Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 30-03-2012 11:28:29

Cossette
Solarian

Re : The secret of the Crow

magius a écrit :

Any non-Mage, non-Priest Guem based deck will do or Ice Elves... forget about the Crows smile

they are hoarding crows right now, luckily only old player have crow deck in their cabinet somewhere? where did i put mine? ummmn... where my third crow?

Dernière modification par Cossette (30-03-2012 11:34:40)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#52 30-03-2012 12:13:02

Arbalest
Voyageur

Ok is there some kind of restriction of max points for this trophy?
I'm asking because I'v been spaming magic dmg cards of ice elves and moneyard to regain cards and lowered enemy's spirit with Inpire Fear and I've gained sth like 5 or 6 points from 13 round battle.

#53 30-03-2012 12:16:17

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Arbalest a écrit :

I'm asking because I'v been spaming magic dmg cards of ice elves and moneyard to regain cards and lowered enemy's spirit with Inpire Fear and I've gained sth like 5 or 6 points from 13 round battle.

When you try to have an extra point by doing magical damages, you must have a better spirit than your opponent.
If you use Ursyd, you will never gain point in this way because his spirit is 0.
So, 5 or 6 point in 13 round battle is not bad.

Collectionneur de cartes

#54 30-03-2012 12:18:36

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Arbalest a écrit :

That's odd , i have 5 round battles and usually get 4-6 points, but remember your spirit have to be higher then the opposing character when you enter battle, I'm using Nashi, The Phoenix, & Deis Grief, With 3 RoD, 3 Randori, 3 Illuminations, 2 New Firs Spells That Deals 4-7 Damage, 2 Of Those Fire AoE & Some Other Stuff!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#55 30-03-2012 12:21:54

Arbalest
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :
Arbalest a écrit :

When you try to have an extra point by doing magical damages, you must have a better spirit than your opponent.
If you use Ursyd, you will never gain point in this way because his spirit is 0.
So, 5 or 6 point in 13 round battle is not bad.

I know that...
Ursyd + Danger in Delay againts 0 spirit enemy should give me the point am I right?

#56 30-03-2012 12:37:59

gamerman1369
Voyageur

Thank you all for the help just finished it and it was the sum of the players but the way it reads was a character sum not all character's sum so sorry and thank you again

#57 30-03-2012 13:26:30

Damncaster
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

Noz will own , lol

Unless Crow gets some sick Spirit manipulation.

Let´s hope so... or feerik is just giving away the victory for noz... geez really kotoba are very hopened to magic attacks the one´s who resist are crows, demon hunters and tsoutai but they aren´t the one´s that make the guild there are many who don´t resist, i´d like to see crazy spirit cards or a spell imunity item/weapon whatever

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#58 30-03-2012 17:29:18

elmariachi17
Campeur

use a nature guem deck, keizan, wreck and hundawa.
spam allergy to lower opp spirits, then play flowering, magic poison and unfortunate encounter

#59 30-03-2012 17:38:35

Damncaster
Solarian

Who will u figth for? Kotoba or Noz?

It´s all about Mastery!

#60 30-03-2012 17:53:51

elmariachi17
Campeur

who me? im neutral on this one ( im a pirate fan) but it will depend on who gets the better cards for the update

#61 30-03-2012 17:54:28

Damncaster
Solarian

elmariachi17 a écrit :

who me? im neutral on this one ( im a pirate fan) but it will depend on who gets the better cards for the update

All of you n_n

It´s all about Mastery!

#62 30-03-2012 19:27:51

Nurvus
Gardien

I used Venerable Shulong.

He has 3 Spirit, and since he's only one char, you are within the 4 Spirit limit.

He deals magic damage to everyone on odd turns.
You can use  (Illumination-)Collison to get some more points on odd turns.
You can use Punch Line to get points on even turns.

You can use Mockery to amplify the difference between their Spirit and yours, and reduce the chance they boost it to 3.

#63 30-03-2012 20:47:56

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Kotssssss All day Baby!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#64 30-03-2012 20:52:57

Ikuyal
Campeur

Hi~
I am new in this place. and i like the crow story very much, i've read some stories about eredan in English, and the stories were very long and interesting, does anyone know where can I find the hole story include the story this week.
I am dying for that tongue
thank you all for helping me.

#65 30-03-2012 21:42:58

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Ikuyal a écrit :

Hi~
I am new in this place. and i like the crow story very much, i've read some stories about eredan in English, and the stories were very long and interesting, does anyone know where can I find the hole story include the story this week.

I 2nd That, I Can't Find The Whole Story, I Wunna Read It From the Very Beginning

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#66 31-03-2012 03:03:28

Damncaster
Solarian

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Kotssssss All day Baby!

till the end!!!

It´s all about Mastery!

#67 31-03-2012 05:03:55

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Ikuyal a écrit :

Hi~

I 2nd That, I Can't Find The Whole Story, I Wunna Read It From the Very Beginning

You can just Google "US Eredan Story" and read it from the beginning, but it only is translated to the death of Ishaia.  After that, only other languages exist for the rest of the story, which is why our omnipotent Zurga imparts his wisdom to the masses every week in the Updates section to fill us stupid English speakers in on what's happening.  smile

#68 31-03-2012 05:32:46

iQuit
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :

Kotoba ... because Noz is so freaking expensive .

#69 31-03-2012 06:05:43

L3lf3
Guémélite
Lieu : Montréal

Ikuyal a écrit :

Hi~

To be honest, story is the thing I love the most in this game ! (w/ illustrations tongue) It is, well, badly wrote (No easy to read, many repetition etc) but so mesmerizing and cool tongue
You don't expect what happens and that's just great ! Sadly this story is realy too long for someone to take the time to translate from the very start hmm If you want a part in peculiar I can translate it to you the best as I can the entire part * (As accurate as possible not just a summary tongue). (There's not that much chapters where Crows play a role).

* If you can understand what I'm now writting it should be ok xD

Dernière modification par L3lf3 (31-03-2012 06:13:42)

L'esprit est la plus puissante des armes. L3lf3

#70 31-03-2012 06:09:46

Ikuyal
Campeur

Kilanjared a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Ikuyal a écrit :

Hi~

You can just Google "US Eredan Story" and read it from the beginning, but it only is translated to the death of Ishaia.  After that, only other languages exist for the rest of the story, which is why our omnipotent Zurga imparts his wisdom to the masses every week in the Updates section to fill us stupid English speakers in on what's happening.  smile

I see.......
I know the story in English version had been stopped by <3.3.13.5 Chapter5: The Death of Ishaia>,without undating for a long long time.

I just wonder if feerik can update the story in English,
cause the story in Chinese version already had the chapter 4  &  chapter5(only few) for a while, so why not the same in English?

I don't ask for the newest story, but just hope that update can keep going, cause the story is no doubt a great motivation for me to keep playing the game! 

And thank Zurga for translate for us:D, but I just want to see the complete story and engoy it!

#71 31-03-2012 06:13:37

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

iQuit a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Kotoba ... because Noz is so freaking expensive .

And Kotoba's cheap?  Emperor's Speech and Wakizashi want to talk to you.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#72 31-03-2012 06:45:49

Shadowmongrel
Voyageur

don't forget [card]Rosary Of Serenity[/card], [card]Onijutsu[/card], and [card]Katana[/card]

#73 31-03-2012 06:53:11

Cossette
Solarian

my money on the winner who ever guild it was.
both guild got great cards specially with discount boosters, but maybe I'll side on the kotobas this time cause they lost last battle against zils

Dernière modification par Cossette (31-03-2012 06:57:15)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#74 31-03-2012 06:58:04

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Shadowmongrel a écrit :

don't forget [card]Rosary Of Serenity[/card], [card]Onijutsu[/card], and [card]Katana[/card]

Emperor's Speech is Katana level 2, so same card, in a way.  Not to mention Keep Your Guard Up, Weapons at Will...  Those decks need a lot of expensive card.  That's why I just play discard.  Cheap and good.  I just want to move up to a good discard desk, like the mercenary one that just outlasts...  Or I just need to get a Prestige.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#75 31-03-2012 09:15:07

MaijinGon
Campeur

due to Double Clay any physycal attacks decks are on lost side vs mages now, so it's kinda obviously whose gonna win, especially noz can get some legendary s**t now, cuz kotoba had it last time,,,

Pied de page des forums