Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 31-03-2012 09:54:50

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : The secret of the Crow

Ikuyal a écrit :

I just wonder if feerik can update the story in English,
cause the story in Chinese version already had the chapter 4  &  chapter5(only few) for a while, so why not the same in English?

I don't ask for the newest story, but just hope that update can keep going, cause the story is no doubt a great motivation for me to keep playing the game! 

And thank Zurga for translate for us:D, but I just want to see the complete story and engoy it!

It's all te same story : You need someone to do the job.
In Chinese Sophia0000 does the job, the Spanish version and Brazilian one expend due to people taking this job and doing it.
You have information actually because I have time and will to make a summary (but no time for full translation).
Feerick translation crew doesn't have time to translate all this story in addition with all the rest of their job.
Only the community can take this part and translate.

Collectionneur de cartes

#77 31-03-2012 12:45:21

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

MaijinGon a écrit :

due to Double Clay any physycal attacks decks are on lost side vs mages now, so it's kinda obviously whose gonna win, especially noz can get some legendary s**t now, cuz kotoba had it last time,,,

[card]Kotoba Shadow[/card] would like to have a word with those high defense mages smile

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (31-03-2012 12:45:41)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#78 31-03-2012 15:52:29

Izayoi
Nehantiste

blackwaltz a écrit :
MaijinGon a écrit :

due to Double Clay any physycal attacks decks are on lost side vs mages now, so it's kinda obviously whose gonna win, especially noz can get some legendary s**t now, cuz kotoba had it last time,,,

[card]Kotoba Shadow[/card] would like to have a word with those high defense mages smile

Too bad Tracker character's health is too low sad

#79 31-03-2012 15:56:46

Damncaster
Solarian

Izayoi a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
MaijinGon a écrit :

Too bad Tracker character's health is too low sad

low health but hight attack

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#80 31-03-2012 16:14:08

L3lf3
Guémélite
Lieu : Montréal

If one native english speaker (or more) is interested into telling stories (is/are able to write sentences "nice to read"), we can create a thread where i'll translate chapter by chapter (like 2/week) th story and native english speaker(s) will correct and re-write it in proper english. I can offer you to translate it as close as possible to the original and if there's something I'm not sure (in the translation) we can discuss it in the thread. ( like a "Story's translation workshop" thread ^^)

I mean it's will be a long work and i'm not skilled enough to translate it w/o help but I enjoy the story so much that I just can't let a part of the community miss it ^^

Dernière modification par L3lf3 (31-03-2012 16:14:57)

L'esprit est la plus puissante des armes. L3lf3

#81 31-03-2012 18:32:15

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

L3lf3 a écrit :

If one native english speaker (or more) is interested into telling stories (is/are able to write sentences "nice to read"), we can create a thread where i'll translate chapter by chapter (like 2/week) th story and native english speaker(s) will correct and re-write it in proper english. I can offer you to translate it as close as possible to the original and if there's something I'm not sure (in the translation) we can discuss it in the thread. ( like a "Story's translation workshop" thread ^^)

I mean it's will be a long work and i'm not skilled enough to translate it w/o help but I enjoy the story so much that I just can't let a part of the community miss it ^^

I could try and re-write it, if you guys want.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#82 31-03-2012 18:58:00

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

L3lf3 a écrit :

Just remember to not burn yourself out, if a chapter is too long split it into parts.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#83 31-03-2012 19:25:31

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

MrLordi92 a écrit :
L3lf3 a écrit :

I could try and re-write it, if you guys want.

I am also willing to work on it when I have the time.  I would start translating it all into English myself if I knew French, but, unfortunately, I dont...

#84 31-03-2012 20:13:21

L3lf3
Guémélite

I already start to translate "The last hope" chapter (after Ishaïa), it's quite long indeed ^^ But I think I'll post it tomorow in a new thread, and if you're a native english speaker feel free to take it, (wrote you did in the thread) rephrase/correct and post it back. Then we'll discuss if everyone is ok with it.

It would be better to have a "core" of helpers. I fear it could go in every directions w/o control if too many versions are made and if too many people give his/her own opinion on every part it'd be too long. I'll think about it.

Thank you for your help everyone !

#85 31-03-2012 20:28:41

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

L3lf3 a écrit :

I already start to translate "The last hope" chapter (after Ishaïa), it's quite long indeed ^^ But I think I'll post it tomorow in a new thread, and if you're a native english speaker feel free to take it, (wrote you did in the thread) rephrase/correct and post it back. Then we'll discuss if everyone is ok with it.

It would be better to have a "core" of helpers. I fear it could go in every directions w/o control if too many versions are made and if too many people give his/her own opinion on every part it'd be too long. I'll think about it.

Thank YOU!  It's about time someone volunteered to translate it!  I would be more than happy to be a part of the effort!!

#86 31-03-2012 22:19:15

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

L3lf3 a écrit :

If you email it to me, I can translate it.  If you send me a message I'll give you my email (Since I don't use this one anymore) and you can send me your rough copy of the translated story and I'll re-do it.  One of my friends is fluent in French and English, so she could help me out if something looks odd.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#87 31-03-2012 22:27:35

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

MrLordi92 a écrit :
L3lf3 a écrit :

If you email it to me, I can translate it.  If you send me a message I'll give you my email (Since I don't use this one anymore) and you can send me your rough copy of the translated story and I'll re-do it.  One of my friends is fluent in French and English, so she could help me out if something looks odd.

I'm hype, I can't wait...and if there's anyway I can help please let me know!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#88 31-03-2012 23:27:18

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, send me a message too. Mr Lordi seems to be the first one to correct the English, but I can help too, in addition to maybe going back to all the beginning chapters and re-writing them too. They are still quite hard to understand, and it would be nice to have a central collection of the whole story all compiled with good english. Let me know!  smile

#89 01-04-2012 03:12:48

Norad IV
Banni(e)

seems to be a bug with this trophy. I played "the crow and emperor" card twice but didn't get it the second time. The description says "non renewable" which means you can't get it twice or more in the same game. I don't understand why I can't get 10 points for each different game using this card? Obviously a bug that feerik has yet again failed to test.

Boy games are going to crap these days, this won't be the only game I quit playing when Diablo 3 comes out May 15th, I'm also quitting World of Tanks cause of their crappy patch they just implemented.

Anyway if this bug doesn't get fixed I don't see the point in getting this trophy (especially since I wont be playing this game anymore after May 15th).

#90 01-04-2012 03:15:35

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem

Norad IV a écrit :

seems to be a bug with this trophy. I played "the crow and emperor" card twice but didn't get it the second time. The description says "non renewable" which means you can't get it twice or more in the same game. I don't understand why I can't get 10 points for each different game using this card? Obviously a bug that feerik has yet again failed to test.

Boy games are going to crap these days, this won't be the only game I quit playing when Diablo 3 comes out May 15th, I'm also quitting World of Tanks cause of their crappy patch they just implemented.

Anyway if this bug doesn't get fixed I don't see the point in getting this trophy (especially since I wont be playing this game anymore after May 15th).

Dude, wtf is your problem?  "non renewable" means you can only get it once. Period. Otherwise it'd be too easy. So chill the f**k out and start reading things before you blame everything on Feerik. Or just leave and play something else. I promise you, we won't mind...

#91 01-04-2012 03:17:05

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Kilanjared a écrit :
Norad IV a écrit :

nonrenewable gain means that you can only do this once overall. seriously stop QQing. its not a bug

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (01-04-2012 03:17:26)

#92 01-04-2012 03:27:29

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

On the brazilian part of the forum, we are starting to translate the history, we do a team whit 3 person, that translate every week 3 chapters, you guys could do the same way big_smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#93 01-04-2012 05:36:00

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

CAPTUSA a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
L3lf3 a écrit :

same here you can give me the translated parts and i can put it in the wiki  since im the one who started the translation on the chronicles of the king up to the death of ish sorry for the rough translation it was hard since im the only one doing it  also could some of you point out corrections hehe

Dernière modification par jackal19 (01-04-2012 05:42:58)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#94 01-04-2012 17:29:49

L3lf3
Guémélite

Thank you for your help !

I posted a thread in "Discussions about Eredan iTCG" call "Story's Translation Workshop". Feel free to take a look, i'll post the raw translation of "Last Hope" this evening I think.

#95 01-04-2012 19:55:04

Ikuyal
Campeur

jackal19 a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

same here you can give me the translated parts and i can put it in the wiki  since im the one who started the translation on the chronicles of the king up to the death of ish sorry for the rough translation it was hard since im the only one doing it  also could some of you point out corrections hehe

Thank you all so much and I would be appreciate to read any new story which hasn't been translated yet.
I am not a native English speaker so cannot help to correct the article but willing to discuss with all of you.:D

#96 01-04-2012 21:52:35

magius
Solarian

Once it is up in the wiki... I'm able to help with the finishing touches. I just don't have the time to do the leg work unfortunately. Real life has been busy :-)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums