Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 20-06-2012 14:36:15

Ikuyal
Campeur

Re : June 20th 2012 : Card modifications

May I ask is there any new PVE mission for today?

#27 20-06-2012 14:37:59

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Ikuyal a écrit :

May I ask is there any new PVE mission for today?

Or the new artwork for old cards

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#28 20-06-2012 15:05:03

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Wow the Harshness nerf...

I know they are trying to balance out the whole Spirit=0, att +6 thing but this is just bad.
Magic servant and Double Clay BAM! Harshness is as good as dealt with.

WaW along with IHAS are going to pop up a lot more frequently now.
With the 50 card limit Discard is rendered absolutely useless now against these decks.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#29 20-06-2012 15:43:33

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

I wanna see the new card art sad.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#30 20-06-2012 17:56:22

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

lol im with you on this one

thanks bro, it´s only because Noz don´t seem to complain... yeah they never got nerfed so they can´t say a thing and since they´re the protected ones they don´t have nothing to fear

I'm with ya too, these Noz cards never get nerfed...
Or maybe becuz feerik love noz >.>

Kill me if i´m wrong but the leader is at the center of this card AND GUESS WHAT is watching his DK: this picture shows how nostalgic this situation is ...

ks2AYGzW.png

http://static.eredan.com/cards/print/us/ks2AYGzW.png

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 17:58:13)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#31 20-06-2012 18:10:44

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

thanks bro, it´s only because Noz don´t seem to complain... yeah they never got nerfed so they can´t say a thing and since they´re the protected ones they don´t have nothing to fear

Kill me if i´m wrong but the leader is at the center of this card AND GUESS WHAT is watching his DK: this picture shows how nostalgic this situation is ...

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/ks2AYGzW.png

-0- demon may rise + demonic portal !!! tadaaa 555

#32 20-06-2012 19:09:16

Damncaster
Solarian

karnoki a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/ks2AYGzW.png

-0- demon may rise + demonic portal !!! tadaaa 555

what? xD

It´s all about Mastery!

#33 20-06-2012 19:13:34

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

what? xD

What? xD 2

#34 20-06-2012 19:19:42

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

what? xD

What? xD 2

What? xD 3 (serious?)

It´s all about Mastery!

#35 20-06-2012 19:23:48

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

what? xD

What? xD 2

What? xD 3 (serious?)

What xD 4(i still dont undestand)

I think that he talked about the card(+10 attack)
Or he's just on meth...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (20-06-2012 19:24:34)

#36 20-06-2012 19:57:52

TheRainMan
Guémélite

I honestly don't understand why the people cry about the noz every time...

Just tell me, whats so strong on the noz mages? The only Deck which can reach top elo is noz blast, and a noz blast deck usually has no magic servant.
i played them myself, and they are strong, of course, but they are freakign expensive and pretty easy to counter too.

So please, stop crying if you are too stupid to put a [card]dark stone-heart[/card] in your deck, really.

@t: ecstasy nerf was bit too hard, dmg nerf is ok, but without the chain it loses alot of his strength, because you cant play ecstasy +disemberment/storm/explosion, and these where the only kombos which made ecstasy op. dmg+chain nerf together is way too hard, and now nehants got no deck for high elo again, nice

#37 20-06-2012 20:13:32

Damncaster
Solarian

TheRainMan a écrit :

I honestly don't understand why the people cry about the noz every time...

Just tell me, whats so strong on the noz mages? The only Deck which can reach top elo is noz blast, and a noz blast deck usually has no magic servant.
i played them myself, and they are strong, of course, but they are freakign expensive and pretty easy to counter too.

So please, stop crying if you are too stupid to put a [card]dark stone-heart[/card] in your deck, really.

@t: ecstasy nerf was bit too hard, dmg nerf is ok, but without the chain it loses alot of his strength, because you cant play ecstasy +disemberment/storm/explosion, and these where the only kombos which made ecstasy op. dmg+chain nerf together is way too hard, and now nehants got no deck for high elo again, nice

go die somewhere else i didn´t point to mages BUT THEY ALSO NEED CHANGES, don´t cover common cards liek dragon champion because it ain´t that bad to be common, that guild as a caste (DK) that as weapons, usess magic, high defense and freakin healing

If u whant more i can give more

Plus stop being an iddiot because only 2 guilds can use that freakin stone, unless they release a stoen for all u can´t use that

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 20:15:23)

It´s all about Mastery!

#38 20-06-2012 20:24:50

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

go die somewhere else i didn´t point to mages BUT THEY ALSO NEED CHANGES, don´t cover common cards liek dragon champion because it ain´t that bad to be common, that guild as a caste (DK) that as weapons, usess magic, high defense and freakin healing

Plus stop being an iddiot because only 2 guilds can use that freakin stone, unless they release a stoen for all u can´t use that

This is true, these DAMN [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card] can kill a guy with 2 Spirit in 1 hit, and its only 1 card, you can use 2 in a freaking chain! There's should be a maximum of damage... Its OP, and they dont nerf it, becuz Noz are the favorite guild of the boss >.>

#39 20-06-2012 20:27:36

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

This is true, these DAMN [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card] can kill a guy with 2 Spirit in 1 hit, and its only 1 card, you can use 2 in a freaking chain! There's should be a maximum of damage... Its OP, and they dont nerf it, becuz Noz are the favorite guild of the boss >.>

YEAH, some may see magic servant and ice crystals as weak BUT THEY AINT!!!! just fight those and clays, PLUS THERE´S THE FREAKIN ABILITY TO RECYCLE!!! Just imagine a nightmare countless of time in one fight. For noz mages they should FIRST think on changing that pilkim

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 20:28:34)

It´s all about Mastery!

#40 20-06-2012 20:46:00

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

YEAH, some may see magic servant and ice crystals as weak BUT THEY AINT!!!! just fight those and clays, PLUS THERE´S THE FREAKIN ABILITY TO RECYCLE!!! Just imagine a nightmare countless of time in one fight. For noz mages they should FIRST think on changing that pilkim

Thanks god, someone inteligent here.

Well feerik could do 3 things:

Nerf noz cards(i think is way too hard)
Make GOOD counters for every guild.(probable)
F*** up the game again(99% chance)

#41 20-06-2012 20:47:49

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Thanks god, someone inteligent here.

Well feerik could do 3 things:

Nerf noz cards(i think is way too hard)
Make GOOD counters for every guild.(probable)
F*** up the game again(99% chance)

Let´s do a referend xD

It´s all about Mastery!

#42 20-06-2012 21:24:27

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

lol are you 2 brothers? or close friends? or... maybe the same person?^^

i agree to an extend... NOZ blast is powerful... OPilkim is OP... dragon breath takes blasts you back to stoneage and you cant do anything if enemy starts first round... so its 100% one char down

BUT... there are ways to fight back... you gotta toss a lot of spirit in there to counter them or reduce their spirits... cards like analyse help a lot... there is that one event card giving the same effect like renaisscence but usable by all chars... harshness is still good against mages... i m just saying that there are counters out there and not every deck is soooo hopeless against noz mages

also there are pure countercards like the pack card with brutus in rage on it...

and against magical helper and stuff.... nowadays each deck has lots of recylce abilities if you want to... so why not noz?

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#43 20-06-2012 21:34:12

Damncaster
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

lol are you 2 brothers? or close friends? or... maybe the same person?^^

i agree to an extend... NOZ blast is powerful... OPilkim is OP... dragon breath takes blasts you back to stoneage and you cant do anything if enemy starts first round... so its 100% one char down

BUT... there are ways to fight back... you gotta toss a lot of spirit in there to counter them or reduce their spirits... cards like analyse help a lot... there is that one event card giving the same effect like renaisscence but usable by all chars... harshness is still good against mages... i m just saying that there are counters out there and not every deck is soooo hopeless against noz mages

also there are pure countercards like the pack card with brutus in rage on it...

and against magical helper and stuff.... nowadays each deck has lots of recylce abilities if you want to... so why not noz?

Sorry it seems u can´t go that way, lots got nerfecd oday and those had counters to they just weren´t that big deal. The point is feerik never touche´s Noz. Imean today they killed Tempus, Extasys, the only elo competitive deck for CDS, just helped mages reducing harshness attack(now it ain´t i hit K.O.) and also destroyed no hand wich leaves nehant with no competitive deck (corruptors are sh** so don´t try to use them as an example).
I´m not sayin u don´t have the right to say what u said, just sayin that i must see this situation at all sides possible and this time we are talking generally and from that general only Noz escapes .. and pirates (but those ain´t a threat"i think we all agree") k except powder they should have some stat reduce 2.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 21:35:26)

It´s all about Mastery!

#44 20-06-2012 22:44:48

Nurvus
Gardien

Nurvus a écrit :

Guys... I'll say again...

There is NO such a thing as "DAMAGES".
It's ALWAYS "DAMAGE".
---

Wild Buds looks fine now.
Weapons and Will too, and to an extent it may actually have improved.
Cursed Items needed this change long ago.

However, I think some nerfs were exaggerated.

Heartrending Dillema - Reduced turn boost, reduced damage boost AND applied a max damage? It's a bit radical, no?

Harshness - Could've been changed to +1 Attack per Mage (living or dead).
This way there would be less potential to one-shot early game, but it remains useful later on.

Fatal Countdown - From +5 to +3-4... more random...
Should've been:

Attack +3, -1 for each card in the opposing player's Hand. The opposing player draws 2 cards less during the next draw phase.
Chain if there are 3 or more cards in the opposing player's Hand.

That way early in the game, opponent has plenty cards in hand, low Attack but gain Chain.
Once the opponent has few cards in hand, high Attack but no Chain.

Ecstasy - My suggestions were alot better and less... random...
Honestly, this is starting to look more and more like Pokemon.
Should've been:

The other "Ecstasy" in play are Discarded.
Whenever your in combat character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever one of your out of combat characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Duration: 4 Turns.
Chain.

OR

The other "Ecstasy" in play are Discarded.
Whenever this character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever your other characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Duration: 4 Turns.
Chain.

Indeed.

#45 20-06-2012 23:01:51

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Rather than nerf noz or make a bunch of counter cards that just take up spots in your decks why don't they just ban Dragon's breath in ELO since that's what you tend to bring up the most. Or ban a different Noz card every week or something, that way the price of the cards won't go down and ppl don't feel as screwed over by getting cards banned.

#46 20-06-2012 23:04:17

Damncaster
Solarian

Ellias a écrit :

Rather than nerf noz or make a bunch of counter cards that just take up spots in your decks why don't they just ban Dragon's breath in ELO since that's what you tend to bring up the most. Or ban a different Noz card every week or something, that way the price of the cards won't go down and ppl don't feel as screwed over by getting cards banned.

Not valis (we want everything to be fair for all) lots got nerfed today (screwed) why tehy didn´t ban those like 1 week able 1 week unable? but wait... why u only use that when we´re talking bout Noz? That really shows how people protect that guild so much

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 23:04:41)

It´s all about Mastery!

#47 20-06-2012 23:29:05

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i dont think they need a nerf... even though they are powerful and quite versatile... they have lots of weak enemies but also some natural enemies like priests or other mages, also a good beatdown is able to win against them...

ye ok noz has never been nerfed... maybe someone in the staff likes them so much but it does not matter much... a nerf is a tool which should be used only as a last way out... when some thinking went totally wrong... like WaW got changed cause it made every kotoba deck being build around that card thus limiting the whole gameplay of kots (at least thats what we got told in german forum and it sounds reasonable to me)

other then WaW kotoba didnt experience any big nerf ever... so where does that go with the noz protection logic?... as you stated above even pirates never got changed... simple reason is... they are not limited to a one-deckbuild-only guild and they simply are not broken to an extent that they require a change

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#48 20-06-2012 23:47:40

Damncaster
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

i dont think they need a nerf... even though they are powerful and quite versatile... they have lots of weak enemies but also some natural enemies like priests or other mages, also a good beatdown is able to win against them...

ye ok noz has never been nerfed... maybe someone in the staff likes them so much but it does not matter much... a nerf is a tool which should be used only as a last way out... when some thinking went totally wrong... like WaW got changed cause it made every kotoba deck being build around that card thus limiting the whole gameplay of kots (at least thats what we got told in german forum and it sounds reasonable to me)

other then WaW kotoba didnt experience any big nerf ever... so where does that go with the noz protection logic?... as you stated above even pirates never got changed... simple reason is... they are not limited to a one-deckbuild-only guild and they simply are not broken to an extent that they require a change

Good but ain´t enough i think. about WaW and everyone building a deck arround it, seriously they can´t complain Kotoba is a dead Guild. Bout Noz they do need to have some things changed, yes their pretty versatile but the game needs balance, problem is that balance ain´t established for that guild it´s just guild appart of the others, the changes shows it they nerfed the others because they were really great, but just look now Nehant became .... ashes, Sap ain´t top elo anymore, tempus lost it´s chance to triumph in the middle of champions, but the Noz are still good ya know, they don´t suffer, lots say they ain´t that top but what´s the matter? i haven´t see extasys top long time ago (banned almost forever) and the way cards were just made amnezy a tournament of champions, and why?, because those so called OP decks where used by lots and great decks vs great decks can´t win always against each other, now that those great decks are away from competition there is no more excitment at elo and players are forced to play most likely the same as others (its like all play pack or all play eclipse) there´s no more difference on power, if feerik expects to balance the game that won´t be possible ever, there´s no such thing as perfect decks, all win and all loose its all about luck and great draws.
When they created Noz decks they were smart, really smart, they kinda put it all at that guild making it the most oppen strategy possible, but for other guilds they do several mistakes and when they  see other guilds buffing alot  the first thing they do is grab a couple of opinions and nerf them, have they ever been a whole week at elo? have they ever played against those decks several times to confirm that OP  ? No, they just do a few tests.

Please feerik if u don´t wanna nerf Noz just make the other guilds the perfect way u build Noz. (but carefull, when i say perfect i´m not sayin it hasn´t got mistakes, i´m talking bout that versatility)

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-06-2012 23:48:33)

It´s all about Mastery!

#49 20-06-2012 23:53:11

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Indeed.

We get it.  You're the smartest person alive and you have the best ideas and suggestions for this game.  Not only that, but you're kind enough to remind us of all your brilliance by posting your ideas twice within the same thread.  Keep up the good work.

Dernière modification par catcatcat (20-06-2012 23:55:26)

#50 21-06-2012 00:14:38

Nurvus
Gardien

catcatcat a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Indeed.

We get it.  You're the smartest person alive and you have the best ideas and suggestions for this game.  Not only that, but you're kind enough to remind us of all your brilliance by posting your ideas twice within the same thread.  Keep up the good work.

Finally someone understands me smile

---

Regarding Guilds and nerfs...
Kotoba simply never had a huge overpowered card that deserved a nerf, and instead was naturally countered by the constantly evolving metagame.

Noz also were constantly naturally countered by discards, perversion, harshness, etc...

I do agree Noz Blast is getting a little silly... but it's not one card or two, it's the sheer availability of Spirit-scaling high-powered nukes together with high spirit characters with Spirit boosting abilities...

The new, less established guilds have been the ones with the most single OP cards so far.
- Pirates & Port
- Nehants & Ecstasy / Vital Syphon (before the release of loads of removal cards)
- Sap Hearts & Living Nature / Brothers in Arms / IHAS / Wild Buds / Quick Draw (before the release of loads of high defense cards and non-defense damage reduction (good jorusien/starboard)
---

Now, truly silly is the fact that Harshness is best used by Noz Mages.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (21-06-2012 00:26:54)

Pied de page des forums