Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-04-2012 02:02:26

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Let's Play Keep Away: Compendium

Characters: 03
[card]Aerouant the Crystalomancer[/card]
[card]Archmage Anryena[/card]
[card]The Pythia[/card]

Cards: 20
[3] [card]Magic Cervant[/card]
[3] [card]Crystal Storm[/card]
[3] [card]Ice Crystals[/card]
[2] [card]Beyond Vision[/card]
[2] [card]Hit the Road[/card]
[2] [card]Illumination[/card]
[2] [card]Pic-nick[/card]
[1] [card]Draconian Scepter[/card]
[1] [card]Premonition[/card]
[1] [card]Sylphide[/card]

Finished version would probably have 3 [card]Pic-nick[/card] in there, taking out [card]Beyond Vision[/card] and adding in...I dunno, something else. tongue Coupled with [card]Hit the Road[/card] so you don't face things you don't wanna and whoever has [card]Crystal Storm[/card] prolly won't go into battle all that often.

Just a thought though. Any suggestions? It's just a rough idea I wanna try out. I'll post the rival deck I have in mind soon.

#2 22-04-2012 02:37:37

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Let's Play Keep Away: Compendium

I tried using pic-nick and hit the road on something that vaguely resembles this (without the new cards)

it didn't turn out so good even against the adventure mode fights because I was getting all of my stall cards on the first turns instead of the cards I needed.

and messing with the turn order in itself is such a headache because sometimes you just end up resetting all three of their characters while just having your one guy that you wanted to keep away in the first place hmm

it gets very technical and very annoying really quick.

premonition might just be the one card that saves this deck

#3 22-04-2012 03:30:32

eduardo88
Solarian
Lieu : Colombia

I have been playing with a similar deck that I made and so far i have lost only once out of 50 fights. Its a very competitive and fun deck.

I will leave you my post. It's in Spanish although I live in the US but you can see the cards.

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=40161

Awesome deck! I hope this helps

Dernière modification par eduardo88 (22-04-2012 14:59:56)

eduardo_gomes por si me quieren retar big_smile

#4 22-04-2012 13:09:08

Damncaster
Solarian

hit the road and pic-nick life savior style :3 i´m not a Noz player but i still like it

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#5 22-04-2012 14:18:12

iQuit
Guémélite

No Double Clay ? because your no-crystal-storm-attached charater will suffer alot of damage .

Pied de page des forums