Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-06-2012 14:18:23

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Questions - Answers : the mid year point.

Hi guys,

Today, I propose you to play a "questions - answers" game with the devs. Here's the deal : you have until Sunday to ask questions on this thread, to discuss them and to give your opinions on your favorite questions. Next monday I'll chose around 10 questions between the most successful ones, and I'll give them to the devs so they can answer them. I'll publish the question list on this thread, so you can know what we will be dealing with. Iwon't intervene on this thread to answer questions, unless they have already been answered, or they don't call for an elaborated answer.

There will be only 2 rules :

- Be kind. Please don't use this thread to share with the world your hatred of Feerik, kittens and rainbows.
- Choose questions that call for a developped answer. Questions that we can answer just by "yes" or "no" won't help anybody.

Get your keyboards !

#2 12-06-2012 14:50:42

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Re : Questions - Answers : the mid year point.

the Katoba and a couple other guilds seem to be comletely underowered compared too other guilds. And not just in one style but all styles of play how is the staff planning to fix this gap if at all

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#3 12-06-2012 15:45:24

Nurvus
Gardien

Some of my questions will essentially be a reiteration of previous suggestions, but here I go:

Nurvus #1 - Considering that AoE has two distinct effects (non-chainable and doesn't get non-AoE bonuses), what are your thoughts on separating "AoE" into 3 types?
- Greater (non-chainable)
- AoE (doesn't get non-AoE bonuses)
- Greater AoE (Greater + AoE = same as the current AoE)
(Original thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=30634)
EDIT: This could help balance or even fix various cards (Ishaia+Philosophical Debate, Lightning Chain, Living Nature could be Greater instead of Unique, etc)

Nurvus #2 - I'm all for stopping card bans and make as many cards playable - in a balanced manner - as possible. What are your thoughts on including something like one of the following ideas in the game?
a) Marking certain powerful cards as "Elite", and allow up to a max of X Elite cards per Deck.
(original thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=26131)
b) Giving each card an individual number (1,2 or 3) called Rank and establish a max total Rank per Deck.
(original thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=28526)
c) Mixing a) and b), marking each powerful card with both "Elite" and a value "X" - like "Elite (X)" or "Elite:X" - thus distinguishing different Elites, and establish a max total Elite value per Deck.
(original thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=34823)

Nurvus #3 - What are your thoughts on performing more frequent small modifications to cards (old and new, strong or weak) in order to make as many cards playable as possible?
Hypotetical changes include:
- adding 1 more Guild to every two-guild Courtesan,
- releasing new cards that mix with old cards (not just characters) to make better versions of them and
- give use to unused cards, wich can be done through the "Ranked" system in "Nurvus #2" above, by giving a low rank to weak cards and higher rank to strong cards, so that even low rank cards can be useful to keep the deck under the max total Rank.

Nurvus #4 - What do you think about adding a system that allows players to convert unused cards into XP cards?
One idea is having the card's level and rarity determine the XP card.
(Original Thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=43654)

Nurvus #5 - What do you think about adding unlockable Guild-specific, Caste-specific and perhaps even Guild+Class-specific card frames to the game, allowing players to choose in the Deck creation wich ones to show, either Deck-specific or Character-specific?
(Original Thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=43467)

Nurvus #6 - Finally, what do you think about rewarding fairplay, by adding a series of repeatable trophies that require you to decide your moves in under an average of 10-15 seconds, and play the game until the end?
(Original Thread: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=42556)

That's all for now.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2012 21:12:26)

#4 12-06-2012 15:59:58

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

(...)

+1
to your questions

Dernière modification par karnoki (12-06-2012 16:00:36)

#5 12-06-2012 16:37:31

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i like nurvus for putting all his stuff on the table again... in most of his threads the staff said something like 'sounds nice, we will discuss this' but then it went to the abyss of oblivion...

i dont like karnoki quoting this whole text just to add a +1

here is my question:
where does feerik plan to lead us... increased decksize means higher variability in deckconstruction... the recent upcoming of legendary chars with unbalanced skills leads me to the question of where they plan to go in the next 6 months... next year?

will all future chars have more def, spirit, hp to decrease the importance of having a legendary char in deck? if not... how is feerik planning to overcome the powercreep situation? i hope not by putting legendaries all over the game.
will there be something like a break with the 3 char rule? maybe 5 on 5 with a few restrictions?

another question is:
maybe a stupid question as it is... but are there plans for an eredan 2.0 with a stable connection in new events, with less or no bugs, with fair compensation for mistakes on company's side, with balanced gameplay, no graphical issues, maybe a downloadable client?

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 12-06-2012 16:50:19

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Question N#01- Will do you guys make more changes in the artwork of old cards? Like you guys did in [card]Rain of Death[/card], [card]Living Dagger[/card], and these stuff?

Question N#02- This changes in old cards will be only on artwork? I mean, there's some old cards that could got better efects(Like [card]Poukos[/card], [card]Kroub[/card], etc...), is this thinkable?(This word exist?)

Question N#03- What about pokeredan championship, there will be another one this year? And well, i belive that you guys put a lot of effort on it, so why dont make it monthly or semimonthly... This could be good, because pokeredan could be just like a "mini-game" where eredan ITCG is the main game. Making Pokeredan a "second-game", could bring more players to eredan.

Question N#04- What do you guys think about the future of berzerkers? Well, i mean, in my conception, they are a kind of Mauraders(Just like Craftsman is for Warrior, and Priest for Mages), and i wonder, if you guys gonna make more characters whit this class, will they join a guild?And if it is going to be beyond the "Ice elfs Only"

-----------------------------------

Well that's my questions, and i appreciate you guys interacting more with the players, that's a good thing to avoid troubles... And well, just like i already said, i wait that you guys dont make the mistake of making new "Ecstasys" and dont think only on money...

Excuse me for my grammar errors, and thank you. smile

Dernière modification par Stormholt (12-06-2012 16:54:08)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 12-06-2012 19:07:53

kisama
Voyageur

Question No. 1: Does FEERIK have projects on making player versus player battle not limited to 2 players only?

Question No. 2: Are there new guilds that will be released?

Question No. 3: Why is there no rewards when leveling up to  a new level (this idea will keep players from playing more)?

Question 4: Why are you asking us to ask questions?

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#8 12-06-2012 20:37:40

Damncaster
Solarian

Is Feerik releasing Daijin someday? and as a Legend?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#9 12-06-2012 21:18:34

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

I am sorry to intervene in the question, but i dont think that it would come Legendarie... Well Kotoba already got it legendary, so i dont think that they deserve another one... Well Daijin will someday come, that's my shot, but i think that he'll become like a semi-legendary, like Torment or Avatar Sol'ra

#10 12-06-2012 21:28:15

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

I am sorry to intervene in the question, but i dont think that it would come Legendarie... Well Kotoba already got it legendary, so i dont think that they deserve another one... Well Daijin will someday come, that's my shot, but i think that he'll become like a semi-legendary, like Torment or Avatar Sol'ra

Taugh bout semi-legend 2, nice observation

It´s all about Mastery!

#11 12-06-2012 21:46:26

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Taugh bout semi-legend 2, nice observation

smile

Dernière modification par Stormholt (12-06-2012 21:46:34)

#12 13-06-2012 01:12:04

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

1) what will be done about decks play styles that don't start up until after turn 5 like craftsmen?

2) How is feerik planning to deal with the power creep?

#13 13-06-2012 02:04:20

Cossette
Solarian

how many people are inside this game? and whose the one going to read all this question the staff or just the customer service translator or are you sure this questions will be read by the dev?

Dernière modification par Cossette (13-06-2012 02:12:55)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#14 13-06-2012 12:55:48

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Innariel a écrit :

Are any limited formats being planned? Limited being defined as a draft or sealed event where you can only use the cards that you obtained within the event.

If so, is there a rough time table for its release?

+1

#15 13-06-2012 19:58:57

Damncaster
Solarian

How are you paying teh players for this Extasys + other cards modifications? (i hope u give us back the same amount of crystals we paid :stare: )

Dernière modification par Damncaster (13-06-2012 19:59:19)

It´s all about Mastery!

#16 13-06-2012 20:21:44

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

How are you paying teh players for this Extasys + other cards modifications? (i hope u give us back the same amount of crystals we paid :stare: )

its probably the price which the cards have at that moment.

#17 13-06-2012 20:45:22

Nurvus
Gardien

Damncaster a écrit :

What modifications?
You already know what they're going to do?

Please share.

#18 13-06-2012 20:49:03

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Well bra, i think that the same price is a little too much, you got a lot of cristals when u played whit this deck, so is not a total loose... And people who used this deck to win the ELO too, so... Well, you know what's going to happen...

Prepare your split...

#19 13-06-2012 21:05:01

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Well bra, i think that the same price is a little too much, you got a lot of cristals when u played whit this deck, so is not a total loose... And people who used this deck to win the ELO too, so... Well, you know what's going to happen...

Prepare your split...

I can show them pictures o.o i only started playin it like 2 weeks ago. Besides all the crystals i had were from pure hard work, i don´t its really rare for me to buy feez its like once a month and its only 150 feez!!! So that commentary won´t make any use sorry.

They dont care about it, they can't be nice with you and be bad whit the guy who won the ELO, they will be or nice with everyone or bad with everyone... Sorry, but you'll pay the same price as everyone...

I know its unfair, but life's unfair...

And ecstasy used to cost 100k on the start, i think that it will cost the same price to sell, or some guys will got some cx up, what's unfair too, but is the system, acept it or F*** it...

#20 13-06-2012 21:07:27

Nurvus
Gardien

Damncaster a écrit :

Guess what today it makes exacly 2 weeks!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 5509_n.jpg

Btw and i think all can see i also bough this fuc**** torment to make this deck work but ince extasys goes down i don´t need that damn torment anymore. Yes i know it ain´t feerik´s fault bout that useless Torment!!(i hope not) but just to share with u my angry

Just support my ecstasy suggestion in the modifications thread and stop derailing threads.

Can a moderator delete the useless posts in this thread? Delete mine along with them.

Why must someone always spam useless trash in threads with a specific purpose, and rules stated at the beginning?

Damncaster a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

What modifications?

Please share.

IN CASE WE DON´T LIKE THEM!!!! Is it better this way? btw do u have a extasys deck?

No, I don't, and I don't want Ecstasy to be Unique.
I want it to be changed like I suggested:

The other "Ecstasy" in play are Discarded.
Whenever your in combat character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever one of your out of combat characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Duration: 4 Turns.
Chain.

OR

Whenever this character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever your other characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Chain.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2012 21:09:20)

#21 13-06-2012 21:11:10

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Guess what today it makes exacly 2 weeks!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 5509_n.jpg

Btw and i think all can see i also bough this fuc**** torment to make this deck work but ince extasys goes down i don´t need that damn torment anymore. Yes i know it ain´t feerik´s fault bout that useless Torment!!(i hope not) but just to share with u my angry

Just support my ecstasy suggestion in the modifications thread and stop derailing threads.

Can a moderator delete the useless posts in this thread? Delete mine along with them.

Why must someone always spam useless trash in threads with a specific purpose, and rules stated at the beginning?

Damncaster a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

What modifications?

Please share.

IN CASE WE DON´T LIKE THEM!!!! Is it better this way? btw do u have a extasys deck?

No, I don't, and I don't want Ecstasy to be Unique.
I want it to be changed like I suggested:

Whenever your in combat character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever one of your out of combat characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Chain.

OR

Whenever this character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever your other characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Chain.

Guess what i already pick up my trash

It´s all about Mastery!

#22 14-06-2012 00:10:53

Nurvus
Gardien

Nurvus #7 - Why does card artwork often depict a character of a class that has nothing to do with that card's class requirements?
Example: [card]Quiet on the Slaughter![/card]; [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card]

Wouldn't it make more sense if when you create a card that can only be used by a certain class, the artist is informed of that? smile

Dernière modification par Nurvus (14-06-2012 00:11:35)

#23 14-06-2012 03:46:31

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

How close are you to completing the clan module and can you give us any idea what that will be like?

#24 14-06-2012 09:50:16

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Nurvus a écrit :

Wouldn't it make more sense if when you create a card that can only be used by a certain class, the artist is informed of that? smile

As far as I know, the artist receive a description of the card, this includes the character he has to put in it, but I'm not sure that he knows the details of the card (class, guild, caste, gender,...).
So it seems that the Game designers decide the characters on the card, not the artist.
So, I believe that the game designer are informed of what they want to do with the card.
The oldest example is [card]Armed and ready[/card], Pilkim can't play this card, and the card exists from day one wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#25 14-06-2012 15:39:57

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

pokeredan it was awesome (I know not a question, but I want it to come back please)

second Why cant we be able to make decks using the same cards we use in other decks... remaking decks is porb the worst part of the game and I can see lead to just getting tired of all the card suffling and just moving on to another game.  Could you allow us to make deck using the same card that is in out other decks so we dont have to wast so much time tearing down and building decks?

Three Legendarys are way too rare.  I have play for almost the entire time Eredan has been active and I have yet to pull a Leg card.  I realized I dont buy a LOT of packs compared to some, but I have bought quite a few and it would seem I would have pulled on by now.  Can they be made a tad bit more attainable?

Four Leveling is way too slow, I mean I have played all this time and I am not at level 20 yet?  The trophies get less and less as you level up.  Can we get some more trophies for the higher ranks players maybe?

Five the packs are way too expensive considering how rare it is to get a good card out of them.  Even with sales its too expensive at least in American money.  I feel at a lower price you would sell much more and moe more money also.

Lastly I really like the game, adventure mode has added a lot to the play value and keep up all the good work The game never seems to get stale and that is a very hard thing to do, congrats.

Pied de page des forums