Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 27-04-2012 11:31:56

magius
Solarian

Re : April 25th 2012 : King Hrimnir' Tomb

skadooosh a écrit :

he has att+1 for each different card in your graveyard. so having one of each other cards will boost his attack, making your dazzle a lot more effective...

O.o... I cannot imagine a deck without Dazzle or Demonic Portal

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#77 27-04-2012 11:58:57

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Arbalest a écrit :
JarodG64 a écrit :

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1595/lootkb.png

Got it 2 hours ago after 11 fights and 9 victories.

What kind of deck are you using? Right now I'm trying Corruption deck and last 4 fights were aborted after 1st round because my character already died...

hmmm thought it was clear... u wont get the king for a perfect... u just get his crown... for winning u get a certain percentage of obtaining the king...

this is the whole hook in the event... a limited time with a low droppercentage of getting the new char...

only things u can obtain for certain are the right claw and the crown...

Dernière modification par Calandra (27-04-2012 11:59:53)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#78 27-04-2012 12:16:40

hkttcc
Voyageur

Calandra a écrit :
Arbalest a écrit :
JarodG64 a écrit :

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1595/lootkb.png

Got it 2 hours ago after 11 fights and 9 victories.

What kind of deck are you using? Right now I'm trying Corruption deck and last 4 fights were aborted after 1st round because my character already died...

hmmm thought it was clear... u wont get the king for a perfect... u just get his crown... for winning u get a certain percentage of obtaining the king...

this is the whole hook in the event... a limited time with a low droppercentage of getting the new char...

only things u can obtain for certain are the right claw and the crown...

getting the right claw easily in previous missions, and left claw not hard (quite high drop rate), but without crown, or the most important, the character... they're of no use= ="" Eredan tries to earn your feez by forcing you to buy energy after giving those items but not character...""

#79 27-04-2012 12:17:58

Arbalest
Voyageur

I think that limiting this time the staff responsible for  "calculating" the difficulty of this event went little overboard. Ok we can just skip this by buying trophy but even with that there are only 3 decks so far which were able to clear this challenge, even special favour won't do any good if you aren't lucky, or reaaaallly rich smile

#80 27-04-2012 12:31:40

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

The drop rate of the king has been calculated so you can get him for free if you farm the campain, even if you're really unlucky.
The King isn't what we can call an overpowered character. You won't need him to get in high elo or to free farm PvE, and he won't magically make Ice Elves decks unbeatable. Therefore, there is absolutly no obligation to get him at all cost, except if you're collecting Ice Elves, or cards in general.
So we are not forcing anybody to Fee'z : there are 4 cards to get on this campain : 2 free and really easy, 1 a "bit" more complicated, and the last will need you to farm. But none of the items are essential. So you really don't need to Fee'z if you don't want to. The only downside is that there may be some holes in your collection. I'm pretty sure you can survive this ;p

As for the difficulty, it's wanted. There are some players who want to encounter something hard once in a while. For them, we will sometimes release some harder boss.

#81 27-04-2012 12:38:56

Nurvus
Gardien

Finally I got all the cards (including perfect -> crown), wee!

Here's my deck for Hrimnir's Tomb (I even got lucky to get him (the character) at the same time I did a perfect)

It works like candy and is cheap.
He didn't get any of my characters below 5 health, so it wasn't even a close call.
I wasn't super lucky or anything.
---

[card]Dimizar[/card] ([card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card] is better)
[card]Iron Mask[/card]
[card]Amidaraxar[/card]

Damage/Defense:
3x [card]Demon May Rise[/card]
3x [card]Demonic Portal[/card]
1x [card]Break the Second Chain[/card]

Defense:
3x [card]Illusory Reflection[/card]
3x [card]Double Clay[/card]
3x [card]Perversion[/card]

Utility:
1x [card]Revealing the Secret[/card] - Thins Deck; boosts your Demonic Portal
2x [card]Coaching[/card] - In case you get unlucky with his Order
1x [card]1 Year Old Already![/card] - In case you get unlucky with his Order

Note:
Revealing the Secret will get discarded, but it'll make your deck smaller, increasing the odds you draw the cards you need, and will also boost his Attack to fuel your Demonic Portal.

Basic Strategy
1 - The sooner he plays [card]Agmundar's Rage[/card], the better.
2 - You want to try to play your first Demon May Rise as your SECOND card, preferrably on HIS Turn, to ensure it lands AFTER he plays his Agmundar's Rage.
3 - As soon as he has Agmundar's Rage, you can freely lay your Double Clay/Illusory Reflection/Perversion + Demonic Portal
4 - On the Turn his Rage ends play the following:
His Turn = Break the Second Chain -> Demon May Rise
Your Turn = Demonic Portal -> Double Clay/Illusory Reflection/Perversion

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-04-2012 12:43:03)

#82 27-04-2012 14:10:53

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Finally I got all the cards (including perfect -> crown), wee!

Here's my deck for Hrimnir's Tomb (I even got lucky to get him (the character) at the same time I did a perfect)

It works like candy and is cheap.
He didn't get any of my characters below 5 health, so it wasn't even a close call.
I wasn't super lucky or anything.
---

[card]Dimizar[/card] ([card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card] is better)
[card]Iron Mask[/card]
[card]Amidaraxar[/card]

Damage/Defense:
3x [card]Demon May Rise[/card]
3x [card]Demonic Portal[/card]
1x [card]Break the Second Chain[/card]

Defense:
3x [card]Illusory Reflection[/card]
3x [card]Double Clay[/card]
3x [card]Perversion[/card]

Utility:
1x [card]Revealing the Secret[/card] - Thins Deck; boosts your Demonic Portal

Note:
Revealing the Secret will get discarded, but it'll make your deck smaller, increasing the odds you draw the cards you need, and will also boost his Attack to fuel your Demonic Portal.

Basic Strategy
1 - The sooner he plays [card]Agmundar's Rage[/card], the better.
2 - You want to try to play your first Demon May Rise as your SECOND card, preferrably on HIS Turn, to ensure it lands AFTER he plays his Agmundar's Rage.
3 - As soon as he has Agmundar's Rage, you can freely lay your Double Clay/Illusory Reflection/Perversion + Demonic Portal
4 - On the Turn his Rage ends play the following:
His Turn = Break the Second Chain -> Demon May Rise
Your Turn = Demonic Portal -> Double Clay/Illusory Reflection/Perversion

Hey Nurvus,I was using the samebasic deck but you really helped me fine tune it and I got a perfect the first time out.  You always have good stuff to say and in a positive way, thanks for the help!  Its great when people really try to help out the smaller English speaking Eredan community smile

#83 27-04-2012 15:10:07

hkttcc
Voyageur

Nurvus a écrit :

wt r the uses of these two cards?
using terror / narcism to discard his rage will be better?

But finally... the market is still empty now- -
still need one more demon may rise...

#84 27-04-2012 15:42:17

Nurvus
Gardien

hkttcc a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

wt r the uses of these two cards?
using terror / narcism to discard his rage will be better?

But finally... the market is still empty now- -
still need one more demon may rise...

Pointless.
- Terror only discards AFTER he plays his cards.
- 90% of his cards are Permanents.
- If he has Agmundar's Rage in his hand, he WILL play it.
- Once Rage is in play, additional Rages during those 3 turns won't do anything other than increase his Attack
- You want to use his Attack against him, so the more Agmundar's Rage he stacks, the better.
- You want to prevent his damage by boosting your defense + using portal

What if he deals 3 direct damage to the same character every time and you don't kill him by turn 4.
- That means by Turn 5, he will have dealt 9 direct damage to one of your characters, plus whatever damage he deals.
- In the Turns you play Terror, you're not playing portal + defensive card or demon may rise + portal, meaning you take more damage than you would with my deck.
- That means you'll have alot of health on 2 characters, and low (or even negative) one 1 character.

Use Coaching or 1 Year Old Already! and you may have just prevented bad luck from ruining your Perfect by saving your out of combat character.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-04-2012 15:45:34)

#85 27-04-2012 16:20:08

hkttcc
Voyageur

Nurvus a écrit :

Pointless.
- Terror only discards AFTER he plays his cards.
- 90% of his cards are Permanents.
- If he has Agmundar's Rage in his hand, he WILL play it.
- Once Rage is in play, additional Rages during those 3 turns won't do anything other than increase his Attack
- You want to use his Attack against him, so the more Agmundar's Rage he stacks, the better.
- You want to prevent his damage by boosting your defense + using portal

What if he deals 3 direct damage to the same character every time and you don't kill him by turn 4.
- That means by Turn 5, he will have dealt 9 direct damage to one of your characters, plus whatever damage he deals.
- In the Turns you play Terror, you're not playing portal + defensive card or demon may rise + portal, meaning you take more damage than you would with my deck.
- That means you'll have alot of health on 2 characters, and low (or even negative) one 1 character.

Use Coaching or 1 Year Old Already! and you may have just prevented bad luck from ruining your Perfect by saving your out of combat character.

You're right@@
Narcism even make things worse by adding his def exponentially = =" one of my match added him 22 def Orz...
And i didn't realize that stacking of Rage doesn't have discard effect ~ that's good news~ but is it also true for other ice elves?
Thx for your great idea!

#86 27-04-2012 16:22:21

Nurvus
Gardien

Just read the card.
[card]Agmundar's Rage[/card]
Berserker: Your character gains his bonus Rage if he hasn't already.

If he already has his Rage, nothing happens.
Works just like [card]It is Time[/card], [card]Once Upon a Time[/card] and [card]That's an Order![/card].

That's also why you never play [card]Ring of Nibelle[/card] while your current bonus Rage comes from Agmundar's Rage.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-04-2012 16:27:35)

#87 27-04-2012 16:28:39

hkttcc
Voyageur

Nurvus a écrit :

Just read the card.
[card]Agmundar's Rage[/card]
Berserker: Your character gains his bonus Rage if he hasn't already.

If he already has his Rage, nothing happens.
Works just like [card]It is Time[/card], [card]Once Upon a Time[/card] and [card]That's an Order![/card].

Plus, if you play [card]Ring of Nibelle[/card] while Agmundar's Rage is active, once Agmundar's Rage, you lose your bonus Rage, because the Ring didn't give activate it (because it was already active).

thought ice elves will got their rages during the 3 turns but no other stacking= =""
seems my eng need to improve coz that's not my mother language ~
thx! seems you're real expert, and getting helps in my posts~

#88 27-04-2012 16:36:16

Nurvus
Gardien

No, Ice Elves get +2 Attack.
But rage doesn't stack.
If it is active, the cards that give rage don't give rage again.

So, assuming you don't have rage:
Turn 1 - play Agmundar's Rage -> +2 attack and rage for 3 turns
Turn 2 - play agmundar's rage again -> +2 attack for 3 turns (no rage)
Turn 3 - play ring of nibelle -> +1 magic damage (no rage)
End of Turn 3 - first Agmundar's Rage ends -> you lose rage (the 2nd agmundar's rage and ring of nibelle didn't activate rage)

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-04-2012 16:37:12)

#89 27-04-2012 17:58:08

hkttcc
Voyageur

Nurvus a écrit :

No, Ice Elves get +2 Attack.
But rage doesn't stack.
If it is active, the cards that give rage don't give rage again.

So, assuming you don't have rage:
Turn 1 - play Agmundar's Rage -> +2 attack and rage for 3 turns
Turn 2 - play agmundar's rage again -> +2 attack for 3 turns (no rage)
Turn 3 - play ring of nibelle -> +1 magic damage (no rage)
End of Turn 3 - first Agmundar's Rage ends -> you lose rage (the 2nd agmundar's rage and ring of nibelle didn't activate rage)

@@" nibelle will not continue that rage until game ends...
you can still point out our mistakes...
Orz...

#90 27-04-2012 20:50:38

Arbalest
Voyageur

Sapphon a écrit :

The drop rate of the king has been calculated so you can get him for free if you farm the campain, even if you're really unlucky.

Good to hear that  where you will be finally able to kill this bos you can start dreaming about farming him wink

Sapphon a écrit :

The King isn't what we can call an overpowered character. You won't need him to get in high elo or to free farm PvE, and he won't magically make Ice Elves decks unbeatable. Therefore, there is absolutly no obligation to get him at all cost, except if you're collecting Ice Elves, or cards in general.
So we are not forcing anybody to Fee'z : there are 4 cards to get on this campain : 2 free and really easy, 1 a "bit" more complicated, and the last will need you to farm. But none of the items are essential. So you really don't need to Fee'z if you don't want to. The only downside is that there may be some holes in your collection. I'm pretty sure you can survive this ;p

Are you right now trying to give us a hint that there is completely no reason and sense in obtaining cards from this event because they are not worthy of our effort? We are spending money on this game so come on man, encourage us smile

Sapphon a écrit :

As for the difficulty, it's wanted. There are some players who want to encounter something hard once in a while. For them, we will sometimes release some harder boss.

There is difference between hard task and an impossible one but you are right with this one. So just wish me luck because I'm one of those nuts who likes challenges in virtual world.

#91 27-04-2012 21:41:49

Satyrox
Guémélite

Arbalest a écrit :

There is difference between hard task and an impossible one but you are right with this one.

I still didnt find an impossible boss. You can beat this one with a cheap nehant corruptions deck, no more than 30-40k crystals and you can also use it for others bosses, of course you wont get 100% win rate but you're able to get every reward in the event

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#92 27-04-2012 22:21:36

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

got the perfect with the use of 3 favors and the nehants, beat him around 10 times, only crap commons big_smile

#93 27-04-2012 22:48:32

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Yeah, I have beaten him now at least 10 times, even go the perfect only using 1 favor, but still no Hrimnir drop...  sad

#94 27-04-2012 23:57:34

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :

Yeah, I have beaten him now at least 10 times, even go the perfect only using 1 favor, but still no Hrimnir drop...  sad

wow, this is giving me no hope, I've only managed to beat him about 5 times. An also just getting crap commons, anyone know if the odds of getting him increase even when you lose? God I hope so since I only seem to win about half the time.

#95 28-04-2012 01:49:26

Arbalest
Voyageur

Satyrox a écrit :
Arbalest a écrit :

There is difference between hard task and an impossible one but you are right with this one.

I still didnt find an impossible boss. You can beat this one with a cheap nehant corruptions deck, no more than 30-40k crystals and you can also use it for others bosses, of course you wont get 100% win rate but you're able to get every reward in the event

Yes you are right, saying that it is impossible may be little exaggerated, but nonetheless it's all about luck. Me fight with has ended  3-4 times on round one after Agmundar's Rage+Frozen spirit combo, when there is no DMR+Portal in my hand even double clay isn't lifesaving in this situation. And now when I've managed to beat him there is even smaller chance to get it on time.

#96 28-04-2012 03:50:57

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Lieu : Minsk
Site Web

lol  it's just happens....i guess with 15 or 17 atemps...i only take a lose befor this ridiculos fight!!!....totaly lose to him...but i'm try, and try and try....to win, for glory, for crown card!! big_smile....and sudenly when night alredy get overed...i saw a beautiful sunrise....i'll try one more time to bit this cold\undead\cheating azz, okay he's boss, he playing like a boss.....but i'm have just a crapy cards...realy unlucky with bossters sad ....
in that time my room was filled more and more light....
...And Sudenly!....
I saw some magic in last round.... coz i realy realy wish it....
b74852dc5006.jpg
8e6f10657e5f.jpg
and WIN!!...damn first one....with perf big_smile....just wow...
a6068eb4d69e.jpg
and u know in that last moumen when get something imposibly awesom.....u just feel Unbelievable emothionsss!!!!!!...
tnx to all who make this truly magnificent Game just more beter and beter! big_smile

Dernière modification par Snow_nimf (28-04-2012 03:53:55)

''Take these broken wings
and learn to fly again
and learn to live so free''
- Mr. Mister

#97 28-04-2012 04:11:11

Cossette
Solarian

Can anyone give me the percentage of getting the king? its been 2 days for me...

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#98 28-04-2012 06:04:26

DrazeA
Campeur

I've been using the eclipse deck that I use for bosses and have only won once out of 4 times. thankfully I at least got the claw he drops and went ahead and bought the crown trophy, but it's to hard to beat him and I don't have enough crystals to buy a corruption deck, so I don't think I'll be able to get his card.

Dernière modification par DrazeA (28-04-2012 06:16:15)

#99 28-04-2012 06:37:22

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

DrazeA a écrit :

I've been using the eclipse deck that I use for bosses and have only won once out of 4 times. thankfully I at least got the claw he drops and went ahead and bought the crown trophy, but it's to hard to beat him and I don't have enough crystals to buy a corruption deck, so I don't think I'll be able to get his card.

Even with a corruption deck I feel like I can only win about half the time. This will suck if I'm not able to get this card, I actually play and love the Ice elves.

#100 28-04-2012 07:59:19

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Cossette a écrit :

Can anyone give me the percentage of getting the king? its been 2 days for me...

i got him today in the morning... ive tried at least 15 times... but i dont think thats a valid percentage just for itself without further droprates... some other guy got him on first attempt so his rate would be 100%... gotta ask the staff and as i read a comment by sapphon the percentage should increase the more u try... but thats just how i would love it to be and maybe not whats fact

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums