spells

[card]Freeze[/card]
2 x [card]Ice Barrier[/card]
3 x [card]Katamaru[/card]

Items

2 x [card]Shuriken[/card]
3 x [card]Trackers Emblem[/card]
2 x [card]Firon[/card]
2 x [card]Trackers Mask[/card]

If you only have the [card]Assassination[/card] from the starter just put in [card]Capturing The Enemy[/card].

Pied de page des forums