Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 16-05-2012 11:54:12

Cossette
Solarian

Re : Marketplace & The Art of Tracking

wanna ask me, its the fourth week now... so where in the hell are those cards

Dernière modification par Cossette (16-05-2012 11:54:51)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#52 16-05-2012 12:00:02

hkttcc
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

wanna ask me, its the fourth week now... so where in the hell are those cards

in history smile

#53 16-05-2012 13:35:04

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

The real problem with the marketplace is that it rewards people for not selling cards.  Unless you're really in need of some crystals, you're better off holding onto your cards indefinitely while the price gets higher and higher.  This creates two problems; a drastically smaller market and soaring card prices.  As of this comment, there are 66 pages worth of cards available in the market (that's without any filters) whereas before the marketplace change (occurred 3/27) there were 78 to 80 pages worth of cards for sale.  That's a difference of about 234 cards. This lack of card availability causes the prices of cards continues to rise because the market is designed to increase max price when nothing gets sold.

While the last market made it easier to make a profit, at least the cards you wanted to buy were on sale (brawl, attracts lightning, etc.) or the ones you wanted might go down in price (ecstasy, aging, etc.).

#54 20-05-2012 13:07:26

Cossette
Solarian

5th WEEK woohooo!!!

May i suggest an adventure mode that will give art of tracking and hard to find common cards. we can name it "quest for impossible cards"

Dernière modification par Cossette (20-05-2012 13:34:32)

Breathless

#55 20-05-2012 17:00:34

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Cossette a écrit :

5th WEEK woohooo!!!

May i suggest an adventure mode that will give art of tracking and hard to find common cards. we can name it "quest for impossible cards"

Then you must train more so you can improve your "art of tracking" the art of tracking cards tongue .

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#56 20-05-2012 17:25:18

Nurvus
Gardien

You mean the art of "staying online all day"?

Not everyone can.

#57 20-05-2012 18:56:38

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Nurvus a écrit :

You mean the art of "staying online all day"?

Not everyone can.

No, I meant training up in the mountains for months,  trying to draw a certain card from cards falling from a water fall and stealing food from squirrels smile. This search art for tracking is like my 2 months quest to find 3 stealing the spotlights back when I was making a shadow mage deck so hard

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#58 21-05-2012 00:58:33

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well thi market is f***** broke, when feerik made these stupid bar, everythig when worse... This is a pure exemple, you dont gonna see this card so soon...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#59 21-05-2012 20:30:01

Poptolev
Guémélite

A market should stay as free as possible (note the - as possible). IMHO they went in the wrong direction. You can change two things in a market - a) control the price of the product b) control the volume of the supply and/or demand.

A good way to fix it (just an opinion) would be to bring back the freedom of setting the prices (no lower/upper floor) and just add a quota of some sort - you can own only up to 5 (3 if the card is unique) copies of a card: 3 to use in a deck and 2 to merchant with*. Anything above this is a pure attempt for manipulation of the supply/demand and should not be allowed.

*A good merchant would use a lot of different cards to minimize the risk. IMO if they buy out every single copy of a card their strategy is price manipulation.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#60 21-05-2012 20:47:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Poptolev a écrit :

A market should stay as free as possible (note the - as possible). IMHO they went in the wrong direction. You can change two things in a market - a) control the price of the product b) control the volume of the supply and/or demand.

A good way to fix it (just an opinion) would be to bring back the freedom of setting the prices (no lower/upper floor) and just add a quota of some sort - you can own only up to 5 (3 if the card is unique) copies of a card: 3 to use in a deck and 2 to merchant with*. Anything above this is a pure attempt for manipulation of the supply/demand and should not be allowed.

*A good merchant would use a lot of different cards to minimize the risk. IMO if they buy out every single copy of a card their strategy is price manipulation.

Well i agreed whit you, but why dont put a limit of cards selled per card?Well i know that this is confuse, but i mean, instead of showing 10 cards(per-card selled), only show 4 or 5 cards, high-priced cards dont gonna be shown, this is WAY better than put a f***** bar... Eredan miss a lot on this concept.

Dernière modification par Stormholt (21-05-2012 20:48:27)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#61 05-06-2012 11:03:27

Cossette
Solarian

for the record 2 months have pass. will there ever be a chance to see them?

Dernière modification par Cossette (05-06-2012 11:03:52)

Breathless

#62 05-06-2012 11:22:06

Nurvus
Gardien

I got one last week.
It's really about lucky shots.

#63 05-06-2012 11:41:51

Cossette
Solarian

well i got 2 from adventure but never saw one in the market...

Breathless

#64 06-06-2012 00:08:23

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

i got 5 from the market, but it's just luck and pacience it took me more than 2 months i think.
i think the best way you can get it is creating a bot that search the market for it every minute or you can stay up day and night in from of the computer checking the market xD

#65 06-06-2012 13:14:54

Nurvus
Gardien

To reiterate my idea to fix the market.

When someone who already has at least 3 of a card (1 for unique) purchases a card, it should NOT count towards the calculations made at the end of the day to determine if max price rises or drops.

That alone would fix alot of stuff.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-06-2012 13:15:13)

#66 06-06-2012 16:49:24

Cossette
Solarian

The f*** with the new tracker i cant even get my set complete.

Breathless

#67 07-06-2012 00:28:10

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Trakers are too good, and there are too many players using them... no wonder why there isnt any of art of traking in the market

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#68 07-06-2012 00:52:45

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

every free player that comes to the forum and asks what deck they should go with are immediately pointed toward trackers due to their cheap prices and high return in the lvl. rooms.

quite afew threads on here are free players asking how to do dragon knights but get convinced that they'll never get a good DK deck so they should just do trackers instead.

so now that's every free player going with trackers and what is the free player/ paying player ratio on this game? lol

#69 07-06-2012 04:35:01

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

kilcosu a écrit :

every free player that comes to the forum and asks what deck they should go with are immediately pointed toward trackers due to their cheap prices and high return in the lvl. rooms.

quite afew threads on here are free players asking how to do dragon knights but get convinced that they'll never get a good DK deck so they should just do trackers instead.

so now that's every free player going with trackers and what is the free player/ paying player ratio on this game? lol

In all fairness you can still make a decent Tracker's deck without Art of Tracking...  It's just so much worse than that version.  You can still make Human Trackers.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#70 07-06-2012 12:50:49

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

MrLordi92 a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

In all fairness you can still make a decent Tracker's deck without Art of Tracking...  It's just so much worse than that version.  You can still make Human Trackers.

and the point that it's so much worse will probably ALWAYS be brought up when talking about trackers. so that's another free player convinced to troll the marketplace looking for art of tracking and they can actually probably afford to buy all 5 that they need.

not to mention anyone who actually utilizes the search bar on this forum and looks up "trackers" is going to be pointed towards every thread that probably mentions trackers and art of tracking (at least since the card release).

Dernière modification par kilcosu (07-06-2012 12:51:06)

#71 07-06-2012 16:49:31

Ikuyal
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :
Gr33n T3rr0r a écrit :

[card]The warrior´s heritage[/card], [card]The art of tracking[/card], are near impossible to find and like them there are a lot of cards in the same situation... If you don't want to see it ok.

What I see is that :
[card]Stealing the Spotlight[/card] can be found
[card]Shadow Master[/card] can be found
[card]Sword of the 5 Elders[/card] can be found

There wasn't.
There always will be cards in small numbers on the market. It's depend on the interest for theses cards by the players.

Art of the tracking is used in 2 copies to upgrade a new character, this has lead to a shortage of the card.
Warrior's heritage ? same thing, you need this card to upgrade your new character, shortage in progress.

Kotori Kage is actually very popular, I doubt that Keep-the-totems is so popular. I bet you will find again numerous copies of the card in few days / weeks.

that's the point!
the marketplace should be made that people can buy the cards they want immediately. not waiting and searching for them for days or weeks.
it waste people's time and is not efficient.
it's obvious that this marketplace is sick, or not healthy.
if one day you want to buy an apple in super market, and you have to wait and search it for a day, would you be happy?
or mayvbe you want to buy some toilet paper for immediately use, and you have to wait for a week to get the paper, are you sure you can bear this kind of life? no

#72 07-06-2012 17:03:54

soulst3al3r
Solarian

I lol'ed at the idea of all cards should be available at all times. It's just as you said you go to a marketplace, they may not have the type of apple you want. You make do and not pout about it. You go to a dealership, they're not gonna necessarily have the right make or type of car but it will eventually come...Seriously, it is better if Feerik does not act on your dumb suggestion and act as big brother

#73 07-06-2012 17:48:45

Ikuyal
Campeur

soulst3al3r a écrit :

I lol'ed at the idea of all cards should be available at all times. It's just as you said you go to a marketplace, they may not have the type of apple you want. You make do and not pout about it. You go to a dealership, they're not gonna necessarily have the right make or type of car but it will eventually come...Seriously, it is better if Feerik does not act on your dumb suggestion and act as big brother

no price limit would make more cards available (but maybe  more expensive), to buy or not is up to the buyers.

price limit only make cards disappear from marketplace.

#74 07-06-2012 18:04:14

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Ikuyal a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

no price limit would make more cards available (but maybe  more expensive), to buy or not is up to the buyers.

price limit only make cards disappear from marketplace.

lol we had that market before, there were still cards missing and prices were higher...how long have you been here again? Seriously, your comments are so biased given that you are waiting for the art of trackings. Just look at the big picture and you'll see that this market is better, especially for newer players

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (07-06-2012 18:05:17)

#75 07-06-2012 18:10:11

NightmareJoke
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :

lol we had that market before, there were still cards missing and prices were higher...how long have you been here again?

The price were surely higher, but the missing cards were not due to the old market.
Since then, the newcomer booster pack appeared, and made almost all the released cards (since its appearance), available.
Now, even with this booster, there are newly released commons that aren't available hmm

Pied de page des forums