Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-08-2012 05:29:05

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Completely New Hom'chai Idea

[card]Rargnor[/card] Beast
[card]Keep-the-totems[/card] Ability
[card]Elder mailandar[/card] More useful dead than alive, but you need a 3rd character (can be changed out for Moarg or Red-mark)

[card]squasher[/card] x3 key card
[card]Brambles prick[/card] x3 combo with keep-the-totems putting squasher in discard pile
[card]Eltarite Heritage[/card] x3 Massive defense
[card]The warrior's heratige[/card] x2 kill off someone who's about to die and get massive attack and defense
[card]that's a real weapon[/card]x2 extra damage and chain
[card]quick draw[/card] x2 obvious
[card]distracted[/card] x2
[card]hit for hit[/card]x2 extra defense, chain, extra attack if you take damage
[card]hibernation[/card]x2 similar to hit for hit but more defense, no chain, minus attack plus healing
[card]assault on bramamir[/card] great card

That gives 22 in total, now obviously you can add more uniques that fit your style and toolbox cards like new start, hungry void etc, but this would be the core of the deck.

Please tell me what you think

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (10-08-2012 05:31:19)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 10-08-2012 05:39:19

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Completely New Hom'chai Idea

Out of curiosity, what's new?  This looks like the same general Hom'Chai set up.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 10-08-2012 05:59:28

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

I've never seen this deck set-up....most people play IHAS or Last man standing. I've never seen anything close to this, and i've been playing for 2 years. Granted alot of these cards are new, but i play every day and I've never seen it

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#4 10-08-2012 06:29:25

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#5 10-08-2012 13:44:23

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Ok I'll give you the second one, it's pretty close, but my deck doesn't focus on sacrifice, it's only a secondary strategy. My deck focuses on only using squasher to inflict massive direct and physical attack while blocking the enemy's attack with defense cards or eltarite heritage

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (10-08-2012 13:44:48)

Mark

#6 13-08-2012 16:29:31

ETHAN ATHOS
Habitant de Guem

Pied de page des forums